Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} Empty
PostSubject: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am

Nezza was walking towards the Forest rapidly, very anxious to get away from the blinding rays of the sun. Her, being a daughter of a Night Goddess can really make one want to get away from places that has anything to do with light or with bright colors. Just the thought of staying in a room like that, made Nezza cringed and wondered why she even bothered thinking of that anyway.

So why was she outside when it's still daylight? Well, Nezza hates being cooped up in one area for a long period of time even though its in the dark because of what happened to her in the past which Nezza didn't feel like mentioning right now.

Aside from her cabin, no where else in Camp could compare to the darkness there and she was hoping a little exploration would do her good to find a private dark spot just for her. It's not like she didn't like her siblings living with her in the cabin...Oh no, they were the best people Nezza ever met and were the only ones she considered as her family. Nezza just sometimes needed a time of her own where she could do things people wouldn't criticize her for doing like her playing the violin.

Nezza suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she came across a dark clearing in the forest, it was just big enough for her to roam around and there were a lot of trees that hid the sunlight from reflecting through the area.

Perfect.

Nezza then grabbed her violin from its case and started playing, Ave Maria.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake was shooting arrows recklessly at different trees to practice for the bet that his sister, Avery, challenged him with. " I'll show her that I'm a better archer" Blake said to himself smirking, He's always had a healthy sibling rivalry with Avery.
His last arrow pierced through an odd looking tree, which eventually transformed into a wood nymph. "Ow! Haven't you forgotten there are nymphs living here? And you should be practicing that in the Arena" said the Nymph, running away, ocassionally groaning in pain. Sorry 'bout that" He said sheepishly.
When the Nymph was gone, he heard a soft musical piece coming from the other side of the forest. It was amazingly peaceful, like a lullaby. He collected his arrows and made his way to the direction of where it was coming from.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 am

Nezza suddenly stopped playing when she heard the breaking of twigs close to her dark clearing which could only mean something or someone's coming.

Great...so much for privacy

She sheathed her dagger just in case it was a monster lurking by, ready to attack her.

"Who's there?" she asked with a harsh, cold voice, making sure that whoever was walking near by know that trespassing her grounds was off limits even though the forest was not hers to own. She wanted to keep her sanctuary in secret and if that means having to scare some curious campers walking here, she'd do it.

Although if it was a monster near by, she could always use the practice

Last edited by sashi91112 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:18 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

"Who's there?" asked a harsh voice, which sounded more or less like a girl...a really angry one.
He didn't want to show himself to this girl unguarded, he drew one of his arrows on his bow, preparing to attack. Right before he was about to release his arrow, he realized that she was just a fellow camper. Blake met her eyes, they were a mysterious stormy grey. The gentle breeze blew against her long dark hair, he recognized her. She was one of the girls in the Nyx cabin.
If I'm not mistaken, she's Nerezza Ricci
He stared at her slightly surprised face, a very pretty one actually. From what Blake heard, she likes to sing and she was pretty good at it, even for a Nyx kid.
"Oh, its just you" He told her without the slightest hint of interest. He dropped his guard and turned for the opposite side of the forest where the wood Nymph he shot was casually sitting on top of a medium sized boulder, he kind of found it weird why the Nymph was giving him a mischievous smile. He ignored her and continued walking towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 am

Nezza was surprised at first when an Apollo kid came by her clearing. She didn't know him but she's seen him around camp. Nezza knew he had a twin sister and they were both quite arrogant from what she's heard.

She didn't like those type of guys and wouldn't even glance at him even though Nezza thought he was kinda cute. Personalities were very important to her when it comes to choosing guys, and boys like that, Nezza thought she'd never date.

But instead of telling him off for finding her place like she was suppose to, his last comment struck her hard.

Did he just say that and walk away?

Okay, Nezza wasn't like those Aphrodite chicks that get all hot up when a guy ignores or ditches her but she was used to the fact that males do notice her. She was even asked out a couple of times before but none of them ever talked to her like that! As if she was of no interest.

I'll show him and besides, I wasn't able to get him to shut up about this place yet.

So Nezza ran to the direction of where the blonde boy left and by seeing him still near her clearing, she shouted out "Hey!" at the same time grabbing his wrist to turn him around.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

"Hey!"
Blake felt a hand that suddenly gripped tightly around his wrist. He looked back and his eyes made its way from Nerezza's arms then up to her face. Well, this is new. Blake smirked at this girl's courage to actually talk to him. Sure he probably heard from one of the Aphrodite girls say that he could pass for a male model, but everybody knew he didn't like to talk to other campers other than his close friends. Most girls find him really cute, but the only problem was he was a jerk.
He hadn't had much fun in awhile, and by the look of this girl he knew she was different. Blake chuckled to himself.
"Yes? Ms. Ricci?", he asked while flashing his 1000 megawatt smile.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:34 am

Nezza had to look away from his blinding smile. Annoyed now more than ever since the sight of it made her forget what to say to him.

Ugh, stupid Apollo kids with their stupid mini-sun teeth.

"Okay, First of all don't call me that." Nezza strictly said, staring instead at his luminous green eyes to avoid looking at his smile. "Second, if you tell anyone about this clearing and what I do here, I swear I'm going to hit you on the soft spot where the sun doesn't shine." she finished with a low, menacing voice.

She didn't care if she was being too mean to him just for ignoring her but it wasn't mostly about that anyway. Nezza didn't want anyone to know her spot and she's going to make sure of that.

"Got it?" Nezza asked, just to make sure he understood so that she'd wouldn't really have to kick his butt. She didn't want to be seen bullying other campers here since it might give her cabin a bad reputation that's why she's trying to act as scary as possible just to silence him. She didn't know what she'd do if he did tell someone, but she predicted that it might get nasty. What with her raging temper and all.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

How amusing is this? Blake thought to himself. He could see that behind her firm toned voice, she's actually pleading to keep her little spot in the forest. Normally, he would just run off to tell everyone anyway, but he decided to "play" with this Nyx girl for a change. After all, she is pretty cute.
"Relax, like I'd even bother to tell anyone about this sanctuary of yours," He said with his smile turning into a smirk, which made Nerezza jerk away from his face again. A suppressed laugh escaped his lips.
"Oh and by the way, just how long do you plan to keep holding my hand? Blake asked, raising his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Nezza turned back to stare at him in confusion but when she looked down, she realized her hand was still grasping his wrist tightly. Embarrassed, Nezza immediately pulled away, looking anywhere but him. She was horrified to know that she could feel a warm blush slowly creeping from her neck to her cheeks.

Why did he have to say it like that? It's not like I was holding it on purpose!

"It wasn't your hand I was holding, Idiot! It was your wrist and I was just about to let go anyway." Nezza angrily explained, not knowing why she was defending herself all of a sudden.

Beside's wasn't he the one that should be flustered here, not her! Didn't she scare him? Nezza looked up again to see his amused eyes and became confused again as to what was funny. His apparent happiness in this situation made her hate the guy even more and she only met him today! She didn't even know his name!

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:52 pm

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Nerezza's eyes widened in surprise and immediatley let go of Blake's hand. He noticed her sudden defensiveness and now, she refuses to look at him.

Blake can clearly see that she was really pissed with him, her eyebrows knitting together and her hands balling up into fists. He studied her face for awhile, if he wasn't mistaken, her cheeks were flushing a beautiful shade of pink.
"Hand, wrist...Yeah yeah whatever you want to call it."
He came closer to her and held her hand. ] "Oh yeah, The name's Blake by the way,"he said grinning at her before leaning over to quickly press his lips on her hand. With that he turned back and started walking for the exit.

Blake glanced back and he could see she was more pink than ever, he gave her a wink before disappearing completely in the exit of the forest.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Nezza glared angrily at his retreating back, outraged that he'd kiss her hand and slightly horrified that she got an even brighter shade of pink out of it. She rationalized that she's only flushing because of her mad state and stubbornly refused to think any other reason for it.

Who does he think he is? Just waltzing around people's territory and kissing their hands randomly!

Nezza thought that he might have been trying to use his charm on her as she had heard from the other girls that he could be really sweet and charming. Well, it didn't work for her and it certainly never will!

She's just going to have to avoid him at all and cost and just as long as he keeps her spot a secret, Nezza thought she wouldn't have to encounter that Blake guy again.

With that, she strolled back to her dark sanctuary, passing by a watching Nymph who was curiously giving her a knowing smile and went back to playing her violin. Strangely enough, she could feel an odd warm tingly on the back of her hand where she could still remember his soft lips touching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Night sees Day part 1 {Private w/ Dawn}
Page 1 of 1