Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

True Sisters (Eagle and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

True Sisters (Eagle and Me) Empty
PostSubject: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Zinnia Melion
Daughter of chaos
~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin, also known as Zinnia, walked into the Arena, sword in hand and nothing in the other. Well, not really wanting a fight, more like training, she proceeded to got to the back, where the bleachers stood out. Zin placed her sword down on the bench, waiting. Because before she went inside the building, she made a note. Or most likely left a not on her sister's bunk, Lily.

Lily, meet me at the Arena.

All the nice scripted letters were in black ink and on a white peice of paper. Zin tapped her foot a bit, and waited for her real sister, and not some hot-shot brother of hers.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:39 pm

True Sisters (Eagle and Me) Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

Lily Rose Melion

"Chaos isn't just something that causes destruction, it was also the event that brought us life."

Lily darted into the arena, sweat almost beginning to drip down her face. She had recieved the note her sister left for her on her bunk. Was Zin in trouble? The teenager's heart beat seemed to increase with every step she took. Was it the fact that she was running, or was it because she was concerned for her twin's well being? She wasn't sure, she hadn't dealt with anything serious in what almost seemed like forever.

Upon reaching where Zinnia sat, Lily knelt down on her knees and exhaled deeply. "Zin!" she cried, trying to catch her breath. "Are you alright? As soon as I got your note, I ran to the arena as fast as I possibly could. Was anyone bothering you? Are you hurt?" Lily's deep, bright, blue eyes expressed her emotions of both fear and compassion. She was scared for Zin, and she hoped that she didn't arrive late for something important; something she needed to defend her sister for.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:00 am

[center] Zin smiled down at her sister, something she always did, and knelt besides her. "Nah, I just wanted to spend some quality time. You know, with a real sibling. Not some jerk-face." she grinned at her. Well, she thought she didn't need to elaborate. 'Cause she's going to relive that family reunion. "You know, like what families do." she said. so much for the cheesy quote.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:34 am

Lily blinked her eyes with sudden curiosity. "Well, okay," she said, relieved that her sister was still well. "What is it that you would like to do? We could go . . ." Lily paused herself for a moment, waiting for her sister to answer. There was probably a reason why Zin said to come to the arena. "I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:35 am

Zin laughed at her sister's reaction. "Well, want to train with me?" she asked casually. She stood up, from her kneeling position, and also lend a hand in straightening her sister too. "We'll master the basics first, of course. Want to train with your dagger, or power?" she raised her eye brow, grinning. That rhymed a bit. But still, she has to keep her head in the game, teaching Lily how to fight. Knowing her twin, she wasn't really as much as a fighter as she was, but Lily's suppose to know some self defence right?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Lily's cheerful expression darkened when Zinnia suggested training. Why did she need to train? She had never fought anyone before, and it didn't seem like she needed to, either. Her whole life she learned how to heal, and the basics of becoming a woman. How could she ever be any use in battle?

"But . . . Zin . . ." she began halfheartedly. "I- I've never had any fighting experience. How could I survive even the simplest of drills?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:56 am

"I know." she said, going back to the bleachers, and shrugging off her long sleeved navy jacket. the thin lines of battle scars and injuries were more noticable now, and she had to wince at the memories. "That's why I'm the one training you." she smiled at her. She hoped Lily was still trusting her to teach the art of war. "C'mon. It'll be fun." she said, bringing out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:20 am

Lily's body tensed. She didn't know what to do first, or if the weapon she already possessed was appropriate for her reflexes. Was she fast enough to wield a dagger? "Wel- Well, okay," she said, unsheathing her weapon. "Should you teach me my powers first, or should I learn both hand-to-hand combat and my capabilities all together?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:28 am

zin was going to say something about her choosing. But seeing her with a sword, or even a dagger was way out of her imagination, she smiled at lily. "You got a point there. How about the power side. it's good for a while, both in long range and short. But it drains you out." she explained to her, dropping her weapon down to the ground. [/b]"We could start with that."[/b] she grinned. Zin walked up to her sister, eyes slightly observing their differences, and proceeded. "Which tricks you want to learn?" she asked. Of coarse, it'll be show and teach. 'Cause Zin didn't really know much power when she got here. She had to observe others before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:32 am

Lily placed her dagger back in its sheath. "Well, I don't know. I still don't know what half of my powers are, or if I even have the same powers as you. I've never tried anything."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am

Zin rubbed her invisible mustache. "Then what about your Chaos side?" she offered. Zin gently took her sister's hand in her and looked at her familiar blue eyes. "I'm testing something okay? Are you ready?" she asked, thinking about the one Sam *cough*brother*cough* used on her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:42 am

Lily looked at her sister with a quizzical expression, but placed all of her trust into what she was about to do. "What is it?" she asked in her soft, innocent voice. Her blue eyes sparkled with curiosity. The teenager waited for her twin's response.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am

"something I learned. Apperantly, Chaos kids were suppose to have this ability." she said. True, Sam did say something about Chaos energy is sometimes controlled by Chaos kids. of coarse, he made her hit him with it, but she would never do it to Lily. "but if you want, we could, uh, grow flowers?" she suggested, thinking about how Demeter kids grew tulips in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

The fact that Zin suggested growing flowers instead of training seemed to calm Lily's nerves. Despite that, she knew her sister was never fond of the things girls did back in the past, so the teenager felt she was letting her older sister down if she decided to choose something she'd enjoy rather than something she was required to know. "Show me," she said nonchalently.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:05 am

"Okay." she asked, not surprised. Lily wasn't that much into fighting, and flowers were probably her favorite subjects and all. And they were both named after flowers too. "You place your hand out, like so." she reched out her hand and concentrated on the ground. "And think of a particular flower. Then imagin it comming to life, like a painting." she smiled. Within her first months, she considered her powers as art, and still, she does. Only, it was more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:19 am

Lily almost picked up instantly just by watching her sister bring a flower to life. The teenager closed her eyes and stretched out her hand, focusing all her brain power on sprouting a tulip from the earth. After a few moments, Lily heard the crackle of the grass, something growing from the dirt. When she opened her eyes, before her stood a bright, pink tulip. She turned to her sister with a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:27 am

"Tulip. Awesome choice." she smiled at her. She doesn't know why, must've been the names, but she was sometimes connected to flowers more than others. "It means 'Caring' like you are." she laughed. Lily was a great student. At this rate, all of Zin's months training could she complete in days.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:40 am

Lily's face flushed a bright red when Zin told her she was caring. Of course, she already knew she was; she didn't have even the small mean bone in her body, but the compliment coming from her sister meant more than anything. "Okay, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:44 am

"Next..." Zin scanned her head for a power she might be interedsted, and the same time might keep her safe in case of any ary attacks. "How about controling the winds? Like, you could fly as long as you keep your head straight, but that really drains your energy fast." she explained. As an example, she let a spft breeze pass in the arena, holding her hands out for the wind to catch. but instead of floating or flying, she just let her clothes float in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Lily nodded her head. "Okay, I can try." The teenager stretched out her arms, just like Zin had done. The wind came slowly hurtling at Lily, and the young demigod felt herself levitate a few inches off the ground. After that, she dropped down to the ground, landing on both feet; the wind going under the wind gods' commands. "Like that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:26 am

"Perfect." she said, stopping the wind a bit. "Yeah, it drains us faster, but eh, defense is defense." she shrugged. Wincing on a recent wound, she turned back to the bleachers. "So, what do you want to lear about now? You're really fast at learning things, you know." she said, complimenting her sister.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Lily blushed at the compliment. "Thanks. It came almost naturally once I started school," she said with her best smile. The teenager took a moment to proccess her thoughts, pondering on what to learn next. "Zin . . . How about you teach me some of the things Sam was capable of?" The daughter of Chaos expected a puzzled look from her sister, she was never a big fan of destruction. Nonetheless, Lily had relized that it was time to learn something usefull; something that could assist her more in battle, rather than growing colorful flowers from the ground to fight off an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:07 am

Zin frowned. She never went to school with her twin. She never did set foot in any of these institutions. And Lily also wanted to learn Sam's powers? Now that was both powerful and destructive, nothing Lily was really into. But, eh, she was her twin. "Okay. Let's start." Zin breathed. "If you really want to. Close your eyes, and try to focus your energy in your hand." she said, slightly worrid. This could burn her up, that's why Zin was supposed to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:05 am

Lily nodded. She closed her eyes, like Zin instructed her. Focusing her energy on her hand, she felt the tips of her fingers tingle; tiny sparks dancing to life. A big, bright, red ball of chaos energy engulfed her palm; making it inevitable to visually see her hand. Realizing that the power was too much for her, Lily immediately ceased the flow; her hand containing nothing but her skin.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:10 am

Zin smirked. Now, Lily was truly her sister. Like what Sam said, Zin's power was electricity like, cackling the air around them. "Definitely, your Lily." she chuckled. Zin raked her brain again for another. Clearly when it came to powers, Lily was not new to. And for the final test, Zin asked Lily a question. "Hey, Lily, you know, when you get too mad, does the air around you cackle? Like it was on sugar high or something?" she asked her non-identical twin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Sisters (Eagle and Me)   True Sisters (Eagle and Me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Sisters (Eagle and Me)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next