Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:50 am

Opal spotted the shiny thing in front of her, picking it up in her manicured hands.
"What's this, Sam?" she enquired, inspecting all of the object. "It's very shiny indeed..." she stroked the metal, trying to define a shape, carefully so she wouldn't break whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:55 am

"Uh its a.. family heirloom (Which is actually true) now please give it back," I ask her. That thing holds more power than most people can comprehend if she put it on and asked it to do something it could end all reality as we know it. Holy crap this night JUST DOESN'T END!!! GOD DAMMIT!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:15 pm

She shrugged her shoulders, handing him the shiny object.
"Here you go... There's the thing back to it's owner." She might have been many things, but the only things she stole were men.  She was no klepto. She grinned, and reclined into his arms once more. "Oh Austin..." she sighed, before realising her mistake. "Sorry, I totally meant to say Sam..." she said sheepishly, afraid of his response.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:03 pm

What. The. %&$#?

"Uhhh. What?" I asked a little shocked. Wait, is she doing this to mess with me? I don't know. I can never tell with Opal. She's a bit of a roller coaster. You don't know where its going but, it will get you there. Oh it will get you there.. heh. I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:23 pm

She had never meant to say Austin's name. This time, Opal wasn't playing games. She wanted to know if she actually liked this boy, or weather he was just another passing phase. 
"Sorry, Sammy... Don't be too mad. It just slipped out. You know I wouldn't cheat on you, right? No more games" she rambled on, proving her innocence. "understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

"I understand and I'm not mad. But why did you say "Austin"? You knew him for two, maybe three hours. You've known me for a while now," I asked. Does she actually like me? I mean, saying a guys name she knew for what? Two or Three Hours. She's known me for at least a week. I don't understand. Ok Sam, think over this... probably a simple mistake... probably...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Why did she say Austin's name? Well, even Opal herself had no clue as to why she would do such a thing.
"I guess it was because Austin was my first proper boyfriend at camp. I still feel sorry for him, and he's in my mind a lot. But you're in it more." Opal explains, kissing him again. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm

"Hmmmm. Wait I know what could help me understand more," I said and kissed her. This time it was powerful, lustful, determined. It was for at least a minute or two. I didn't want to but, we eventually broke apart. Sparks were flying. I had cartoon hearts in my eyes. I laughed a little.
"Ok, now I understand," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:21 pm

"Even I understand now, and I'm just a dumb blonde!" she giggles quietly, remembering the other people that were in the cabin. She kissed him again, the same way he had kissed her before, a kiss full of lust, desire and power. "Well, I'm going to go back to my own bunk now, so I can actually sleep... Unless you want me to stay with you at all?" she asked him , standing up, ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:26 pm

"I'd like it if you'd stay, unless you don't want to," I said.

I looked at The Infinity Gauntlet. All that power... I could destroy Planets with it. My father handed it to me in hopes I would take it and go back to the evil side. Its so tempting but, no. I only will do it if I have to use it fight off anything. Only as a last resort. I probably will go to the arena tomorrow and try to learn its power. Now Chaos will even give me something more tempting. I just can't let him do it. I have to stay true and faithful to Opal. I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

She returns his smile with a grin of her own. He wanted him to stay with her? No-one had wanted her to stay with them before. Not even Marcel, and that was her brother. She thought about Marcel. What would he think of Sam? Probably grow a crush on him or something. Marcel liked boys like Sam. 
"I would love to stay with you tonight, seeing as you asked so kindly." she lay back down on his bed, inviting him to join her. "come here Honey..."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:50 pm

I layed down on the bed with her. She was very beautiful. I know I think that a lot but, its so true. She also likes me. I hope it always stays that way, she's very nice and she's actually giving up her player ways. So am I. So.... what to do now...

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:01 pm

She cuddled into Sam, burying her heAd into his shoulder.
"honestly, you can choose what we do now. I'm too tired to use my imagination." she yawned as she told him what she thought, letting her eyes close. She knew she shouldn't go to sleep just yet, but a few minutes wouldn't hurt...

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:07 pm

"Hmmm, I got an idea," I said with a smile. I kissed her this time with love, compassion, comfort. I did it specifically just to make her feel safe and calm. I waited for a minute, maybe two. I pulled away and smiled my smile that says, I love you. Just not directly. I looked at her. She had the most amazing eyes
"Did you like my idea?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:16 pm

"No, I didn't like your idea..." she teases him, returning his kiss. "I loved your idea..." She pulls him closer to her, their bodied pressed against each other so that there was barely a gap left between them. "Refresh my memory of what the idea was again?" she purrs unto his ear, kissing him again, forcing her lips on his, slipping her tongue inside his mouth a tiny little bit.  
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh... thats good. I let it happen, she actually trusts me. No one ever trusts me with that. Ever. We kissed for at least five minutes. After a while we broke apart. I laughed a little. I smiled at her. "Is that all you got?" I asked with a mischievous smile. I knew she liked that smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:53 pm

She rolled her eyes, jokingly. 
"of course that's not all I've got. I'm waiting for you to show me what you can do too..." she whispers into his ear, kissing him again, trying to make it as powerful as the rest. It was getting harder now. She was running out of material to work with.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

After kissing, about, fifteen minutes, we finally broke apart. I laughed a little. I looked at her with a smile. She had amazing eyes and lips, she was a great kisser, she was so cute when she giggled, what more could a guy want? Nothing I guess. Thats why she was perfect. I looked at her for a minute or two and I finally got back into my game.
"Well, I'm kinda tired," I said yawning a little. "You wanna go to sleep?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

" Yeah, I think it is best that we both go to sleep now..." she tells him, already half asleep herself. "G'night, Sam..." and with that, she lay back and curled up close to her love, stuck in a deep sleep. 
She woke up earlier than usual in the morning, way before Sam. She kissed his forehead quietly, before slipping out of his bunk, and back into her own, getting ready for the day ahead of them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3