Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm

20 Years Later...

I am 38 years old. Opal and I ran away from Camp Half Blood when I was eighteen and when she was fifteen. Seven years after we ran away I proposed, she said yes. Two years later, we had kids, twins actually. My two boys, Chase and Joseph Adralts. We lived in New York for about two years after that. Then, we found a new place to live in, An Old Academy that I renovated myself. I called it Demi-God Academy. I am currently the new headmaster and have been for six years. Today is Opal's and my tenth anniversary. I got something special planned.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:55 pm

:: Opal ::
"Hey honey, what you thinking?" Opal kissed her husband of ten years lightly on the cheek, before sitting down next to him on the grass. She watched as their two twins ran around playing. So cute . . . "So, anything planned for tonight? You have remembered, right?"

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm

"Of course I remembered. I have something very very special planned for our tenth anniversary," I said looking at her. "Your still as beautiful as you were when you were fifteen," I said and kissed her. I still have a half beard believe it or not, so it tickled. I broke away quickly. "CHASE STOP TRYING TO WRESLE YOUR BROTHER TO THE GROUND!!" I said to Chase who had Joseph in an Arm Lock. Quickly Joseph reversed and kicked Chase in the face. "Atta Boy," I said. "So, we should probably get going to our date," I said with a smile. I already had my suit on so I was good.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:55 pm

She shook her head at the boys. They didn't need to fight. Violence wasn't the answer. Then again, her and Sam had never been good examples in that way. Even after the twins were born, they still went on different killing missions. But not anymore - They had to be better examples now that their boys understood things.
"Yeah. . . We should get going now." she smiled, before shouting to the boys. "Your father and I are going to go now - Now, you know the emergency numbers, and Mrs . Green is just next door if you need her help. Love you!" she kissed them both on the head, before turning away and walking back to Sam. "C'mon. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"I'll be right there hun," I said and walked up to my boys. "Now listen Chase, a good submission to hold him in is a Full Nelson," I demonstrated by putting chase in a full nelson. "Now push his head down, it hurts like hell," I said and ran back to Opal. I quickly got my keys and got into our car. A Lamborghini Gallardo. We did all right when we left Camp Half Blood. I took a look at our school, Demi God Academy, which was right next to our house.

The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) Th.885b3e18e7

"Opal!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm

"You know I don't like it when you try to encourage violence between the boys." she scolds him affectionatly as she climbs into the car. "So where are we going again?" she asks him, fixing her hair in the wingmirror, making sure she looked okay. Being a mother was hard, and took it's toll on Opal sometimes, especially during violent seasons. But it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"We're going to Masa of course, the most expensive restaurant in New York," I said with a smile, putting my shades on. Believe it or not, I still have that half beard from when I was 18. I still look good with it. Anyway, I put the keys in the ignition and reversed out of the driveway. We drove out of DGA and onto the street
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:59 pm

A smile lit up her face. She hadn't been to Masa in forever. It would always hold a special place in her memory ; it was where Sam had officially proposed to her { if you don't count the time on the Pegasi when they had ran away together } over ten years ago now.
"Oh my, Sam. . . You didn't really need to go this far out. Somewhere nice with the kids would have been enough. Then again, they are terrible to take out. . . and it is a class resturant."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:45 pm

"Opal, I love you more than anything else in the world. This is what you deserve for all the hard work you have done," I said while we turned onto the street Masa was on. I knew she would love it, I just knew it. I laughed a little. I like being Good, it makes me happy. She has the best smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:51 pm

"I haven't done THAT much work. I've only given you two healthy children, and been a supportive wife and friend for the last ten years. It's not that difficult with someone as handsome and as kind as you." she laughed as they got out of the car and walked towards the resturant. "You're the one I should thanks for doing all the hard work."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm

"I haven't done THAT much work either, you know, I just killed a couple Titans, renovated an academy, and home-schooled my children," I laughed as well. "Although, kidding aside, yo have done a lot more work than I have, and you deserve a reward for it, and this, isn't even the best part," I said while opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:13 pm

"YOUR children?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow, before laughing, showing that she was joking. She stepped inside, followed closely by Sam. "If this isn't the best part, then you've done FAR too much for me. I owe you." They walked over to the waiter's podium.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:08 pm

I whispered in the waitress' ear. "Get us a table on the top floor hot legs," I still got it! She almost melted when I said it. She took us up the elevator and to a table with a view. She poured me a glass of wine but not Opal. Heh, it reminds me of our first date. I told the waitress to put on our song.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:28 pm

"Is it just me who thinks that this scene is rather de ja vu?" she laughs as she sits down on the table they were shown to. She almost started to cry happy tears when their song came on. JAr of Hearts started to play by Christina Perri. Yes, it was a weird choice for such a happy couple, but they weren't just any old couple. They were demi-gods. "Oh, Sam! You're just too perfect." she sighs, holding his hand underneath the table. What a fun night this would be.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:03 pm

"I know, I am just perfect," I laughed a little. "So, I ordered your favorites," I said while the waiter brought our food to us. I put my napkin on my lap and grabbed my knife and fork. I started to cut into my ravioli. The same dish I had the night I proposed. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:19 pm

She smiled back at him, cutting into her favourite dish - seafood pasta.
"Who would have thought that we would be here now?" she laughed between bites of food. " I mean, we've not had the easiest journey." Time for a trip down memory lane, or so it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 pm

'I remember something... when I proposed to you... the second time," I said. "It went something like this," I went down on one knee. "Then... oh yeah, this," I said pulling out a box. "Then uh... oh yeah. Opal, I love you with all my heart, there is nothing I want better than this," I said opening the box, there was a ring, one made out of Hades' Gem. Don't ask how I got it. I just did. "Will you marry me?" I said with a snicker. I waited for her response...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 pm

"Hell yeah, honey!" she exclaimed, slipping the ring onto her finger. "I mean, even though we are married already." she examined the ring, slightly in awe of it's beauty and possible power. "Thank you. You've done so much. . . I trully love you, Sam."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:41 pm

"I love you so much Opal," I said and kissed her. Everything we've been through has all lead up to this. Everything. I lvoe the way she smiles, the way she frowns, her beauty, her personality, and everything else about her. There is nothing else I would love more than keep her with me until the day I die. This night was only beginning..

FAST FORWARD FORTY YEARS.

I am now 78. Opal and my kids grew up, they now watch over demi God Academy, they've even been offered a God position. I hope they take it. they would be wonderful gods, loving, caring, they would know how Demi Gods feel. I saw Opal.
"Hello love," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)   The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath. (Private to Rufus and Alexander)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: