Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}

Go down 
2 posters

Should Sam Propose Tonight?
*Fangirl Scream* YES YES YES!
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap26%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
YEAH!
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap10%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Sure!
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap6%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Yes
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap10%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
No
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap6%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
No freakin way
 6% [ 2 ]
I hate them as a couple
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap13%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
They should break up
 10% [ 3 ]
Sam should go to Jennifer
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_lcap13%Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} Empty
PostSubject: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} 5o6wzm

I was leaning against a pillar on the outskirts of camp. I didn't have a car, but I had a motorcycle. I was wearing a leather jacket, white t-shirt, and jeans. I didn't care much for dressing up. Although there was one thing I changed. I took the dye out of my hair, now I just have black hair with red streaks. I sighed blissfully. I jerked my head to the side, feeling the crunching of bones as it cracks. Ahhhhhh... relief. I tapped on the column, waiting for Opal, my bride to be... well... at least I hope. I puleld out a box with a ring inside, I looked at it with a smile before shoving it into my pocket once again. I rolled my shoulders. I am nervous for this, it is our first date in a long time. I didn't want to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 am

Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} Opal
Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} Tumblr_lgdway2VY11qaliojo1_500
:: Take off your colours,
who are you wearing them for?::

Opal thought she wouldn't recognise Adraltz without his hair dye, but she was actually shocked to find that he actually seemed more familiar to her without it than he ever did as a snowy haired boy. Stopping whilst she was still out of his sight, she smoothed down her dress, her fingers running over the white material. If this went badly, then it was all over. Tonight was make or break night. Taking a deep breath, she started walking towards him again, incredibly self-concious of everything from the necklace that rested on her chest, to the black converse on her feet.
"Hey, Adraltz," she greeted him, giving him a quick hug. "So, where are we going?" she asked him, gesturing to the moterbike leaning against a coloumn.

:: Tick off your lovers,
all respect was left at the door.::

Polyvore FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

I looked around and spotted someone in a white dress. Was that... Opal? She was looking beautiful tonight. I smirked and waved over to her. As she came, she greeted me formally and hugged me quickly. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, and you can call me Sam. I thought we were over that," I laughed lightly. "I almsot didn't think you would recognize me," I said, slightly touching my hair. I didn't even recognize myself when I looked up in the mirror. I shook my head. Been a long time since I was the nerdy kid.
"Uhm, there's this restaurant I know, called Maza. A friend of mine's father owns it, he told me to check it out," I shrugged. The weird thing is, the first time, in a very long time, I shaved. And it's staying gone.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:35 pm

She pouted, pretending to be upset, before the giggles broke through her poker face.
"Naaw, but I like calling you Adraltz. And, despite me never seeing you with black hair, I actually recognise you better with it. It seems more you. she poked him playfully on the shoulder as she linked her arm through his. When she heard where they were going, she raised an eyebrow. "Maza? Really? That place is really expensive, Adraltz. At least, i've heard it is." she fretted over the costs and stuff, nervously twisting the chunky black bangle on her wrist. She closed her eyes, taking another deep breath to try and calm herself down. "Sorry Sam, I guess I'm just a bit stressed slash nervous." she apologized to him, although there probrably was no need.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

"Okay then. And really? Huh," I shrugged and pulled the motorcycle up, handing her a helmet. I smiled at her next comment.
"Relax. I... recently came across some money," I muttered. In actual fact, Omega, those bastards, held me hostage for a couple weeks before I came to camp. When someone tried to buy me off of them. Well, when those handcuffs came off... Anyway. Yeah now I have a lot of money. I smirked at Opal and walked over to her. I snaked my hands behind her head and pulled her into a light kiss. I pulled away after a minute or two.
"Relax," I smiled at her and plopped myself onto the motorcycl,e and patted the seat behind me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Sliding onto the motorcycle, she ajusted her dress carefully, before wrapping her arms around Sam's waist to keep herself steady on the precarious machine.
"I'll relax as soon as we get there, m'kay?" she uttered a quick prayer under her breath, hoping that he didn't drive too fast. Opal wasn't up for a major accident today.
"So, what led to the sudden removal of your hair dye? I mean, you've not been a natural since before we met?" she asked him, unable to think of any other conversational starters that wouldn't lead to awkwardness between the two of them. They'd been through a lot that they didn't want to re-live.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

A blushing smile filled my face as her arms wrapped around my waist. Although, as her next words registered in my head... a smirk creeped across my face. Scared of motocrycles e-No. No Sam! I am not going to do that to Opal! Jeez... Was I always THIS evil?
"Cool," I muttered before driving down and onto the road. I went at a steady pace, careful not to scare Opal in any way.
"Um... I don't know. I guess... since Jennifer is such a bi*** that I don't need to be someone else anymore. I can be Sam," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:16 pm

"Good. I like Sam. I like him a lot." she smiled innocently as she snuggled into him as he continued to drive at an average speed. She didn't want him to go fast, but this was ridiculous. Could he go any slower? "Feel free to drive over 30 MPH, by the way." she chided him, resting her head on his shoulder. God, had she missed this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}   Date Night, Part 2. {R O O} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night, Part 2. {R O O}
Page 1 of 1