Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:09 pm

After a long and heated battle... I fled. I'm not sure who won, nor do I care. I run back to my cabin. I run as fast as possible until I find myself in Cabin 2. I jump on my bunk. I look like a mess, like a battle damaged action figure! (lol) I sat there, I don't know how long. I don't care either. I fought two gods. I won against one of them and I'm pretty sure I won against another.

"Oh... Father, is this what you want me to do? Sacrifice everything, love, emotion, death, to become one of them? I don't think I can..." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Opal sat down on her bunk, still slightly confused at the events of her first official date with Sam. She lay down, looking at the ceiling, keeping the memory of whatever memory kept popping up at bay. She listened in on all the other children's conversations, when she swears that she could hear Sam somewhere in the cabin.
"Of course..." she muttered to herself, remembering that Sam was in the same cabin as her. She hopped off her own bunk, and went to search for his. She wanted to check he was Ok.
"Hey there, action man..." she said to him after finding his bunk, stroking his cheek. "how you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:40 pm

"Uhhh... not so good, fighting gods will do that to ya," I said jokingly. "I probably should explain what I was yelling at Zeus about. You know how I told you about Jessica, I knew that Zeus actually killed her because, my son or daughter is the person who is destined to kill Zeus. So thats why he tried to kill you tonight, cause anyone I love is a possible barer of my child," I said.

I hope she would understand...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm

She nodded quietly, still trying to get to grips with the whole situation. 
"Look, Sam... I understand, okay? But just because your son or daughter may kill the gods isn't a reason to aggravate them... To be honest, like I said, I'm a fan of the gods. If we did ever go far enough to fourth base, I'm not sure I could raise my child to take over the people I hold close. Unless you changed my mind or something... I'm sorry, but if you're looking for a girl who is going to carry your child someday and donate it to the dark side, I can't be that girl. Why we should break up now, to save us both the pain of becoming deadly serious..." she waited for a response to her rambling spree. Maybe it was for the best if they broke up. They never really began. Plus, there was always Austin...

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:26 pm

"Opal... you don't understand... I DON'T WANT THIS!! If I ever did have a child I want to raise it with compassion and love. NOT TO BE EVIL!! Zeus doesn't understand that so he killed Jessica. He killed her. My father wants this! Not me. I just want to be a normal half blood," I said. A tear trickled down my face, I will not cry though. I just won't do it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:35 pm

"If you don't want this, then
Why do you act the way you do? You know, being all ~ Death to the gods~ and stuff. I mean, Zeus might have killed Jennifer or Jessica or whatever her name was, but that's in the past. You've got me now. And if you want me to stick arøund, then you'll have to try and make up with them..." she tells him, wiping the tear from his cheek, kissing the place where the tear had stained. Twice she had made a boy cry in recent weeks. And twice had she loved them.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:59 pm

I smiled a little. I won't ever forgive them for what they did to Jessica. But I can forgive them for other things.

"I act the way I do because of my father and Jessica, every night thye visit me in my dreams and pressure me into it. I never really wanted it. I will apolagize, here watch this," I said. I prayed to Zeus to forgive me. I heard only an Eh. "Thank you Zeus," I said sarcastically. I sat up and stroked Opal's chin. Heh,
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:21 pm

She smiled as he stroked her chin, curling up on his lap. She liked his bunk. It seemed more comfy than her own. Or maybe that was just because Sam was with her. She looked up into his eyes, almost getting lost in their swirling beauty. 
"So... Now we've gotten that little spiff over, what do you want to do now?" she asked him, no idea what Sam would say. He was so unpredictable.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:27 pm

"I.... don't know. what do you want to do?" I asked. I was smiling. I can't think straight right now, I never thought I was going to apolagize to Zeus. I looked at Opal, she was so beautiful. I don't know what to do now, father was coming after me. I can feel it. I'll be ready for it though.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

"Well, here's a little clue of what I want to do..." she leaned in and kissed him on the lips, wondering what he would translate that as a request for. She might have loved him {or at least, mildly liked him} but that didn't mean that she couldn't mess with his mind a teeny little bit.  
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:46 pm

"Hmmmm, I got nothing," I said. "Give me another clue and I might just get it," I said smiling. I know she's trying to mess with my mind. She has to understand, I am a player too. She can play me but I can also play her. Heh...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm

she giggled quietly under her breath. 
"Are you sure you have no clue? Or do you just want me to kiss you again?"Opal laced her arms around his neck, pulling him even more closer to her. She kissed him again, making this one a lot more powerful and stuff. She tangled her fingers in his hair, refusing to let go, but they still broke apart eventually. 
"was that a big enough clue?" she asked him, slightly drained. Just as he could create chaos, she could create love and desire, and other such feelings. It still took a lot out of her, even if it was a simple power. 

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhh... Keep it together Sam. Keep it together.

"Eh," I said trying not to let her see how flustered I was. "Now her is a clue of what I want to do," I said. I whispred in her ear a certain phrase. I always say that phrase that to the women I am playing. Its the finishing card. Its the thing that tells her mind. I have submitted. Heh. She thinks she can play me huh?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Opal raised an eyebrow as Sam whispered the words in her ears.
"Okay Sam... Three things. One, please stop playing mind games with me. All I want is to have a healthy relationship with you. Not be tricked into something. Two, no matter how much it seems like it, I'm not trying to play you. I'm giving up my playerette ways for a while. At least whilst I'm with you. And Three, can I sleep with you in your bunk tonight? My bunk is so far away, and I can't be bothered moving right now." she finished her short speech with a yawn, resting her head against Sam's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Huh... no one has ever resisted that before. its actually Chaos. Huh... That uh.... is weird.
"Sure you can stay here tonight. but may I ask, How did you resist that? Is it a charm? A Trinket? What was it?" I asked Opal. Huh... I don't get it. Am I losing my charm? Nah.. The waitress was jealous so no I haven't. Huh...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

"how did I resist that? Well, let me see... Unlike you, Chaos Boy, I am actually a born player, being a daughter of Eros. My natural charm seemed to overtake yours." she told him ever so matter of factly, rolling her eyes. "Now, are you going to come sleep with me or not? And no, Sam, not in that way." Opal could feel herself getting crankier by the second. She was one of those people who really needed their sleep, or they flipped out on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

"I know not in that way and yes, I will," I said. Jeez. I am losing my charm. Crap. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.... For a little, until I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm

She gave Sam a quick goodnight kiss before letting her head hit the pillow. She curled up next to him, not wanting to force herself on him, but still wishing for him to wrap his arms around her as they slept. She was asleep almost instantaneously, her head filled with nothing, no dreams disturbing her peaceful slumber, just the thoughts of Sam floating around her head. He could be the one...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:20 pm

I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was how Father was going to send something after me. It could be a disease, maybe a monster, maybe even himself... that would suck so... MUCH!!! And if almost on cue. A chaos portal opened. Heh, didn't think a monster was gonna come tonight. I told Opal's brain to sleep through this. She looked so peaceful. I looked back at the portal, it wasn't a portal anymore...

"Hey Dad," I said to my father, Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Opal wanted to wake up so badly. She felt as if she was missing out in something. And Opal hated to think that she would miss out on something just because she was Lazy... She tried to open her eyes, but physically couldn't. I'm going to kill you Sam... she thought as she struggled against her will to wake up. But she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

"So pops, what you gonna do? Try to kill me? Try to kill her? Over my dead body... uh... let rephrase that, just don't," I said getting ready for a fight. But he didn't move, then he gave me something. A gauntlet. Wait... no.
"Is this the Infinity Gauntlet?" I tried to ask but he was gone. I let Opal open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:43 pm

"Samuel Altraz, don't you ever try to freaking force me to sleep again?! I mean, who knows what you could have been doing?" she rages on at him, after he allowed her to wake up again. "All I ask is that you don't force me to fo things, and you force me to do something. You're lucky I haven't hit you yet, mister." she continues to tell him off, until she ran out of things to say.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm

I try to come up with an excuse. Hmmm, got it!! "Uhhh, well I was... getting... Ice Cream. There we are, Ice Cream," I said teleporting Ice Cream to me. Yeah Ice Cream. I said hiding the gauntlet in my back pocket. I hope she doesn't see it. I gave her some ice cream. Hehhehehehe.... eeeeehhh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:33 am

She sighed, not believing a word he had said. Ice Cream? Really? However, she wanted to stay out of another disagreement, so she went along with his lie. 
"Okay then, if you were bringing back ice cream, can I have some?" she asked him, sitting up in his bed, smoothing down her bedhead. "go on then. Where's the ice-cream?".
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:38 am

"Here," I said handing her the ice cream, I just teleported to myself. As I ahnd her the ice cream the gauntlet falls out of my pocket. I realize it after I hand ithe ice cream to her. I shot downwards like a bullet. I tried to put it in my pocket but I dropped it again. This time its right in front of her. If she found out... oh no I can't let that happen. I jump to get it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Private to Rufus and Alexander)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next