Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Last Friday Night -Cerys-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Kyle continued to eat for another minute before he couldn't hold it in any longer. A young waitress came by. "Yeah, can you look after our stuff for a moment?" He asked her, walking towards the boys toliet which was small but well looked after. When he had finished, he checked himself in the mirror,making sure his hair was perfect before leaving. When he was passing through the hall, he found a couple snogging against the wall, blocking the way. "Excuse me." He asked. They pulled away and he saw who it was. He felt sick. "Sophia? You could of at least told me to get lost before shoving your tongue down his throat." He pushed passed them, shoving a couple of dollar bills on the table, grabbing his jacket and walking out of the resteruant.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Sophia was frozen under the guy as he kissed her. Suddenly, he pulled away. Sophia's eyes widened as she saw that it was Kyle. "What the hell!" Sophia yelled at the guy before punching him square in the jaw. Running, sophia grabbed her coat, and ran out the door. "Kyle wait!" Sophia yelled. Sophia grabbed his arm. "Kyle, he kissed me, I didn't," Sophia told Kyle, catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Kyle continued to walk, even though she had grabbed him. He didn't look at her but at the people waling in front of him. A teenage couple about their age. They were too busy gazing at eachother to notice them. He walked on by. "Whatever Soph. Its not like its any of my buisness anyway." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Sophia stopped walking and glared at Kyle's back. "You know what, fine. Don't believe me. Be that way," Sophia snapped, turning around and going in a different direction than Kyle. Sophia stuffed her hands in her coat and walked a few blocks, grumbling to herself. Sophia sighed and didn't noticed she had walked into a sports bar. Sophia jumped when a bunch of people high fived, singling their team won. Sophia sighed and saw on a stool. "Water please," Sophia asked the guy wiping down the table. He nodded and have rt a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Kyle growled, silently following her into the sports bar. He saw her sit down and ordered a water. He sat on the stool next to her. The barman looked at him, taking in his skinny jeans hanging low on his hips, leather jacket, dog tags and perfect hair. "You in one of those boy bands? Like Jonas brothers? God, I hate them." He grummbled.
"No, im not." Kyle told him before turning to face Sophia. "You swear you aint lying?" He raised his eyebrows, speaking gently.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "His not. Can I have something else?" Sophia asked the bartender. He nodded and gave some weird colored drink to her. Shrugging, Sophia downed the glass. "Hey Kyle," Sophia said, feeling a warm feeling spread in her stomach. Sophia giggled, but covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Kyle looked from Sophia to the empty glass. "Uh...hey." He frowned. He was about to ask the bartender what it was when he saw that he had gone to serve someone else. He picked up the glass, sniffing it. Kyle recoiled, placing it back on the table. "Are you okay?" He asked her, putting his hands on her shoulders and moving his face closr to hers, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Sophia laughed. "Never better!" Sophia said laughing. Sophia suddenly gre serious. "I gits to tell you something," Sophia whispered. Before she could say anything, Siphia saw that her glass was refilled again. Sophia gulped down the liquid again. Sophia rubbed her head. "Ehat am I doing?" Sophia muttered. After her father died, Sophia was never the same.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Kyle watched her drink another glass of the drink. He pushed it away from her, turning to the bartender. "She dont want anymore." He told him, looking back at her again. The last time he had seen anyone act this weird when his younger sister was high on green Skittles. Weird... Someone burst through the door again. The waitor who had a bruise on his jaw. He ran towards Sophia, going to backhand her when Kyle jumped off his stool, grabbing the guy by the scruff off his shirt and punching him on the left side of his jaw.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Sophia jumped when the waiter came back. Sophia's eyes widened at what Kyle did. "No fighting!" Sophia yelled, getting in between them. The waiter glared at Sophia and punched her nose. Sophia screamed and fell to the ground. The waiter pushed Kyke away and kicked Sophia in the side. She moaned and curcled up into a ball. "You bish!" The waiter yelled.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Kyle grabbed the Waitor's back, hauling him off her and throwing him across the room and slamming him against the wall. He got alot of good punches in, making him bleed before three muscular men that had been playing pool dragged the waitor outside, punching him once or twice aswell. Kyle crossed over to Sophia. Her nose was bleeding slightly. He hugged her, helping her to stand. "Are you badly hurt? Do I need to take you to A&E?" He asked her, smoothing down her hair.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Sophia shook her head, but winced when she touched her nose. So broken. Taking a deep breath, Sophia fixed her nose back in place with a crack. Sophia wiped the blood off her nose. Her side was exploding with pain but, Sophia ignored it. "I'm fine...I think. My side hurts," Sophia complained, clutching her side. Sophia hated to complain, but the pain was hard to ignore. Sophia moaned lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am

Kyle thought for a moment. He wouldn't be able to get hold of any ambrosia, not here. The bartender returned, a first aid kit on the floor. Kyle reached for it pulling out a range of items. He looked at her. "Im just...Im not..." He started but gave up, pulling the edge of her coat up to revealing harsh bruising. He didnt think anything was broken so he wrapped a bandage around it before standing back from her. "Are you sure you dont want me to take you? It looks pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Sophia turned red when Kyle lifted upper coat and shirt. Sophia was gritting her teeth the while entire time when Kyle was wrapping it. Shaking her head, Sophia said, "No, I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle," Sophia told Kyle with a slight smile. Sophia git up slowly, wobbling a bit. Sophia rubbed her head. Why did she have to be a demigod?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:00 pm

The pool guys came back in from kicking the waitor out. They were all a little taller than Kyle but twice as broad. They slapped him on the back. "Nice punches, man." One of them said.
"Thanks." Kyle just said, reaching out to steady her by putting his hand on her arm. He really thought he should take her to a hospital but didn't push it. She sat her down on a seat, crouching by the arm and handing her a glass of water. "I'm sorry for shouting at you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Relax, it's fine. I probably deserved it after some crap I did yesterday," Sophia said with a smile nsophia took a few sips of water. Looking through her purse, Sophia found some aspirin. Smiling, Sophia took a few. Aspirin would help with the pain. Putting her head in her hands, Sophia looked at Kyle. "So Kyle...," Siphia said, trailing off, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Kyle watched her take the pill, pulling up a chair for himself and sitting across from him. He smiled slightly at the corners. "So...Sophia...." He copied her tone of voice. "How are liking being an Aphrodite?" He asked, remembering all the times him and his mates had gone to the cabin to flirt with the girls. It seemed like years ago for him, even though it was only in the Summer.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at Kyle. "It's okay. Sometimes annoying though. My sisters always want be to wear makeup. They so don't realize that makeup covers up your true beauty. Then theres that Chanel smells that almost kills me every morning," Sophoa told Kyle with smile on her face. Sophia looked at Kyle with her color swirling eyes and smiled lightly. Sophia didn't look away though. She couldn't look away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Kyle continued to look deeper and deeper into her eyes. He leant forward, resting one hand on the small table between them and leaning over it, towards her. Before he could kiss her, the pool guys returned. "Yo, do you want a game of pool with us?" He asked Kyle. "Two on two. We're betting ten pounds each." Kyle leant back into his chair, immediatly angry at the guys for disturbing him. He looked up at the guys, away from Sophia. "Uh, no thanks guys." He looked quickly in her direction to get the point across. They ginned before leaving, giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at the men and Kyle. Boys. Sophia leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Kyle's neck. "Hm, too bad they interrupted," Sophia whispered in Kyle's ear before kissing his earlobe and pulling away. Sophia was grinning the whole time. Sophia loved to be a tease. "What are you going to do before those men so trucker interrupted?" Sophia asked Kyle, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Kyle blushed but smiled. He flicked his brown hair out of his face. He leaned forward again, this time no one interupted. He kissed her, starting of slow and gently before deepening it. He pulled away after a moment.
"You are such a flirt." He told her, grinning. "Why, do want me to do it again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Sophia laughed and smiled. "Why yes I am. Horrid trait of the daughter of the love goddess," Sophia said with a light smile on her face. Leaning forward, Sophia wrapped her arms around Kyle's neck. Smiling, Sophia pressed her lips to Kyle's. At first, she kisses him softly, but gradually deepens the kiss.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm

"Well then...there are a lot of horrid traits then, arent there?" He joked. He kissed her back with the same amount of passion. He was stuck in the moment. He pulled away. "Uh..." He tried to make conversation for a bit before giving up and kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. Typical. Sophia took a sip of her eater before standing up. "C'mon, we're goig to a dance club," Sophia said, grabbing Kyle by the arm and leading him out of the sports bar. Walking a few blocks, Sophia finally noticed a dance club that looked pretty decent. "C'mon Snow Boy," Sophia teased, her Italian accent kicking in now. Sophia breezily passed the people waiting on line. One guy grabbed her arm. "No way baby cakes," the mandala before winking. Rolling her eyes, Sohoa said, "Go away." the man obeyed, walking in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Kyle still thought that her command thing was creepy but didn't say anything. He was glad she had ushered the creepy guy away. They skipped the cue and walked straight in. There were teenagers dancing everywhere. Kyle took out his wallet, grabbing a few notes and handing them to the guy at the door who let them pass. He walked over to the dance floor with Sophia. "Snow boy? How orginal. Lets see what you got, Italy." He grinned at his new name for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friday Night -Cerys-
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next