Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  Empty
PostSubject: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Where is she? Scarlett's almost an hour late for horseback riding, she's never late. Well... this is boring, I have no one to ride with and I rented out two Pegasi. Arrrrgghh!! This sucks. I walked around the pasture for awhile until I didn't feel like it anymore.I face-palmed myself. It almost seems like... NAH. Can't be, I mean would somebody go so far?

Last edited by Alexander on Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  Opal
"You might get crushes on the hot guy..."
::::::::::
"'Sup Sam?" Opal nods towards her boyfriend as he paces the pasture. She perches on the wooden fence that encloses the green grass, swinging her legs back and forth. "Who you waiting for? A friend?" she asks him, jumping down from the fence and wallking over to him. She couldn't help but be a bit judgy - he was hers, afterall. Imagine if he was off somewhere with another girl. What would people say?
::::::::::
"but I get the hot guy to crush on me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"Yeah a friend. She's not showing up though," I said suspiciously. "Had fun with Austin?" I said, can't help a guy for being a little jealous, he is her Ex. Austing just has to leave well enough alone, I killed him and brought him back. Thats that. Opal didn't do anything with Scarlett... nah, she's not the jealous type.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:14 pm

:: Opal ::
She?! Mentally, Opal was fuming. What if he was cheating on her with this girl? No. No, Opal couldn't be jealous. They were only just friends, Sam and this other girl.
"Actually, yeah, I did have fun with Austin. Untill you showed up and ruined everything. I left straight after that, remember?" she rolled her eyes, blocking the memory. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:21 pm

"Mmmmm.." I said, I wasn't really paying attention. I was looking for Scarlett and my watch wondering if I got the time wrong. She was talking again about how I'm always the problem. Always. Scarlett isn't showing up. Damn. I might as well... I jumped on top of the Pegasus and tied my bag to the saddle.
"Yes yes, of course, I'm wrong" I wasn't even sure if she was talking. Just saying the answers she wants to hear. I put on my sunglasses, my stubble was itchy I started to grow a half beard and right now its just right. I look cool with it, its just itchy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:36 pm

She rolled her eyes, sighing heavily.
"Fine. I'm going to go now then. See ya around, Sammy - Maybe." she shook her head, walking out of the pasture. The flame just wasn't there anymore. He was too old for her - too mature. Maybe he should go hang with this other girl. She was a better fit for him, probrably.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I whispered to myself and jumped off The Pegasi. Right in front of her. I kissed her just plain flat out kissed her. With all that I had, with love, compassion, lust, and power. It tickled by stubble. I do love her, and I understand that I'm a bit old, 3 years older than her. Just.. I still love her. And it won't waver, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:55 pm

"Well, that was a bit un-expected..." she kept a grin hidden under a pokerface as she stepped back from the kiss. She stood there for a moment, in silence. It wasn't awkward - Just quiet. "Like I said, I've got to go. Wouldn't want to make you late for your friend."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:01 pm

"The friend is not coming, and I read your mind Opal, your really the only thing keeping me in Camp Half Blood. If you weren't here I probably would be traveling or going to kill Titans or something if your gone well, I;m gone," I said getting on the Pegasus, if she said no I would fly away if not then I would stay.
"Your choice," I said taking off the sunglasses, I put on a trench coat and a cowboy hat just in case if she said no. I actually had my bags packed and ready to go, I saw it in a dream that this was going to happen. I just didn't know when.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:42 pm

"Look, Sam, I don't want you to leave. But I don't want you to stay either. If you left, I would probrably follow you. But if you stayed, I would dump you, in due time. If you want to leave, then so be it." she finished her sentence, waiting for Sam's responce. All she had done was tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

I got off Pegasus and walked over to Opal.
"I love you Opal," I said and kissed her, I kissed her with love, compassion, hope, lust, power, and everything I want her to remember me by. I probably am going to go hunt down te Titans and retire to a simple life. I got onto The Pegasus and made her go up into the air. I got it high enough that I could fly forwards no problem. I tipped my hat off to her and threw down a box, it was a ring I got for her on our first date, it was a wedding ring, made out of The gem that Poseidon made for Medusa. I knew that someday I would use it... I guess I was wrong. I also left a note for her saying...

Opal,
I love you with all my heart and I bought this today, the day I met you cause I thought I would use it in a couple of years. I guess I was wrong if your reading this note. Opal, I saw into the future once and I guess it wasn't my future, because I saw kids, a family, a life away from The Gods. I guess that isn't meant to be. Opal, I am going to go hunt down the Titans and retire to a simple life with a wife and maybe a kid or two. I might not even live long enough to get a wife and some kids. Opal... I love you.

With all my heart,
Samuel.

I rode The Pegasus away. Trying to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:12 pm

She read and re-read the letter, over and over again, not wanting to believe the words that were written on them. Sam hadn't left her. He was merely playing a joke. Any moment now, he would turn around and fly back down to her. But he didn't He just kept going further and further away. She wanted to scream out to him, but the words wouldn't escape her mouth. Instead, she ran away from the scene, tears streaming down her face . . .
Guess this meant she was single again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

"I will find you again Opal, I promise that much," I said to myself. I am so sad right now I can't even begin to tell you. I.. oh my god I'm crying. Meanwhile, Sam's father, Chaos, writes a note to Opal and sends it to her. The note read as followed...

Opal,
It's me Chaos, listen up. If you want to find Sam again your going to have to try harder, he got you a wedding ring for Chaos' sake, he was going to propose in a week! You seem not to care about him, if you did... You would get on that Pegasi and fly to him. Never let him go, just keep trying to get to him. If you go now, you might catch up. Go to him hun,

Possibly your Future Father in Law,
Chaos.

The Note popped up in front of Opal.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Her eyes closed for a few minutes after she read the note. Of course. She had lost him. He was going to propose, and she chased him away. After re-opening her eyes, she leaped onto the pegasi, and ordered it to fly, chasing after Sam, hoping she would reach him in time. Good thing she had a fast pegasi. She drew up next to him, shouting over the wind.
"I told you I would follow you if you left. Let me come with you, away from here. " she begged, hiding the note in her pocket. He didn't need to know about that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

I turned around and lay down on my Pegasus. I thought it over for a moment, she was just crying and running away, and now she wants to come with me? She had to have someone push her to do it. I only have one friend and I don't know if she even liked me with Opal. Hmmm, who am I close to. Oh, Chaos.
"So, hows Chaos doing?" I asked with a smile on my face, my hat had already fallen off, my half beard was glistening in the sunset. If I was going to do this, then I will make her sorry for ever doing that to me, by making myself look a lot more attractive. Sending me away, psh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

"Chaos? No, I'm not Chaos. It's Opal. Did you even hear what I said?" she asked, gripping onto the pegasi's mane, afraid of falling off. If he hadn't even heard, then what was the point of her coming all the way up here? She sighed, trying not to look down. She hated heights. "Come on Sam, give me an answer before I leave you again."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:28 pm

"Opal, I want you here more than anything else in the world, but do you want to be here? You have such an amazing life left, me? I've got nothing. No one, Nothing, and not even a real family. I've got nothing to lose if I die," I said, recalling my conversation with the Oracle. The Oracle aid I am going to die. "My question is... do you love me enough to throw your life away?" I asked. I hope she understands what I'm saying. That somewhere down the line, I am going to propose.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:40 pm

"You really think I have anything left to live for apart from you? I was forced out of France by my own mother, because she thought I turned my own brother gay. That brother hates me for stealing all the love he could have gotten if I was never born, and I have no other people who would care if I live or die. Not even Austin. I have no real family. And the only amazing life I see, is with you. So, as I said before, let me come, or I'll just follow you." she stops talking, resting her head on the pegasi, wrapping her arms around it's neck, trying to distract herself from the gap between her and the floor. "That enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:48 pm

"Completely. And you know what?" I said and teleported the wedding ring to me. I swung my Pegasus right next to hers. I pushed my self off the Pegasus and stood up. This was incredibly hard to do. I fell off once and grabbed the Pegasus before I plummeted. I stood up again. I got down on one knee. I was barely keeping my balance when I opened the wedding ring

"Will you marry me?" I asked with a hopeful glint in my eye
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:55 pm

"Well. . . Again, unexpected. Kind of. I would love to marry you. Just. . . Not yet. I'm only fifteen. I'll stay with you, and be your girlfriend, but I'm not ready to be someone's fiancé yet. No offence, but I'm still not legal, never mind old enough to get married. But in the future, most definately. Just not yet." she kissed him on the lips, sealing the promise, before wobbling a bit, and clutching onto her pegasi again. "Now can we go back down and pack? I mean, if we're going to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:21 pm

"Im fine with that, and yes I'll get you packed up wait for me down here," I said pointing straight downwards. I jumped off the Pegasus and towards the Camp below. I twisted and flipped through the air. Happy as can be. This was going to be a great life...

THE END!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)    Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Goodbye's (Private to Alexander and Rufus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: