Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DawnWild16

When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} Empty
PostSubject: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake sat down at the Apollo table, nearly done with his dinner. He didn't talk with his brothers and sisters because he was really exhausted from the days activities and worst of all, he lost his bet with his twin sister Avery, by just a point.

He left a portion of some steak and grapes for his dad to offer it up to him in the bonfire. When he did, he didn't say anything to Apollo because for him, it's actually weird to call him dad since he never went to see him or his sister. After all, he did had a lot of kids and its not like he had the time to see any of them. He just sat there, staring intently at the fire swaying calmly, but something caught his eye.

He saw Nerezza Ricci glancing at him. What, is she falling for my good looks already?I thought she was going to be more of a challenge. He smirked at her, not knowing if she saw her through the fire.

Blake felt someone nudge her back, it was Avery. She sat down next to him and whispered to her brother, "You like that chick?" Blake's eyes widened by the thought, "What are you talking about?! Of course I don't! He suddenly said rather defensively. Avery raised her eyebrows at him, "So, you lie to me now little bro?" she said while pinching Blake's cheeks.

"Ugh, what the heck Avery?" Blake said slapping her hand away. " You know I never do, and besides she's just another girl to me that I've decided to play with." He broke into a soft laugh, Avery joined him. "Poor girl, Blake. Someday you should really stop this. I don't really care about all your pranks, but you might get hurt yourself too" Avery winked at him and left.

"What? Hey, Avery!" Blake called out. She left him there making him think and try to figure out what she meant.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:45 am

Nezza couldn't stop cautiously glancing at Blake from her Nyx table, the guy who found out about her dark sanctuary. Ever since their encounter, she's been feeling a bit antsy around her siblings, scared that one of them might mention her secret hide-out in the woods. She didn't trust the guy for keeping his promise but she could only hope that he did.

Blake must have noticed her glancing since he gave a smirk at Nezza's direction through the flames of the bonfire. Up close, Nezza would cringe every time the son of Apollo would smile because it'd be too bright for her liking since she is the daughter of a Night Goddess. But now that he's farther away from her, she could see that his grins and smirks actually suit him.

If Nezza just disregarded his annoying attitude, she could honestly say that he was rather good looking and charming especially how the flames created shadows on his face, making him look mysterious and glowing in a way. His luminous green eyes seem to brighten more when it gets reflected by the light of the fire.

Nezza suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed that her siblings seemed to be talking excitedly to one another. She listened to one of them talking beside her and immediately paled at what she heard, feeling as if her insides were taken forcefully out of her, leaving nothing behind. But then that was quickly replaced by a haze of red fury and she could feel the shadows darken around her as she glared ferociously at Blake.

Forget handsome and charming! He's the #1 jerk of this whole camp!

She sat up from her table and marched towards the Apollo campers, ignoring some of the scared looks Nezza got from the other demigods since her anger was making her dark powers swirl around her. She reached Blake's part of the table and was standing right behind him who looks like he hasn't noticed her presence yet. So without further ado, she grabbed the back of his t-shirt and bodily dragged him out of the now silent Mess Hall for a little chat.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:18 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake just sat there, feeling really calm. It was really nice for him once in awhile to just empty his mind, until somebody suddenly pulled the back of his shirt.

He fell off his seat and well on his butt with a loud thud. "OWW! Who the.." He turned to see who it was dragging him off the grass. It was a girl with weird swirling shadows surrounding her, he couldn't recognize her but whoever she was, she's amazingly strong to pull him really fast that she was choking him indirectly. "Ohh! It looks like Blakey boy got himself another girl." He heard someone from his cabin say.

Blake was starting to get really pissed, he ripped his shirt from her grasp and rubbed the back of his neck. "The hell did you do that for?"
As infuriated he was, he lit up the place slightly, not wanting to attract attention. He figures they were just in a really dark place covered with shrubs and trees. Well, obviously this isn't the forest

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:32 am

Nezza grabbed the front of Blake's shirt this time, bringing him close to her face.

"The hell did I do that for? What the hell did YOU do that for?! I thought I told you to keep your mouth shut about my secret place! But NO! You just thought that it'd be funny to tease and play with me so you blabbered it all to my siblings. Well guess what, Mr. Sunshine? It ain't funny AT ALL!" Nezza furiously shouted at Blake, breathing harshly at the end of her angry tirade. Her powers of darkness going haywire around her, quickly extinguishing the light Blake made earlier.

Now the place they were in was nearly submerged in darkness except for the bits of light that seeped through the trees. Nezza could perfectly see in the dark anyway, and so she didn't have a hard time looking at Blake's reaction.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

At first, Blake couldn't catch what Nerezza was babbling about since she was shouting so much things at once. He's wasn't deaf, but the only thing he understood was: him telling other people about her place which she told not to tell anyone, something about teasing and playing, oh, and him being Mr. Sunshine.

"Okay, woah. You have to chill." He calmly told her while removing her fingers one by one from his shirt. 'And you really need to stop holding me so close like that," he told her with a bit of playfulness in his voice. He grinned at her for awhile but he realized she was serious.

He snapped his fingers and there was light again. "Didn't I tell you that I won't bother telling anyone, and what can I possibly gain from doing so? Get your facts straight first before you accuse innocent people. Why don't you ask your boyfriend? He probably told your siblings."

He kept his hands in his pockets to avoid doing anything rash, he was seriously trying to control his temper now.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:48 am

Nezza's lips twitched to a frown when he said he wasn't the who one told her siblings, ignoring his teasing comment because this was a serious situation right now.

"Chill! How can I 'chill' when people now know of my secret hideout! You were the only one besides me that knows of its existence anyway." Nezza said stubbornly, glaring at him for his last comment. "And I don't have a boyfriend! Where did you get that idea, you hypocrite! Telling me I should get my facts straight when you yourself are just doing the same thing to me." She finished angrily, not realizing she was inching closer to him when Nezza started getting mad all over again.

Since Blake was 4 inches taller than her, she had to look up a bit when she had yelled at him and now her hands were in a tight fist, more than ever wanting to hit him on his pretty boy face. But she knew she had to keep her temper in check even though she wasn't doing a great job at it.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake let out a sigh. "Look, it's not like there's no other place in the forest you can have to yourself, but either way, I didn't tell anyone."

"And about the boyfriend thing..." he took one of his hands to rub the back of his neck, looking away from Nerezza now.

" I took a midnight stroll and saw you hugging this guy.." Blake said with a hint of irritation. Why did I let that slip out? Now I'd have to explain this to her.

Blake snapped out of his thoughts when he realized Nerezza was so close to him, with her hands balled up into tight fists. She looked really cute too when she was angry. His mood suddenly changed into a lighter one. "Here we go again with you having issues with me keeping my personal space. Am I really that irresistible?" he said, cracking a grin.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 am

Nezza's frown turned into a grimace when she realized he saw her with Alec. Though, she did notice that he was slightly annoyed by the fact that she had hugged Alec and wondered why he felt that way.

She didn't have time to analyze his feelings though because Blake's last comment finally caught up to her and she had to will her blush away before it could form on her face.

Ugh! He's trying to distract me with his annoying responses and his damn shining teeth again!

"Okay, fine! If it wasn't you, then who did? I heard from my siblings that they were told by someone in camp and you better hope at least that you didn't slip anything up when you talk to your little friends here." Nezza said warningly while poking him once on his chest.

"And you're not irresistible, just a complete jerk. The only reason I get up to you so close is coz I just didn't want to repeat myself. You know with that big head of yours, I only wanted to make sure that you could at least hear me." She said as an after thought for his previous comment.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake chuckled at her sudden defensiveness. "Mmhmm, stop making excuses Ms. Ricci, you're even starting to touch me again."He started to laugh louder. "Yeah, and I don't need to pray to my dad hoping that you won't beat me up. Your pretty face just looks so amusing when you're all angry."

"They're so cute!"

Blake suddenly stopped teasing Nerezza when he heard an oddly familiar voice giggle. He heard a few sticks cracking and footsteps and two pairs of eyes hiding behind a tree. "Alright, whose there?" his voice suddenly calm.

The two figures slipped back behind the tree and tried to stay as quiet as possible. Blake walked casually to it, and pulled out two wood nymphs who were suppressing their high pitched giggles. "You two might as well explain why both of you were spying on us."

Both of them were just quiet but Blake noticed the other one had a small scar on her arm. "Hey! You're the one I shot accidentally in the forest."
"Okay, okay you got us." The Nymph said raising her arms in surrender and turned to Nerezza. " I was the one who told a wandering camper about the place, I thought that you guys needed a matchmaker," the Nymph finished off with a mischeivous smile. Blake turned to Nerezza and shrugged.

"Told you it wasn't me"

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 am

Nezza's face was starting to go through different shades of red when Blake kept on teasing her. Though she didn't know if it was because he called her pretty or that he was just making her mad again. She thought that it was most likely the latter. But before she could vent out a most likely angry reply to Blake, she heard a small laughter coming from one of the trees.

Blake seemed to have heard it too because he was also staring at the direction where they both knew the sound came from. He went up to the tree and pulled out two nymphs from behind and realized that she knew one of them from the forest.

Apparently, they've been spying on us the whole time which made Nezza blushed in embarrassment because she didn't like it when other people see that kind of side of her. But she had no qualms showing it to people who end up on her bad side like a certain Apollo kid for one.

Although she was snapped out of her thoughts when she found out that it was actually the nymph that tattled her secret place to the campers just because she wanted to play matchmaker. Looks like this nymph is going to see her chaotic side after all.

Nezza could feel her anger from the Mess Hall coming back and the light in the area started getting dimmer by the second as she could feel her powers seeping through out the place.

Ignoring Blake's comment, she went up right beside him and stood in front of the nymph, a full force glare on her face as she tried with all her might not to hurt it.

"Listen close now, you ignorant nymph. How dare you reveal my spot to other people just for your own silly little game because I don't think you quite understand the situation you just messed up in. I know you were there the time when I told Blake to keep my dark spot a secret and do you remember what I said if he told anyone about it? Hmm?" Nezza said in a soft voice with a dangerous edge to it. She could see the nymph pale dramatically at her words and finally now realized her consequence to her whole matchmaking.

"I don't even know how you could have IMAGINED this guy here would ever end up with me." Here Nezza pointed at Blake just to indicate who she was talking about. "But let me tell you, it's never going to happen so I think your efforts were wasted on that. And now the only thing your actions did was LOSING ME MY SANCTUARY!" Nezza ended with a yell as she couldn't hold in her temper anymore.

She wanted to beat that nymph up through next week and so Nezza proceeded to do just that and would have succeeded if only she was alone.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Okay, now this was getting a bit insulting.
Blake didn't have much interest for this girl but she pointed to him like he was a disgusting piece of garbage. He didn't bother listening to Nerezza and the Nymph's conversation because Nerezza was just scolding at the poor Nymph now.

Girl fights... He silently thought to himself. Wait, WHAT?

Blake's eyes widened when he realized that Nerezza was beating up the poor Nymph. "What the hell Nerezza! Get off of her!" He tried reasoning with her for awhile but she wouldn't stop attacking it. Blake suddenly laughed at the situation. You have 2 options Blake, leave them there and just go back to the bonfire, or he could stop them before they make a scene here. He wanted to go for the first option, but he realized he could get into trouble if Mr. D found this out...

He grabbed Nerezza around the waist, gripping her tightly. "Run for your lives! Get out of here before she breaks free from my arms!" The other Nymph helped her friend get up and looked back at Blake as a sign of gratitude.

"You're crazy, you know that?" Blake softly whispered into her ear.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 am

Nezza struggled around the arm that was holding her back from attacking the nymph, a little surprised by Blake's strength but couldn't think much of it now as her aggressive side was still on full force. It was probably dangerous for anyone to get this close to her when she was in her chaotic mood because they'd probably get hurt in the process especially to the person her anger was directed to.

Her whole life, Nezza had this kind of split personality inside of her that usually came up whenever something didn't get her way. She'd turn into this kind of wild character that would do everything in her power, just to get what she wants. She was told by her own servants that it was a scary sight to see and was one of the reasons why she was treated respectfully in the mansion even though they weren't being nice while doing it.

Nezza eventually learned to control it and could now get mad at things without having to turn chaotic sometimes. But unfortunately, as what happened a couple of seconds ago, she lost control and went to beating up the nymph, maybe even have killed it if Blake didn't stop her.

The whisper in her ear brought her back to her senses and she immediately stopped trying to break away and catch the nymph. She was horrified that she actually resorted to beating up the nymph but wasn't the least bit sorry about it since Nezza felt that she kind of deserved it, revealing her secret like that.

"Thanks" Nezza whispered as she slumped up against Blake, exhausted for all the fighting, shouting and using her powers she'd done today. "And I'm not crazy, just a tad bit chaotic is all." She didn't bother expounding to that, too tired to explain anything.

"And could you loosen up a bit? You're squeezing my stomach..."She trailed off as she suddenly realized that she was being held up against by Blake and flushed at the thought of how they must look like to outsiders.

"Never mind. Why not just letting go entirely?" Nezza felt a bit awkward to be in this kind of position, with Blake of all people and she tried to ignore the fact that he smelled kind of nice, like apples and dewdrops combined.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

The Nymph ran off, dragging her half consious friend. Blake didn't realize that he was still holding Nerezza until she said to let go of her entirely. He immediatley dropped her, making her fall on her butt. He could see that she was flushing again, but he couldn't tell if the cause of it was her embarrassment of getting mad or him suddenly stopping her by holding her tight around her waist.

He squatted next to her, noticing that she finally calmed down."You, have some issues! I don't know if you have some kind of like split personality or something but you better have more control of your temper." He said matter-of- factly.

"And while you're at it, try to think twice about dragging people from their dinner. It's rude" He genuinley smiled at her and ruffled her hair. He stood up and made his way back to the bonfire. "Oh and try not to get yourself into fights. I don't know if I will still be there to stop you next time."
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

Nezza should have readied herself when she told him to let go of her. But instead she fell right on her butt, eliciting an irritated "Ouch" on her landing. When she was about to retort something nasty, Blake squatted beside her and started reprimanding her for all the things she'd done for the last couple of minutes.

She stared at the ground while he was talking, ashamed for her mistakes and the lack of control of her temper. And also because he was smiling again which was still too bright for her to look at directly. Through Blake's lecturing, she couldn't even think of a defensive response to anything he said, ignoring the fact that he just ruined her hair in between his speech.

When he was finished, Blake stood up to leave but Nezza felt like she should say something to him, at least a apologize for her misgivings.

"Wait!" Nezza exclaimed as she stood and hurried to reach him. When she did, she grabbed the back of his shirt to make him stop walking, making sure that she was a good distance away from him just so that she could avoid his teasing remarks.

"I just wanted to say...I...
I'm sorry...." Nezza found it quite hard to apologize to a jerk like him but he did kind of deserve this. "I shouldn't have...accused you so readily from the start and I...apologize for my mistakes."

Okay, you got through that, now the hard bit

"Also, I was...grateful that you stopped me from beating up that nymph coz maybe if you hadn't" Here she went a little softer. "I might have killed it."

"See, I have a different character inside of me that only appears when something doesn't get my way. People say I turn chaotic and wild I've had it as long as I could remember and I was told that I turn a kinda scary when it happens." Nezza didn't know why she was telling him this. Maybe because she wanted him to understand her actions? But why? "It was one of the reasons why my family hated me so much, thought that I was some kind of monster or demon. That's why they locked me up in my own home." She laughed with no emotion.

Seriously, now! I'm nearly telling him my whole life story! But why am I not stopping?

"I've tried controlling it all my life and I thought I was starting to get a hang of it until well...you saw it. My powers were going haywire, my temper snapped and I lost all sane thought and just focused my anger on the one who started it all." Nezza said a bit shamefully but then remembered who she was talking to and immediately went back to her usual character in front of him.

"You're lucky it wasn't you though or I would have hurt you seriously back there just like the nymph and maybe it'll show you to never try to cross me like that." Nezza said now with a little warning on her voice. "So don't you even dare repeat to anyone even your twin what I said to you right now."

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake was about to leave Nerezza until she grabbed the back of his shirt again. He turned to look at her and reply with another tease but he can see she's still unusually quiet.

"I just wanted to say...I...I'm sorry...." He remained quiet as he listened to Nerezza's story. Usually, he'd never care for these kind of things but from what he understood, she probably had a bad past. But one thing that really struck him was when she told him that her family thought that she was a demon. He almost started to feel sorry for her.

'You may seem crazy, but one thing's for sure. You're not a demon." Blake said without much emotion. He went up to her and hugged her. He didn't know what the heck he was doing, but it looked like he had to it. He felt a bit awkward and let go after awhile. He didn't know what to say anymore because he was starting to feel a bit guilty, and it wasn't like him to feel guilty.

She seemed really honest with her right now, so he couldn't afford to play with her. Since when do I ever care for anyone else? He looked at the ground for awhile, he figured out what Avery meant. If he let himself fall for this girl...He's just going to get hurt, or at least that's what he knew.

He was starting to get angry again, but not at her. He was angry at himself, he wanted to be alone to think.
"Oh and stop trying to act all tough to keep my mouth shut again. No worries, I won't tell." He stared through her mysterious grey eyes. A remarkable shade of grey, he thought to himself. He gave her a smirk, before he made his way back to the mess hall again.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 am

Nezza found it a bit odd that Blake was quiet throughout her whole speech but what she found most surprising was when he hugged her after she was done. It was only a minute or two but Nezza found it...different compared to other embraces she had with guys. Actually, she had only one. With Alec. But it felt friendlier and more sibling like.

This just felt somehow...deeper. As if they were trying to say something to the other but couldn't make out the right words to say it. It was a bit confusing to say the least and Nezza didn't feel like knowing the reason right now, a bit afraid of the answer she might get.

She just nodded when he said he wouldn't tell anyone, trusting Blake's word this time. She stared at him for a second, his green eyes specifically. Seeing it now, up close, she could see emotions run through it, hidden well behind a mask. But before she could decipher what they were, he did his damn smirk again, making her cringe and look away.

When Nezza turned back, he was already gone, feeling a bit lost of her own emotions now.

Ugh, what a night...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}   When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Night Sees Day (Part 2) {Private with Sashi}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: