Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) Empty
PostSubject: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

I look at the clean part of my brothers part of the cabin. Good and clean. He would kill me but who cares. I brush off the rest of the dust that was on my dress. I smiled and looked at my part. It was sparkling it was so clean.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I knocked on the Demeter cabin door. It was time to go. I couldn't wait. I was so excited.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

I walk over and open it. I smile as I see how cute Judas looked. "Back again are we pretty boy." It was the nickname I gave him when he said the he could kiss me for saying that he looked pretty good himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

I froze. She looked absolutely beautiful. Not that she didn't before....but Wow! I leaned down and kissed her."You look Amazing!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 pm

"So do you." I smile and blush. "I might just keep calling you pretty boy. You live up to that nickname." He did look amazing and I loved that.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:55 pm

I let my fingers intertwine with hers. She looked Beautiful. "Ready?" This day couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

I lean up and kiss him "Always." I wanted to know what we would do today. I left that as a mistery though.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

"You look beautiful." I was stunned. there wasn't anything else I could think to say. I was practically drooling over her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 pm

"Aww thank you." I smile and blush. I walk out of my cabin and close the door. "Ready to go?" I ask and touch the rose in my hair again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

We started heading out of camp. "So any movie in particular you wanted to see? Or do you want to just get the Cheapest one and us both won't watch it?" I gave her a slight wink.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 pm

"I don't know any movies so the second." i smile as I walk next to him. "I think all movies are the same price though." I just thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:51 am

"Well I can still prove my point." I wrapped my arm around her. "I love you. ya know?"

Last edited by KiteXX on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm

"Yah, yah prove your point... I know that. Most likly more than you know I love you." I smile and touch the rose again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 pm

"Not even gonna fight ya on that one. So are you hungry at all or do you just wanna head over to the movie right away?" This is so much harder than usual. I've never been nervous like this.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm

I ponder on the thought of eating but I wasn't really that hungry. "Movie frist." Came out my reply then I noticed how selfish I sounded. "Or are you hungry? I don't really care.'
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I smiled."Movie first it is!" Nothing could ruin this day. I hoped.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 pm

I smiled and noded. I felt free. A feeling I never had before. I felt like my brother would never stop me from being me ever again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Love. What if I knew somethin was gonna happen to me? Could I tell you. "C'mon let's have fun today ok?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

"I'm up for that." I looked around. I was almost ready for anything. Monster to come or well anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)   The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best night in the night of nights(Judas's and Heather's frist date)
Page 1 of 1