Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I walked onto the shore. After the quest Faye and I just went on I think it makes sense to have a nice peaceful date to get our mind off of things. I still have that broken arm and my shoulder wound. I held the picnic basket and put it down there. I spread a blanket down and took out our food, Faye's favorites. I sat down dishing up for her. I saw her walk to where I was, beautiful as ever.

"Hello," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Spoiler:
Faye was nervous for this date.It was her first real date. Her hair was in a semi bun ponytail type of thing, courtesy of an Aphrodite girl. Her face was glowing, again thanks to an Aphrodite kid. Her dress was sky blue and went to her knees. Faye smiled at Alex. "Hey Alex." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Spoiler:

My mouth was open for about thirty seconds. When I finally got out of the trance she put me in I was flustered.
"H-Hi Faye," I said. I cleared my throat. "So I got your favorites," I said holding up the plate.

I hope she likes it. Besides that one time at the dance this is my only real date.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Faye smiled. "Thanks!" she sat sitting down and motioning for Alex to sit too. "So...." she said quietly. "This has been a really interesting few days huh?" she said trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"No kidding," I said. "So, tell me something about you I don't know, Faye," I said.

I loved her very much. She doesn't know how much. If she only knew... I'm hanging by a thread. The way I stand for her...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Faye nodded. "Okay... well I grew up in Minnesota. My best friend is Maddison Benson, another Athena kid. I like swimming, training and reading. I also really like this guy named Alex."she said smiling. Alex knew the last part, but Faye added that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:35 pm

"Who's this Alex guy? I'm gonna go kill him," I said jokingly. "So minnesota? Whats it like there?" I asked.

I just needed to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Faye thought for a second. "Well it's cold in the winter. In the summer I went out on the lake a lot, or spend time doing other sports." she said. "What about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

"I never really grew up anywhere in particular. I was in an orphanage which kept moving locations. In the orphanage I did whatever was there, I learned everything about everything there. Thats when I got curious and started to want to learn everything. After our orphanage went out of business, I was homeless for a month and then a man took me into his home, his name was Stan. I owe him everything, I love him like I would a father. Then ever since I never had a social life, I trained every day. Thats why I like spending time with you Faye. You are my social life," I said.

"Well enough about me, let's focus on you. I told you my past girlfriend what about you? Any past boyfriends?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Faye shook her head. "Nope just friends that are guys. One of them is Chase. Don't worry, he has a girlfriend." she said smiling. "I was never very social either." Faye added.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yeah. So uh, do you keep in touch with your mother? Your real one?" I said. I wonder if anyone else keeps in touch with their father/mother as much as I do. I speak with him sometimes actually, like face to face talk. I wonder...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Faye shook her head sadly. "No never seen her, sometimes I wish I could. She talks to me though, if that counts." she said. Faye sighed, putting a stray piece of hair back. "you've see you're dad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm

"Yeah a couple times. He sometimes visits me on Birthdays and stuff like that," I said. "I never really knew him though," I said. I ate a little. "Anything new?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Faye shook her head. "Nope, nothing new. What does your dad look like?" she asked curiously. Faye was full of questions, weither they're good or not.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"He looks like a hardened war hero who is now a biker. He rides motor bikes and wears sunglasses. He looks... you know I have a pic of him, he looks like this," I said and gave her the pic.

Spoiler:

"I also have your mum. You want to see her?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Faye was surprised. "You've seen my mom? When? Yes I want to see her!" Faye said happily. She always wondered what her mom looked like.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm

"I saw her a couple of years ago when my father gave me my scythe. Athena gave me Butch and his collar," I said ruffling around in my jacket to find the pic. "Ah! Here it is," I said handing her the pic.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Faye looked at the picture. Mom. "Does she look like at all like me?" she asked. "My mom gave you Butch? Really?" Faye asked. Whoa her mom was nice. Faye held the picture up to her face. "Any similarities?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

"You have the same, hair, eyes, lips, but your a lot more beautiful. Like a LOT. Yes she did give me Butch. She said when I travel with one of her offspring we'll need him. I now know what that means," I said recalling my eleventh birthday.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Faye blushed red. "She is the goddess of wisdom, what would you expect?" she said smiling. "I wish I could tell the future, like her." she said. Faye wanted to know what would happen to Alex and her in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

"Well, who says you can't? All kids inherit power from their fathers one way or another. I inherited his strength. I'm just as strong as Hercules," I rip a nearby boulder from the ground and up into the air for example. "Try really hard," I said to her.

I wonder if she could do it. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Faye sighed. "All I am is smart, I guess." she said sadly. Faye was an okay fighter too. Alex was lucky to see his dad and her mom. Faye laid back on the blanket. Then sun was setting making that picture perfect feel. She closed her eyes and let out a long drown out sigh. "Alex I didn't tell you this, but I have a baby brother. His name is Carter. Look how cute he is!" she said looking through her bag. "Here he is." Faye said showing Alex the picture.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:15 pm

"Awwwwwe. He's so cute! Is he a halfblood?" I asked with a smile.

There was something about him, I couldn't tell what it was but it seemed... mysterious. Oh! Listen to me making conspiracy theories about a baby. I'll never stop, hehehe...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Faye smiled."Yes he is." she said. "My dad says Athena is going to boost his age. He'll be at camp soon, we just need to get him. My dad says I have to go get him, and I can bring a friend." Faye said smiling. "I thought I could bring you, my dad can't take care of carter an work. Please some with me! You could be like his older brother!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:25 pm

"Of course I will Faye, We'll train him to be as good a fighter as you and me but I'll specifically train him in the ways of the scythe, and you can train him to be as great as a strategist as you! It will be the perfect hero," I said.

This actually could be fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)   Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander's and Faye's Date. (Private to Alexander and Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: