Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) Empty
PostSubject: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 pm

I was waiting on the hill for Lowri. She wasn't late, I was just early. ice shirt with a jacket and some jeans. I couldn't get too dressed up. I started pacing.

Last edited by Charity <3 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Lowri had thrown on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, bright red polo shirt and a black leather jacket. She had to admit, the combination of the three did make her look hot. She saw Felix pacing at the top of the hill and she walked to meet him, knowing she wasn't late. "Hey." She said.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 pm

"Hey." I picked her up and spun her around. "You ready? I got us reservations at a fancy italian resturant. Or we could go see a superhero movie?" She was hot. Her ripped skinny jeans showed off her legs and her leather jacket stated "Bad Girl". I took her hand in mine and started to walk down the hill to my car.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Lowri laughed when he spinned her around. He seemed to pick her up often. "An Italian sounds awesome." She eyed him up, deciding he looked hot. "You look good. Very good." She bit her lip, walking next to him hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

When we reached my car I opened up the passenger seat door for Lowri then hopped in the drivers seat.

Car:
Spoiler:

I revved the engine and sped down the country road. When we reached the highway I didn't realize It but I speeding. I started to hear sirens. Oh crap. I checked my rear view mirror and the police were right behind me. "Sorry Lowri, I didn't realize..." I pulled over and rolled down my window. And older guy approached me. "Hello sir, do you realize you were how fast you were going?" he asked. "Yes, sir. Sorry." I knew sorry wasn't going to get me off the hook. "Well you get a ticket for 150 dollars. Have it paid by Tuesday." He walked back to the police car and took off. "I'm sorry Lowri."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Lowri pursed her lips, watching the police car dissapear infront of them. "That was stupid, idiot." She said, rolling her eyes. "Do you even have the money to pay the tax?" She asked. Their second date wasn't going very well so far. Great.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 pm

I half smiled. "Yeah, I'm loaded. Do you still want to go to dinner?" I'm such a retard. I made her upset. "Please don't be upset. Please." I smiled at her. My hand came up from the steering wheel and tickled her.

OOC: I'm getting a new play-by for Felix, check it out later..
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Lowri laughed, smacking his hand away. "Put both your hands on the wheel!" She told him, trying to stop the giggles coming out. "Alright, you're forgiven." She turned the radio on, flicking stations until a rock one came on and Greenday were blasting through the speakers. Lowri sang along loudly.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

I smiled. So she liked greenday? Not exactly what I like but, its okay. I listen to coldplay, alot. "Hmm where was the italian resturant again?" I thought. Oh, now I remember. That would have been pretty bad. Lowri probably would have been soo mad. I pulled off the high way and into the small parking lot. Opening my door then Lowri's. She looked really hot. I tooked her hand in mine and walked through the door. There was a band playing and many older people having dinner. Some with family some alone. We waited until the waiter came(lol "we waited until the waiter came), she led us to a table and we sat down. She was eyeing me. I looked across the table at Lowri. She did not look happy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:19 am

Lowri took off her leather jacket, revealing her bright red polo shirt. She sat down, looking up to see our waitress eyeing up Felix. She grit her teeth, moving her hand across the table and taking hold of Felix's hand. The waitress handed us the menus and left with one last look at Felix. "I dont like her. I just decided." She said, looking over at Felix.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 am

"I love you. You know that." I smiled, leant over the table and kissed her. I took off my jacket and called a different waiter over. "Babe, what do you want to drink?" I asked Lowri. I ordered myself a Coke.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am

Lowri grinned as she pulled back. "Yeah, I know. Love you too." She looked around, finding everyone staring at them. She blushed slightly, looking up at the waiter. "Uh, yeah. I'll have a Coke as well please." She said. The waiter blinked, not understanding her thick Welsh accent. "Can I have a Coke please?" She said clearly. Thhe waiter nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 am

"Hey, at least he didn't flirt with you. If he would have, well you have no idea what would happen." I smirked. "So do you have an idea of what you want to eat? I'm getting chicken parm." I smiled satisfied. The waiter was walking back with our drinks when he tripped over someones jacket and they spilt all over Lowri. I got up and walked over to the waiter. "Shouldn't you be more careful?" I asked helping him up then walking back over to Lowri. "Are you alright? Will it stain?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:23 pm

"Aw, you have to be kidding me." She growled, grabbing napkins and drying herself down. She inspected her Lacoste polo shirt, looking at the big stain. "Do you know how much this top costs?" She growled, more to herself than anyone else. She pulled on her jacket, sitting back down. The next thing that went wrong, she was walking out.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:45 pm

"Lowri! Wait!" I ran after her. When I finally reached her she did not look happy. "I'm sorry this date went so badly. It's my fault." He had his hands on her shoulders and was looking straight into her eyes. She had beautiful silver eyes. He kissed her and looked into her eyes again. "Maybe, we should go on dates to fancy resturants again." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Welshy? Are you still posting here?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Yes, I already said that I had writers block. At the moment, im considering throwing Lowri under a train. Give me time to think of a new idea please. Thanks
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Okayy just wondering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)   Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night(Closed to Welshy and Charity)
Page 1 of 1