Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm

I walked onto the sidewalk right near Rufus' Food Place. This was a very fancy and expensive place but you know, I can make money out of thin air so yeah I'm good. I looked at my watch, right on time. I wore the best finely tailored suit that I could think of. I can't brush my white hair, it always reverts to its normal state. I looked up... there she was...

"Wow," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) Opal
"You might get crushes on the hot guy..."
::::::::::
She looked around her, then back at the clock that was hung up outside Rufus'. Where is he?... she thought to herslef, worried about the possibility that he had bailled on her. She tugged at the bottom of her dress, worried if she didn't look posh enough. She hadn't dressed any differently than to how she usually dressed, maybe she was a bit more glammed up, and spent a bit more time on her make-up, but everything else was the same. Opal spotted the boy she had been waiting for and smilled, giving him a small wave to show she was there.
"hey, Sam..." she greeted him, kind of nervous about the whole thing. This was kind of like a first date for her. She had taken boys out before, but never with the intent to continue something on with them. "So... Shall we go in?"
"but I get the hot guy to crush on me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:12 pm

She looked so amazingly beautiful...

"We shall," I said to her.

I walked into the restaurant. It was fancy. Doilies, Table Cloths, and all that fancy crap. I walked over to the waiter who would sit us. I whispered in her ear, "Think you can get us a table hot legs?" I said to her. I felt her mind melt with under the pressure of my attractiveness. Heh, still got it. She immediately sat us down and poured me a glass of wine not one for Opal though.. huh, The waiter is jealous...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

"Uhh, excuse me, Ma'am... Can I have a glass too, please?" she asked the waitress, trying to not let the blatant show of jealousy. The waitress rolled her eyes, pouring Opal a glass too. Oh well, at least she got a drink eventually. Opal sipped the wine, enjoying the sweet taste that flowed through her lips. She placed down the glass, looking up at Sam, who appeared to be immersed in the menu.
"Sam..." she started off, not sure what to say. It seemed to be that butterflies had invaded her tummy, and now they didn't want her to speak. "Thanks for asking me out tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm

"You were so cute when you cried, how could I not," I said to her with a smile. What do I say?

"Uh, You look beautiful tonight. How do you feel about the whole god thing?" I asked.

I am trying to overthrow the gods, so it would be nice if she would join me... But its a slim chance most of these buggers are Loyal to their parents, so am I, just you know, I am the son of Chaos, the creator of Gaea, THE WORLD!! I stopped myself and whispered into the Waitress' ear

"Get the lady her favorite food item... NOW!" I whispered in her ear. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:54 pm

"I told you, I'm not all together so comfortable with the whole idea. I like my dad and stuff. I don't want to kill him just yet." she explains to Sam. She hated the idea, to be honest. The gods were on top for a reason. "You look pretty handome too." she admired his looks, loving every part of it. If only his personality was as good. Then he would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 pm

(I never told Opal about the plan)

"Remember I can hear your thoughts, I never told anyone this but, I'm doing this because... well let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a boy named Sam, he just came into Camp Half Blood all happy and excited. At the time he wasn't a player, then he met a friend her name was Jennifer, Jennifer and Sam were... "friends" all the way up until they were 17. Sam came in lowers and saw Jennifer dead, she hung herself, she left Sam a note saying, I love you Sam but, I can't go on not being claimed and being ignored by my father... I just wanted to be normal. Every day I think of the gods and how they ignore us and they think they're all high and mighty... I want to show them they have as many flaws as we do... Humans. I'm sorry but...," I said choking up.

I haven't thought about Jennifer for so long.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:26 pm

(I thought you did... Oops... Mixing up plot thingies... Dx)

"That wasn't your problem, though. That was hers... But I understand your motives. I might not have been in love before, but I understand the logic behind love." she tried to comfort him the best she could, even though it was hard to when they were sat down. If they were somewhere else (and not in public, or even, not in a restaurant) she could have made him feel better much more easily, but it was hard in the open space. "You really loved her, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 pm

"I did. After her death I couldn't deal with heart break so I became a player. Then I met you, this was the first time I've tried in a long time. Heh. I can't let her death be in vain. The gods caused this by ignoring everybody. I have to stop this relenting cycle. I am the next Zeus. I have learned to control Lightning and Thunder. Time, Space, Chaos. I can't let this happen. Lets uh... go outside," I said.

I got up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm

She blinked, sort of in shock, before joining him and standing up. He was more powerful than she could understand, and comprehend. He shouldn't be interested in a girl like her.
"Okay, let's go outside..." she said, slightly scared of what could happen. What if he turned violent on her? A dude like that could kill a chick like her. She followed him out into the front of the resturaunt, the cold air hitting her instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

"I am not gonna kill you, I recently learned how to bend Reality. I can make anything happen. I made my brain forget how to use it. I was scared of what I could do. I am interested in you Opal. Your beautiful, my tricks don't work on you. I do like you.. a lot. And even if I won't admit it. I love you. I know you don't feel the same way so thats fine. Cya," I flew up into the air and started to fly away....
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:33 pm

"Wait!" she called out to him, catching his ankle in her hand, pulling him back down to earth (even though it took a bit of her strength.) "You still owe me something from the beach the other day." she whispered to him, pulling him closer to her. Opal rose up slightly on her tiptoes, so she could look him in the eye, leaning closer and closer to him, stopping just before their lips touched. "Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

"Heh, not at all..," I said.

She kissed me. Sparks flew. Literally I made lightning sparks when we kissed. It was the best feeling I've had in a long time. We broke apart.

"Thats all you got?" I asked smiling.

I leaned in for another kiss.

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Opal kissed him again, tingles and sparks flying everywhere. It had never been like this before. After what seemed to be forever, they broke apart, and Opal had to restrain herself from gasping for air.
"You're a really good kisser, you know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:55 pm

"Heh, yeah. Thats the perks of being a god," I laughed. "I uh, I'm scared of my power. I could destroy New York with this power. I don't want to kill anybody who doesn't deserve it. I didn't mean... i didn't mean to kill Austin, I'm so sorry...," Haunted images come back to me. Images of dead people then finally an image of a town of dead people. I did that... I DID THAT!!

"NOOOO!!!!" I YELLED AS LOUD AS I COULD. I couldn't of done that. I COULDN'T HAVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:10 pm

"What's the matter?" she asked him, incredibly worried. Yeah, he had killed Austin, but he had brought him back to life too, which wasn't exactly a bad thing. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked him again, holding his head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"The people... NO THE PEOPLE... THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!!" I yelled.

I shook for a moment and then my eyes went dark red. I flew up straight into the air. Not myself.

"THE PEOPLE HERE HAVE BECOME GNATS IN MY SKIN. I WILL EXTERMINATE THEM!!! I AM THE KING OF ALL!!! I AM A GOD!!!!" The thunder booming as I talked.

Chaos has taken over... Lightning beaming down everywhere, Thunder booming louder than ever before, Earthquakes exploading, Tornadoes flying around me, Chaos making its way across the town, Space black holes opening up. If Opal didn't calm me down soon, it may very well be the death of Camp Half Blood...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 pm

"Sam, stop it, you're scaring me!" she cried out, falling to the floor, cowering away from the power he exerted. "Please Sam, you're hurting me..." Opal started to cry and the chaos continued around her, and she had no idea whatsoever on how to calm down this situation. "Sam, honey, come down and we can talk this through... Please just calm down... You're killing me, Sam..."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 pm

"Opal? NOOO!!! I AM A GOD!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" I yelled

I fought with the thing possessing me. I couldn't see it exactly. I got so mad at the thing that I blasted it out with my power over Reality. I was scared that I would die... but I didn't.

I gained control over myself and brought my power back to myself. I saw who it was...

ZEUS!!!

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL HER!!!! YOU KILLED JENNIFER AND NOW THIS!!! I KNOW THAT NOTE WAS FAKE AND YOU KILLED HER!!! I KNOW IT!! I KNOW OF THE PROPHECY, MY SON WILL BE THE ONE MAN IN THE SIEGE OF OLYMPUS WHO WILL KILL YOU!!! I KNOW IT!! YOU TRY TO KILL EVERYONE I LOVE!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" I YELLED WITH ALL MY RAGE!!!

I BLASTED ZEUS WITH LIGHTNING, I BLASTED ZEUS WITH WIND, I BLASTED ZEUS WITH TIME, I BLASTED ZEUS WITH SPACE, AND WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT. I ROARED AND REALITY CAME BURSTING OUT OF MY SKIN!!!

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I ROARED.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 pm

"Please, Sam, stop shouting and come down!" Opal screamed at the maniac boy, frightened stiff. "Sam, I need you to come down. Come down to me." she begged him, hoping he would listen to her. She was worried about hsi mental health. He was just randomly shouting to thin air whilst all of this utter chaos raged around him. "GET DOWN HERE NOW!."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:14 pm

I was blasted by a lightning bolt. There was a hole through me.

"You can't change destiny Zeus. I will have a son, and he will kill you," I laughed.

I fell to the ground. I fell to the ground. I blasted Zeus with all my power so he became a visible spirit so Opal could see him.

"You see Opal, I'm not crazy. I am always targeted...," I said. looking down the hole in my body. Owwww.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 pm

"I never said you were crazy... I merely said stop shouting and come down here..." she tried to keepy her eyes off the giant hole in his body. She couldn't bear to see him hurt. "Now can you please take me back to Camp Half Blood? or are you busy?" she wasn't in the mood to wait around and see fights and stuff. She wanted to go somewhere safe, where she could curl up in her own bunk and dream about things...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Zeus flew away up to Olympus.

"Yeah sure... Oh god.. I feel something.... OH NO!!! Opal get away to Camp Half Blood and don't com back until I'm dead or I say its fine. I love you," I said.

I got up on my feet and unsheathed my two swords. I limped over to where they were supposed to come. I healed my self sort of. Then Ares in physical form came down upon me.

"RUN!!: I said.

I heard Opal scream and started to run away.

I tried to impale Ares but he dodged and stabbed me in my wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:57 pm

(( Hey again, Alexander! Sorry about interrupting another role play of yours but you can't control canon characters unless you tried out for them and got them or if you gained permission from an admin.

Also, please try to avoid god modding! Characters that are too powerful aren't very fun. Flaws are what makes a character unique and cool to role play with. Try to avoid power playing as well. Just a refresher, "Power playing would be controlling another person's character without their consent and god modding would be when your character is virtually indestructible and has too much power."

Thanks! ))
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:54 am

"I love you too..."
Opal ran away from the fight, not daring to look back on the scene. What had happened to the nice calm night she had thought this would be? She managed to control the tears that begged her to let them fall down her cheeks as she entered the camp, heading straight into Cabin 2. No words could describe her feelings right now. They were so mixed up.
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: