Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) Empty
PostSubject: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I walked into the American Eagle store at the mall. It was my break from camp. I decided that myself. It smelled like perfume, but the American Eagle kind. There was nothing like it.
I came here all the time before I was claimed a demigod. It felt like forever since I got to come here. I walked over to a rack of clothes. There was an adorable wine colored sweater. I smiled and picked it up. I had to get it. I smiled, it was like I was never claimed and I was normal again.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:14 pm

I walked up to Alexis.
"Hi Alexis, whats up?"

Last edited by Whitelighter on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:15 pm

I walked into the store, turning my nose up. Sure, I was a nice person but I can only go so far. It was a nice break to be able to get out of camp, but I would rather be in the water. I walked over to where they were showing shorts and stuff. I found an amazing pair of cargo shorts that would look even more amazing on me. I put them over my arm and went over to where the sweaters and such were. It was becoming cold at camp andi didn't really have anything to keep me warm.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I looked at the boy who had just called me Alexis. I looked around him. How did he know me? "Uh, I'm not Alexis. Who are you?" I asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 pm

(oh sorry lol im an idiot!)
"Sorry I thought you were someone else. Hi my name Is Matthew."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 pm

"Oh, alright. I'm Madelyn" I said still confused but okay. "How do you know me?" I asked again.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:24 pm

"I don't I just thought you were someone else."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 pm

"Whose Alexis?" I asked looking at him with one of my stares.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 pm

I saw a great color sweater next to this girl who was talking to a boy. I accidentally bumped her when i was reaching for it. "Oh sorry...." I said I didn't know her name so I couln't formerly apoligize.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:27 pm

"Somebody I know from a camp I go to."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Camp. It couldn't be Camp Half Blood. "Oh, nice" I said awkawardly backing up a little.

I ran into another girl. "Oh, I'm so sorry" I said apoligizing. I took a look at her. Did I know her?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

She gave me a look thats seemed like she might reconize me. "I'm Arabeian, And Im so sorry I bumped into you!"

Last edited by Achilla Adonia on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm

"That's fine" I said. "Sorry. You look like someone I go to camp with" I blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm

"Wait you look familair? Do I know you?" Is she from Camp Half-Blood?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

I looked back to the boy, Matthew. Demigods?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Did she go to Camp with me? "Uhm, well I've never seen you around camp..But i guess i go to a pretty big Camp... Oh, and whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:40 pm

"My camp it big too" I said nodding. "I'm Madelyn"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm

I look at the other girll she looked familiar too.
"Is the name of your camp leader 'Chiron'?"

Last edited by Whitelighter on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:44 pm

"Uhm, Yea in fact..." Woah.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:48 pm

I say in a whisper tone.
"Do you go to Camp Half-Blood?"

Last edited by Whitelighter on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 pm

I nodded. "Perhaps..."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

My eyes get wide with shock. " How ....."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:56 pm

I examined her. "ARES" I said loud enough for her to here but no one else in the store.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:57 pm

"Who Is yall's godly parents?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:02 pm

"Nike" I said silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))   American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Eagle. ((Closed to Whitelighter, Alexis, and Achilla. For now))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next