Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 am

Taylor snorted. After what James did to one of his brothers, Taylor wasn't counting on them agreeing to bring James to the infirmary. They would probably break his leg more. Taylor winced at the thought. "Yeah, right. They're going to beat you up from the look of their faces," Taylor said, craning her head to look at the Ares kids. Yep, pretty angry boys alright. "No worries, Dream Boy, I can handle them just fine," Taylor said confidently as she continued to trudge along the path, her eyes already scanning the area for any sign of liquids she can freeze.

That was when she felt something hit the side of her head. She fell over in pain, releasing James, and clutched the side of her head. Groaning loudly, Taylor squinted through half-closed eyes to see the older Ares kid looming over her, holding his fist up. The pain made her vision slightly blur. Gods, Ares kids can hit hard.

"That's for my face," the Ares kid sneered. Taylor saw an outline of something about to hit her so she blindly rolled to her right, successfully dodging the kick aimed right at her head. Taylor was still dazed by the blow though, and her eyes were still seeing double. Taylor gritted her teeth as she tried to think of a plan.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 am

James fell painfully down on the ground, lucky that he landed on his good leg rather then his bad. He forced himself to roll over on his back, seeing Xavier trying to kick Taylor. James sneakily grabbed a large hard rock in his hand, the size of his hand. "Get lost, Xavier." James growled, raising the rock in his hand threatingly. "James, its us or her." Xavier told him, looming over Taylor and he. James knew that if he chose Taylor, he would most likely get both of his legs broken. With one last look at Taylor, he threw the rock at Xavier, hitting his head and knocking him out. Crap, Im dead...James thought.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Taylor just vaguely made out the sight of James throwing a rock at the kid he called Xavier and knocked him out. She had enough sense to guess what will happen next. Before any of the other Ares kids can react, Taylor staggered back into a standing position with one hand clutching her head. She started to focus, ignoring the pounding pain on the side of her head, and all of a sudden the temperature started to drop a few degrees. She closed her eyes and opened them after a few seconds, her irises now white instead of her usual dark blue. Her lips formed a thin line instead of the smile she usually wore. The changes in her features could only mean one thing.

Taylor had just gotten serious.

With her vision becoming clearer by the second, Taylor advanced towards the Ares boys, stepping in front of James. The last remaining dew from the grass began freezing and seemed to rise in an eerie manner. The small pieces of ice seemed to change shape, as if an invisible hand seemed to mold them in the air, turning into small sharp pointy stars. Taylor swung her hand forward, and dozens of pointy stars whizzed past her, embedding themselves in the Ares kids' bodies.

Without turning to look at their reactions, Taylor pulled James up again, trying to make their way to the infirmary while the Ares kids were distracted. James seemed much heavier now as Taylor was really becoming tired. How she wanted a good long nap in the Khione cabin after this...
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:58 am

James, again, tried to help Taylor as much as possible by keeping his body weight up but it was getting harder by the minute. He was growing weak. James knew that as soon as he was done in the infirmary and got back to the cabin, he was a dead-man. He had a few siblings that would be on his sight in the brawl but the probability was that Xavier would get him when he least expected it. James couldn't believe he had turned on his brother for a girl. A girl that didn't even want to kiss him either! There is no justice in this world. James will get beaten-up...all for nothing. He grumbled to himself as he continued to hobble on with the supoort of Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 am

Taylor was way too ecstatic when they arrived in front of the infirmary. So ecstatic that she almost released her hold on James. "We're here, Dream Boy. Now let's get you--" she cut off when she realized that James was grumbling to himself. She felt a pang of frustration when she couldn't make out what he was saying. With curiosity getting the better of her, Taylor asked, "What are you grumbling about?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 am

It took James nearly another minute to realise that Taylor was talking to him. Not that there was anyone else she may have been talking to but, hewas lost in the world of complaints and injustice. "Oh...what? Nothing intresting." He mummbled, able to keep a blush off his face due to the sickly pale tone to his skin at the moment. He wondered if, finally, it would be the other way round and someone else would ditch James. Would Taylor want to see him again after?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 am

Taylor raised her eyebrows at him. "Oh? I don't think so," she said disbelievingly with a smirk on her face.

She led him inside the infirmary and got him seated on the nearest bed. Taylor then sat on the floor, stretching her arms. She finally got James here, getting in a fight with the Ares kids in the process. She thought of when James hurled a rock at Xavier when the guy made him choose between them or her. It bothered her slightly, the fact that she chose her. And it also made her a lot guilty, since she got him into quite a few problems today. Taylor leaned her back against the nearest bed and closed her eyes. She was so tired, and within a few seconds she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 am

The Apollo kids entered, taking a lomg discussion on the quality of his leg. After about a million painful stitches, ambrosia and nectar, and about a million spell chants, they decided that he would be well enough to go back to his cabin - where his traumatic death awaited him. He was handed crutches and about an hour after they entered. He sat on the edge of the bed where Taylor was sleeping. Shaking her softoy. "Taylor?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 am

"I'm sick and not going to school..." Taylor said groggily, her eyes still closed.

A blurry image of her dad was still shaking her, calling her name. Taylor grumbled and tried to turn away, muttering something about how stupid private schools were. It was a few seconds before she realized that she was not at home with her dad. She blinked, taking in her surroundings. Why were there a lot of beds? Oh right, she was in the infirmary. Why again? The answer came to her as Taylor turned to see James, holding a pair of crutches. Taylor muffled a yawn behind her hand and rubbed her eyes.

"Nice crutches. Definitely better than the branch from earlier," Taylor mumbled as she stretched. "How long was I out? Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:24 am

James surpressed a laugh when she thought he was her dad. He smiled at her, running a hand through his messy hair. "About an hour. You didn't miss much, only the sticking of my flesh." He slowly got his feet - or foot in this case? - with the support of his crutches. Much better then that stupid stick, he thought but he just shrugged at Taylor, not wanting to be mean.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:41 am

Taylor cringed. "Glad I slept through that," she said with a nervous chuckle. If she hadn't, well, she would be throwing up by now. She looked at James, who was already standing with the help of the crutches. He didn't really look like an Ares kid right now. Most Ares kids were always ready for a fight. And speaking of Ares kids...

"You just knocked out one of your siblings. I don't think they would be too pleased to see you back in your cabin," Taylor pointed out, slightly bouncing on the bed while seated. Hey, she liked bouncing on fluffy mattresses.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 am

James bit his lip, his blue eyes scanning the room quickly and nervously before returning to Taylor with a small smile to try and reassure her and himself. "I'll be fine. They won't do anything to me." He lied, trying to be as convincing as possible. He wondered if she could see through it. He hoped she couldn't as be didn't want her to worry. Jeez, his sensitive side had completely taken over him now. He was disgusted but couldn't stop it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 am

Taylor was not liking James's situation at all. If she were in his shoes, she was not going to show her face in the Khione cabin for a long time until her siblings have given up on revenge. And she was thinking about Khione kids at that. What more if you did something like that with the children of the war god? She sighed before speaking.

"James, you hit one of your brothers with a rock. On the head," Taylor reminded him. "Not to mention that you also punched said guy a few minutes before." Her eyes lingered on his unusable leg. "You're not exactly in the condition to fight them back."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 am

James knew she was right, there was no denying it, but what was hemeant to do? He hit the ground with his crutches for a distraction, keeping his eyes fixated on the ground of the infirmary. "I don't know what else I can do. I don't want to hide; that would be cowardice. Isn't it better just to get it over with? Then, if I have two broken legs, they will heal together." He made a joke at the last bit but he thought it made the scenario even grimmer.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:19 am

Well, Taylor couldn't think of any other alternative either. She grimaced. "That is just sick," she said, trying not to imagine James with two broken legs. One was already enough.

"I don't think you have a choice then," Taylor said, rubbing the back of her neck. She really didn't know what James can do to save himself from the wrath of his siblings. "I'll pray you won't get beaten up so bad," Taylor offered hopefully with an unsure smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 am

James rolled his eyes with a small grin, trying to ease the tendion. "Thanks then, I suppose." He scoffed, straightening once more with the aid of his crutches. He had given up completely on trying to fix his hair so just let it flop in front of his face. "Do you want me to...walk you back to your cabin?" He asked Taylor, hoping she would say yes so he could put off the wrath of his brothers.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 am

Taylor bit her lip. She wasn't really too keen on the idea. What if someone saw and told Zach? What if Zach himself saw? These kinds of thoughts swarmed her mind. She didn't really want to say no to James either. I mean, look at his condition. He's obviously not in the hurry to go back to his cabin, she thought ruefully. "Why don't you spend the night here? It's comfy and you don't have to face your brothers with that broken leg. You can stay here until it mends," Taylor suggested, trying to avoid James's offer.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:07 am

James bit his lip considering that idea. It wasn't as if he was hiding. He really did need to relax and rest if he wanted his leg to heal. Plus, he must stay there, what? A week? Maybe longer? His brothers couldn't get to him in here and by the time he was out, he would be strong enough to fight for himself. "Honestly, Im more concerned about you. What happens if they get to you?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 am

Taylor couldn't help but roll her eyes. "I'm not the one with the broken leg," she said, chuckling. "Relax, I can handle myself just fine." Relieved, Taylor clapped James on the shoulder. "Get well soon," she said with a smile. "Your leg must be fully healed when we next see each other. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 am

James sat down on the bed, a couple of Apollo kids going to get him a glass of water and telling someone that James was going to stay. "Deal." He smiled. He looked down a second before friwning a looking back up at Taylor. "Wait. Will you promise me something?" He asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 am

Taylor was already by the door when she looked back at James. She raised her eyebrows at him, one of her hands holding the door handle. What would James want her to promise him? Taylor couldn't really think of any. "Depends on what it is," she answered curiously. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:59 am

James kept his blue eyes looking into hers, not breaking eye contact so she knew he was being deadly serious. "Promise me that...if you and your boyfriend break up...you'll come a find me." He said softly, not meaning it in a playerish way. Just so that if she needed comforting, he fould help her; because he cared about her. Thats the problrm with sensitivity; when you let someine in, its hard to let them go.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:09 am

Well, that certainly wasn't what Taylor was expecting. Her hold on the doorknob went slack as she kept the eye contact. She felt slightly uneasy, but she did her best in trying to sound normal. "Alright," she promised James, nodding once. She tried to smile, smaller than one she usually does. "I promise. See you around, Dream Boy."

And with that, Taylor left the infirmary in deep thoughts. The vow was already etched in the innermost part of her mind, and she couldn't forget it even if she wanted to. Taylor never broke her promises. With a sigh, Taylor walked in the direction of the Khione cabin, carefully avoiding any Ares campers nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6