Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Last Friday Night -Cerys-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Last Friday Night -Cerys- Empty
PostSubject: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Sophia zippered up her black coat and leaned up against the tree. Her brown combat boots were dug into the dirt, but Sophia didn't mind. Sophia was wearing dark wash jeans with a light pink slowly shirt. Sophia had moved into her new cabin pretty fast considering no one was there. Sophia's magic claiming makeup was still on her. Sophia tried everything to get it off but it wouldn't work. Sighing, Sophia waited for Kyle.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Kyle walked quietly towards where he had planned on meeting Sophia. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a plain white t-shirt underneath. As he didn't get cold, it was more for apppearence than anything else. He wore his black high tops and his jeans were fasionably low on his hips. He smiled as he approuched Sophia. "You look beautiful." He told her, blushing slightly. He reached into his back pocket and pulled aut a small branch of mistletoe, grinning as he held it above his head.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Sophia blushed at what Kyle said. "You look hot," Sophia said quickly before blushing. Sophia looked up and saw Kyle holding a mistletoe. Rolling her eyes, Sophia laughed lightly. "Sure, sure," Sophia told Kyle. Sophia wrapped her arms around Kyle's neck and kissed his lips gently, yet passionatly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Kyle relaxed mentally. He had run into his Aphrodite mate before leaving camp and he gave him the tip about the mistletoe. He was glad it had worked. He kissed her back with the sane passikn, only pulling back to breath. "Wanna grab something to eat?" He asked her, putting the mistletoe back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Sophia smiled at Kyle. "Sure, I'd love too," Sophia told Kyle, grabbing his hand. It started to snow softly. Sophia looked up and smiled at the sky. She suddenly felt like a little kid again. "C'mon," Sophia said, pulling Kyle along.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Kyle let her pull him along, looking sideways at her a smiling brightly. His hazel eyes shone with joy and his white teeth were gleaming. He watched as the snow fell onto her hair, darkening it as it melted. "So, as you are Italian, how about we go to one?" He asked, heading towards a Italian resterant across the road.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Sophia smiled back at Kyle. "Sure, but I have to see if it's good enough," Sophia said, brushing a piece of dark hair behind her hair. With Kyle, Sophia walked into the restaurant. The waiter flashed a grin at Sophia, bur frowned at Kyle. "Right this way," the waiter said, glaring at Kyle the whole time. Sophia didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Kyle didn't like how the waitor was flirting with Sophia. Not that I have any right to be bothered, its not like we are going out, he thought. But he couldn't resist rubbing it in the guys face. Once he had led them to their table, he was about to say something to her when Kyle kissed her, making him trail off. When he pulled away, he looked over at the waitor with distaste who was looking at him the same way back. "Can we have two menus?" He asked, tucking a lock of Sophia's hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Sophia loved it when Kyle kissed her. She was dissapointed when Kyl pulled away, but shrugged it off. Sophia nodded at Kyle commands. The waiter came back with two menus. Sophia opened hers and a small card fell. What the hell? Sophia looked at it Nd realized it was some number. Sophia throw the card behind, knowing it was the waiter's number. "I'll have the angel pasta with the shrimp, please. And stop flirting with me," Sophia told the waiter. The waiter stiffened and obeyed. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:34 am

Kyle smirked at the waitor. Victory is sweet, he thought. He looked down at his own menu.
"Don't I get your number?" He asked the waitor, trying not to laugh. "Ah well. I'll have a lasagna with salad. Oh, and a Coke. Thanks." He handed the waitor their menis and looked at Sophia across the table. He stretched his hand across the the table, leaving it palm up for her to hold.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 am

Sophia blushed, but reached across the table too. Sophia grabbed Kyle's hand gently. "So, where did you use to live before camp?" Sophia asked Kyle, tucking a piece of brown hair behind her ear. Sophia looked around the restaurant. There were only a couple of other people.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 am

Kyle smiled at her, watching as the light made her hair look shiney and perfect. He looked down shyly bbefore back up at her.
"Canada." He smiled slightly. "Pretty cool place. I moved to New York a few years ago."
He played with her fingers, not comfortable on talking about himself. "Why did you move here?" He asked.

OOC: Dont ask me where in Canada. I put Alaska on the sheet...five minutes ago when my parents and me were having an arguement on how many states there were, I learnt that Alaska is in America
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Sophia nodded, watching Kyle play with her fingers. Sophia pulled away when Kyle asked her why she came here. "M-My dad and I moved here because of his job," Sophia said, looking down. Sophia still blamed herself for her father's death. Sophia did tell him she hated him. Sophia looked back up at Kyle and smiled lightly.

-Lol it's okay xD Also, I think Kyle and Sohpia should go through a lot crap before they start dating.-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:14 pm

OOC: Ooh, you're evil....I like it. xD

Kyle raised an eyebrow at her, leanong back and folding his arms across his chest. He watched as the waitor came over, sullenly slamming their drinks down on the table and leaving.
"Yeah? What happened?" He asked her, taking a sip of his Coke.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm

-Why thank you xD Like they have that lov hate thingy-

Sophia looked down at the table cloth. She fiddled with her bracelet, not knowing if she should tell Kyle. "He's dead," Sophia said bluntly. It was her fault anyway he died. Sophia gritted her teeth and clenched her fists underneath the table. The waiter patted Sophia's back. She gave him an odd look as the waiter bent over and whispered in Sophia's ear. "You'll join your father shortly." Sophia froze and turned deathly pale. How did the waiter know her dad was dead. The waiter smirked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Kyle remained silent, not knowing what to say to her. The waitor came and dissapeared before he could punch him. He flicked his hair to the side.
"Oh man, im so sorry." Kyle said sadly before taking a sip of his Coke, trying to offer up something to say. "But I mean, most of the campers parents are dead too. You're not alone."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Sophia nodded, taking a sip of her soda. "It's alright," Sophia said before blinking again. Sophia smiled cutely again at Kyle before taking a sip of her water once more. Soon, the waiter came with their food. "Yay," Sophia said before smiling again. The waiter smiled at Sophia. "More water?" The waiter asked. Sophia frowned. There was a lot of water left. Before Sophia could say anything, the waiter had already left with her water. Sophia shrugged. "People in Anerica are weird," Sophia said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Kyle took a bite of his lasagna. "Hmm, this is good." He mummbled, shovelling more into his mouth. "Its a good thing im Canadian and not American then, isnt it?" He smiled. He saw the vinegar by her and reached her it but when he pulled back, he spilt her water over onto her. "Crap! Im so sorry!" He stood up, jumping over to her and dapping a napkin on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Sophia yelped when Kyle spilled the water. "No, no, it's fine," Sophia said, patting her napkin in her lap. It didn't look that bad. It just looked like she wet herself. Sophia grimaced. "It's fine," Sophia repeated again to Kyle. Sophia brushed a piece of her brown hair that had fallen in her face. Looking up, Sophia found the waiter coming back. That long for water, Sophia thought. Sophia raised an eyebrow at the waiter but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Kyle continued to try and get her dry before standing up straight. He noticed that the waitor had come back with more water. "We don't want anymore water! Just get us a god damn towel!" He yelled at him. Man,he wad really starting to spark Kyle's ADHD with all his sarcasm and flirting.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Sophia flinched when Kyle yelled at the waiter. "Relax Kyle, it's just water. It dries fast," Sophia told Kyle calmly, putting a hand on Kyle's arm. Sophia looked back at the waiter. "Thank you anyway," Sophia told the waiter politely. The waiter nodded and left quickly. "Kyle, it's fine," Sophia said, rolling her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Kyle looked down at her, gazing coldly before his gaze oftened and he smiled slightly. He kissed her lightly on the lips before returning to his seat. He slid his Coke across the table. "Here, have my drink." He told her, popping a cucumber into her mouth. "That waitor likes you, you know." He looked down at his plate, moving his food around with his fork.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Sophia returned the gaze as Kyke looked at her coldly. Sophia only nodded as Kyle pushed te drink towards Sophia Sophia raised an eyebrow at what Kyke said. "Really?" Sophia asked. Twisting in her chair, Sophia found the waiter staring at her. Sophia turned slowly back in her chair. "Dis is weird," Sophia muttered, her Itailain accent kicking in.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Kyle snorted when her accent suddenly got thicker. It was cute, he thought. "Its not that weird. You're hot and he knows that so he wants to go out with you." He looked over at the waitor, who was practically drooling. "You two would he good together." He told her bitterly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Sophia just shrugged. "I guess," Sophia said flatly. Sighing, Sophia put her fork down. "I'll be right back, bathroom," Sophia told Kyle, getting up out of her seat. Sophia walked slowly to the women's restroom. The hallway to it was rather small and dark. Sophia suddenly felt someone grabb her wrist. Sophia spun around and found that it was the waiter. "Uh, hi," Sophia said. The waiter smiled, his green eyes twinkling. Suddenly he pressed his lips to Sophia lips, pushing her up against the wall hardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friday Night -Cerys-
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next