Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Night! [Sammy Sun]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Date Night! [Sammy Sun] Empty
PostSubject: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Janessa Evans
"I don't know If I'll make it, but watch how good I fake it,"

I walked into Nathan's apartment. It was nice, homey. It reminded me of Japan, although I had never been there. Standing a little inside the door, I waited for him to come in. I had my ideas of what we would be doing, and he probably had his. He had said we were probably going to cook, So I had brought some fresh groceries.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 pm

NATHAN DANIELS
"I won't let you hurt anyone as long as I'm alive!"

I walked out of the shower, my skin steaming from the hot water. I took a towel off the rack. I wrapped it around my waist and brushed my teeth. I put on some deoderant and walked into my bedroom. I grabbed some clothes and decided to change in the living room. I walked in, and noticed the door was open.. and Janessa standing in it. "HOLY... your early..." I chuckled and ran to the bedroom where I quickly changed into a black tight t-shirt and jeans. I put on my watch and walked back, taking the grorceries from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 am

Janessa Evans
My face was probably as red a a tomatoe. I didn't think I was that early. But still, that was a nice suprise. He had a nice chest, and the towel had fit him nicely. As he ran ack to his bedroom, I could't help but wonder, why do you get changed in your living room? I guess guys liked to be more free than girls. I mean, you never knew who would be creeping on you.
After he came back out and grabbed the bags from me, I fillowed him back into the kitchen. He still looked good. Really good. I had a tough time mentaly ripping my mind from him and focusing on something else. So I took another glance around the room, comparing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 am

NATHAN DANIELS

"So, how have you been?" I smiled and noticed some nice ingredients. She was good when it came to shopping. I smiled and decided we can wait for cooking later, we can sit on the couch and talk first. I can explain my crazy situation to her. Ehehe. I walked to the living room and sat on the huge couch. Big enough for two if you know what I mean... Do you? Cause I don't hehehe. I gestured for her to sit next to me.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 am

Janessa Evans

I followed him over to his couch. "I've been good, I guess. Haven't gotten killed." I sat down on his couch. It was big, and comfortable. WTF? What was I thinking about? "How have you been? How's your shoulder?" I had been to preoccupied to notice earlier... if you catch my drift.
I folded my hands awkwardly in my lap. I had never been this close with a guy before. But Nathan seemed really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 am

NATHAN DANIELS

I slightly laughed. "Uh... perfect really," I noticed the sun had fallen and it was dark now. My apartment was full of light though. Hehe. My bed is also very comfortable. WOAH... I don't think about that stuff usually. I petted my dog Toffee as he walked by and he drifted off, probably going to the dog room in the apartment. I shrugged.
"So, any ideas palnned for the night?" I asked, I had stuff planned, nothing big though. Movies, cooking, music, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 am

Janessa Evans

I glanced out the window. It was dark outside, but suprisingly light inside. Thinking about what I wanted to do with him I replied, "Whell, I'm a little hungry. Should we cook something first? I oviously brought ingrediants. . " I brought one of my legs up to sit on it. It was a habit of mine, and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 am

NATHAN DANIELS

"Sure," I smiled. "If you want I can cook or you can cook with me, I'm good with anything," I smiled. I like to pamper people, it was something that came to me like second nature. I was trained by the exorcist to be as nice as possible, which is something I love to be. Nice. I smiled warmly and slyly laced my fingers with hers. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 am

Janessa Evans

I smiled as he laced his finger throught mine. In my mind though, I was on high alert. I had never been with a guy before, and I ment a boyfriend min you, so this could either end badly, or well. I hoped with all my heart it would end well.
I reached down with my hand to see if toffee would come lick it. He seemed like a sweet boy, and I loved animals. "Why don't you cook? And you can tell me about what happened the other day, too. Hopefully you can make a decent meal." I laughed, hoping he knew I was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 am

NATHAN DANIELS

I chuckled. I had a sense of humor, I wasn't a person who was offended by the slightest comment. I walked into the kitchen and decided, homemade Ramen. It took me twenty minutes but I came back with two bowls of homemade ramen with drinks. I smiled and put on some music. Ehehe.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Janessa Evans

I slurped the home made ramen. It was really good, I had never ate anything this good before, and I made darn good food. Listening to the music, I felt myself relax. This was the closest i had been to a good family atmosphere in awhile. It was great, and I loved it.
I slurped some more Ramen and said, "This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

"Thanks!" I smiled warmly. I liked it when people liked my foods. I turned off the music and pulled out a couple of DVD's. I fanned them out to show her. "Which one would you like to watch?" I asked, smiling warmly.

Last edited by Super Sammeh on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

I looked at all the DVD's. I pointed to the one in the middle. "Let's watch this one!" It looked scary, and I hated scary movies, but i was there with Nathan. If I needed to I could jump into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

I smiled warmly and put the movie into the VCR. The huge flatscreen flickered on and I used the remote to start the movie. I turned off the lights so it was very dark, like a movie theater. I laced my fingers through hers, I really liked this. She was a really cool girl, very laid back, which was good.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Janessa Evans

I laced my fingers with Nathans. I could feel the warmpth radiating through his fingers to mine. I waited through all the preveiws, then moved closer to him. No need to have to jump a mile into his arms. I hoped he wouldn't mind. I really hated scary movies.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

I decided to put my arm around her, I had this scary movie from when the Exorcist was teaching me about demons, and I thought, I might as well keep it for later, you never know when you might need it. I hept one hand laced with her fingers while the other was around her. This was really nice. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Janessa Evans

I leaned into Daniel as he put his arm around me. for some odd reason, it felt as if I fit perfectly into that small space. My heart beat started racing as the movie continued. I actually had to close my eyes and bury my face in his chest. I peeked out just in time as something popped on screen. I screamed, feeling slightly embarresed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

I hugged her with my arm tightly. I smiled. I wondered if it would go further tonight? STOP IT NATHAN. Gosh. I watched the movie until it ended, and the TV turned off. We sat there... in the dark. I smiled, theres a whole lot of things we can do in the dark. STOP IT NATHAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night! [Sammy Sun]   Date Night! [Sammy Sun] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night! [Sammy Sun]
Page 1 of 1