Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} Empty
PostSubject: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Nezza trudged up the hill with Serena by her side as they had just come back from watching the movie premier of The Avengers. It was an awesome night to say the least and Nezza thought that was the best time she ever had spent with a friend all her life. Well actually, it was the first time she ever went out with friends and Nezza was starting to regret her whole life for missing that kind of fun from her.

"That movie was so cool! I mean if I hadn't known that Greek mythology existed, I'd be bawling right now at the fact that I've got no powers!" Nezza said exulted, feeling energized and hyper at her first girl's night out. She laughed suddenly as she replayed the most entertaining parts of the day as they finally entered camp.

"Do you remember when those bunch of guys tried to hit on us?" Nezza asked Serena, still laughing at the memory of their encounter. "They practically looked like a bunch of ugly puppies when we gave them our best death glares and our powers swirling around us. Oh that was fun." She grinned at the thought of scaring a bunch of pervs for messing with them.

"Although, that guy that defended us was really cute, you know." She told Serena as she imagined the hot guy in her head. She loved having a friend for a girl to hang out with since they're like the best people to squeal with about guys. "Gods, I wonder if he's got a girlfriend?" She meant it like a joke though since there was still someone else on her mind but that didn't mean that she couldn't fangirl about other guys.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

Serena looked up to the night sky, amazed with all of the dazzling stars above. She enjoyed her time with Nerezza and the movie was really amazing, no doubt about that.

"You tell me! I would've asked for a bionic suit like Iron Man if Greek Mythology didn't exist." She imagined herself equipped with such expensive and lethal weapons and being part of the S.H.I.E.L.D. espionage.
"Iron Man's probably my favorite, even though he does have some kind of attitude." Serena laughed.

Nerezza shifted the topic onto this boy they met while they were being bothered by a bunch of creeps. Unfortunately the guy that defended the both of them didn't really appeal to Serena. She could take care of herself well enough but thanked the boy anyway.

"He's not really my type Nezz. You can have him if you want." Serena told her with the utmost sincerity and honesty.

"Maybe if we go out again sometime, we'd get lucky and see him again," She laughed. Then it hit her, she realized that she finally got Nerezza to stop thinking about her mystery boy.

They both continued walking further up the hill. Like a child, Serena rubbed her eyes and yawned. It was like she was way overdue for her bedtime. She wasn't feeling so well and asked Nerezza if she could go ahead. Without waiting for her answer, she hugged her new friend good night and skipped to the Apollo Cabin.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 am

"Oh, I hope we do get to see him again! And maybe this time I could actually get his number! I can't believe I forgot to ask!" Nezza exclaimed incredulously to herself, starting to plan their next meeting in her head.

Nezza heard Serena yawn and was about to tell her to go back to her cabin to rest but realized that she didn't needed no telling. Serena asked to go ahead already and hugged Nezza before she left.

Nezza smiled at Serena's cute attitude, not all that fazed when she left her so suddenly. She continued walking to her own cabin, whistling under breath while she's at it. She couldn't seem to take that guy out of her head and was mentally cursing herself now for not even asking his name.

You didn't ask because you were still interested with someone else.

That's not the reason! Shut up!

Nezza shook her head in despair as she realized she was talking to herself now. Inside her mind, no less.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake casually leaned against the trunk of one of the trees that surrounded Thalia's tree. Sitting on a really high branch, he watched his surroundings. It was not really very dark since the stars and the moon cooperated with one another to light up the sky. Now he knew why he couldn't really sleep in Camp Half Blood, even the nights were more beautiful.

He heard some faint footsteps from the opposite direction from where he was sitting. His head jerked towards it and saw a familiar girl. It was one of his half siblings in the Apollo Cabin, Serena Vaille.
Blake watched in amusement when she was skipping towards the Cabin. Well, someone's been a bad girl. Sneaking outside camp late at night huh?
Serena was halfway to the cabin until she stopped on her tracks. Blake was a bit surprised when she glanced at his direction and waved with a friendly smile playing along her lips. He wasn't so sure if he should wave back but he did anyway, returning a suppressed smile.

Blake went back to stargazing, but something---or better yet, someone caught his eye. Another girl walked up further on the hill. The moonlight shining on her face, looking as beautiful as ever especially with her grey eyes enhanced by the light of the sky.

"Nezza?" He whispered to himself.
He vaguely remembered what happened between them last time. He started getting pissed with himself again and shrugged it off. He should be happy that Nerezza didn't like him in such a way that will get both of them in trouble. He figured it was okay to be friends at least. Besides, he couldn't tease Avery like the way he teased Nerezza.

"Hiya." Blake said, loud enough for Nerezza to hear.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 am

Nezza was in high spirits when she came back from her girl's night out and thought that nothing could ruin it tonight as she walked back to her cabin. Well that is, until she heard the familiar and unwelcoming voice of a man whom she had been trying to suppress at the back of her mind, all night.

She immediately tensed and mentally cursed the fates in her mind for conveniently making Blake be up at this time of night when she just came. Nezza didn't know that their next meeting would be so soon and she felt as if she wasn't prepared to see him yet.

Yes, she had been wanting a conversation with him to finally break the ice between them and just become friends. Not that that's going to be easy as she still kind of felt a bit of something for him. But she thought that it might have been like another week or two. Maybe even months.....Okay, maybe it was probably a good idea to confront him now as Nezza probably, with no doubt, delay their encounter even more.

But still! Darn, Fates...I'm not ready!

Nezza couldn't help but still fault them for this unlikely comfortable talk with him and turned around to face him. She looked up at Blake and involuntarily gave a small smile at what she saw.

His face was nicely shadowed from the leaves and branches of the tree, making his green eyes even more luminous and bright. His blonde hair didn't look that shiny right now but more soft and innocent-looking in the light of the moon that Nezza had a sudden urge to touch it. He looked like one of the gods, casually sitting on a branch with the beginnings of a smirk forming on his lips that Nezza just wanted to-

Stop looking and thinking of him that way! You're going to try being friendly with him now so it's inappropriate to think of soon-to-be-friends that way.

Nezza, successfully pushed down the blush that was about to reach her cheeks and replied to him in question with a mild voice, "You've been there for long? And what are you doing up there anyway, I thought the children of Apollo like the day better than the night?" as she strolled towards the tree so that they wouldn't wake up the whole cabin with their loud voices.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

A wider smirk appeared on Blake's face. He was slightly surprised she didn't sound like she was going to kill him. Then, his interest of why she was out so late suddenly grew.

"You don't know me very well, Ms. Ricci. Can't Apollo's handsome son look at the stars every once in awhile? If I remembered correctly, my aunt is the goddess of the moon isn't she? So I guess it appeals to me just as much as it appeals to you." He chuckled to himself.

He studied her face. A faint blush receding from her cheeks, the same lovely pink that he was yearning to see again. He snapped out from his observation and looked away for awhile.

Blake patted the space beside him as he moved to give her space. The tree that he was sitting on had thick branches so it won't be likely to crack in half when it will support both of their weight.
"Why won't you get your butt up here? I'm feeling generous tonight so I'm willing to share this breath taking view from up in this tree." Ensuring that Nerezza won't refuse his offer, he taunted her a bit to get his way.

"Or unless, someone can't climb a good old tree?" He raised his eyebrows with an innocent smile appearing on his lips.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 am

Nezza glared disbelievingly at Blake, not even cringing this time at his smile . Of course, she could climb a tree! Who couldn't? It wasn't even that hard, just like rock climbing, only rougher and was most likely to break. But he did say that the branch he's sitting on was thick and she was just going to have to put her trust on him for that if she wanted to have a quieter, non-shouting conversation with Blake.

"Who do you think I am? Aphrodite?" Nezza scoffed and she started climbing the tree, slowly so that she wouldn't slip and fall back to the ground. When she finally reached the branch Blake was on, she immediately sat down beside him, heaving a sigh as the tree was kinda tall.

"So you go up here often; to see the stars?" Nezza asked whilst looking at the night sky herself, always entranced by it's beauty and constellations. Or maybe because she could feel the heat radiating off of Blake and couldn't stand looking at him without making her cheeks burn. But of course, she wouldn't admit that even in her own thoughts and resolutely chose the former as the better reason.

She didn't know where to begin apologizing and getting to know him more but she thought that maybe asking what he usually does was a good start.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:03 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Just as Blake thought, she couldn't refuse a challenge. He watched patiently as Nerezza made her way up the tree trunk, picking up a careful but swift pace as she travelled from one branch to the other.

Ignoring Nerezza's comment about Aphrodite, he responded to her question instead. "Actually, it's just my first time up in this tree." He smiled at her for awhile as he followed her fixed gaze into the night sky. "I think I got pretty lucky to discover this spot, I mean look at this view! You can even see the busy streets of New York."

"From where I used to live, I never got this kind of serenity back home. It was either I was too busy to go outside or I was fighting to stay alive from all of the monsters that our gates couldn't hold back."

Blake thought that he needed to widen his boundaries a bit. It was strange to talk to Nerezza again. After their other encounter, he'd expected her to just ignore him but in yet, here she was talking to him under the stars. He knew his sister,Avery, wouldn't really understand his situation right now since she was still pretty much isolated in their little world. He sighed by the thought of it, but decided to let go shortly after.

He didn't need to explain himself to Avery or to anyone else for that matter. He decided to do as he pleased, without his sister's permission.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Nezza looked curiously back at Blake as he started telling her a bit about his past life. She didn't really think he'd actually spill anything of his background to her but that's clearly what he's doing now. She wondered what his past life was like as she didn't really know much about him and he basically, more or less, knew about her's which was kinda unfair.

"What was your life before camp then?" Nezza thoughtfully asked, finding no wrong in asking such a question since she had told him what her life was before.

"As you said a while ago, I didn't know you very well. So why don't I try getting to know you now since this is like the perfect opportunity to do it." She couldn't help but add cheekily with a smile on her own face.

Wow, I actually smiled at him without even getting into a quarrel yet.

Nezza thought that this conversation would turn out good if only none of them would start something to set each other up or making the other...awkward in a way that would make her cheeks blush.

I hope it doesn't come to that...

She then turned her upper body towards Blake, giving him her full attention as she stared at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake looked at Nerezza with a puzzled face. Why would she want to know about his past? She told her hers without Blake asking for it, so he wasn't going to include so much details. She's actually interested to know... He looked away from her smile,which surprised him a little because he hasn't seen her grinned until now. He kept his eyes fixed onto the stars as he started with a really brief summary of his life.

"Uhmm... Yeah I guess you could say I was wealthy. My mom's a traveling popstar and stuff. Grew up in Canada playing Hockey and home schooled and all. Nothing much really."
He shrugged, hoping that she wouldn't ask for anymore than that.
"Why are you suddenly asking me this? It's quite irrelevant in your part anyway." He laughed.
The night was quiet and peaceful. The sky's colors mixing in harmony and Blake was starting to get hungry. His stomach growled, obviously demanding for some food. He dug in his pockets and pulled out a chocolate bar that was surprisingly still intact and hasn't melted yet.

"Want some?" He broke the other half of the bar and handed it to her.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 am

Nezza was a bit disappointed when he only gave her a brief summary of his past but she guessed that he might just be insecure about it. She could understand since her life wasn't really easy either and she wouldn't force anyone on it to tell her their background if they didn't want to. So she accepted the story she got from him and replied to his sudden question.

"I don't know. I just got curious, I guess." Nezza shrugged lightly and the mood was quiet again , that is until Blake's stomach growled loudly. A giggled escaped past her lips a bit before she smothered it with her hands. She saw him take something out of his pocket and recognized it as a chocolate bar.

He offered her a half of it and she wondered for a second if she should take it. Nezza thought she might as well be polite and reached for the outstretched bar but as she wrapped her fingers around it, she accidentally wrapped it around Blake's fingers too.

With a blush she unconsciously made, she snatched the half snack from him and immediately started shredding its wrapper and eating it whilst her eyes were focus solely on the beautiful night sky.

Hoping he forgot that little slip-up she made, Nezza tried to start a conversation again. "So you like it here at camp?" Her voice slightly muffled from the chocolate she's been shoving through her mouth. She cursed herself under her breath for such a lame way to start it but she just hoped he'd comply because she didn't need him to know that she actually still liked him.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} >

If Blake should've known better, he could've sworn that he saw Nerezza blush more than twice today. He raised his eyebrows at her when she suddenly snatched the other half. Okay... He didn't want to make things awkward again so he peeled the chocolate wrapper before responding to Nerezza's question.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool here. Long way from home though." He laughed. He bit a piece of chocolate, savoring the sweetness.
So...Tell me, what did you and Serena do at this time of night? Pretty unsafe for a girl, don't you think?"

He shifted his position to face Nerezza, grasping the branch tightly to balance himself. A gentle breeze blew from behind, making Nerezza's hair uncover her beautiful face.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 am

Nezza didn't really pay much attention to Blake's answer as she still was berating herself mentally for her stumble. But when he asked a question about her night out with Serena, a grin spread through her half-Italian features as she recalled again what happened hours ago.

She swallowed the big chunk of chocolate that she had previously gobbled just so that Blake wouldn't question her any uncertain issues that she didn't really want to discuss about right now and answered immediately. "Oh, it was great! And what do you mean unsafe! I'm a demigod, you idiot! I wouldn't be that defenseless."

Nezza exclaimed irritatingly as she smacked Blake lightly on the shoulder, not wanting him to fall over by her own strength.

"Anyway, Serena and I just went out for a girl's night out. It was so much fun! We went to watch an amazing movie called the Avengers and let me tell you, it was great; like even better than those other stupid superhero shows because this one could easily top them all! I mean even if I haven't watched that much movies before since I was basically locked up my whole life, I can't really judge right? But it was just that awesome that I don't think any other movie could compare!" Nezza didn't realize that she was babbling enthusiastically to Blake but she didn't care because she suddenly felt so excited to tell him everything that happened today.

"To make matters better, some annoying jocks thought it would be fun to hit on us." Here, Nezza rolled her eyes as if the thought of them ever having a chance with her was absurd.

"So since we were obviously not interested, we glared at them but they didn't seem to budge even after my powers started swirling around me. Although the smarter ones in the group finally understood their situation and backed up from us immediately but apparently, some of the idiots left didn't see anything wrong and actually had the nerve to call me cute!" Nezza pouted angrily and crossed her arms over her chest, hating that part of her outing.

"But the best part was when a guy suddenly stepped in and tried to defend us. He was really sweet and his help wasn't much needed since Serena finally snapped and did some stuff to them that I don't even want to talk about." She immediately grinned at the memory of her and Serena fighting does bunch of baffons, forgetting about her earlier predicament already.

"Anyway, the guy looked shocked at us and he was kinda...cute" Nezza smiled softly as she remembered that man's face again and she didn't even realize the blush that rushed through her cheeks again.

"Makes me wonder if he has a girlfriend actually but I never had the opportunity to ask since Serena and I just basically kicked butt a bunch of morons so we had to get outta there." She laughed in thought as she stared back at the moon while eating her nearly-forgotten snack.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake smirked at her for awhile when Nerezza punched him with an adequate amount of force. "Considering that you almost killed a nymph, I guess you could protect yourself." A laugh escaped his lips. He listened to her little story as her face lit up in delight when she started to babble about her night out. He was glad that she was suddenly so enthusiastic, replacing the quiet mood before hand.

He raised his eyebrows at her when she started explaining about some high school jocks that were hitting on Nerezza and Serena. Then his eyes widened when he heard that some guy defended them and he knit his eyebrows together when she told him that Nerezza founded him "cute."

His smirk turned into a scowl not too long ago when she mentioned that she was wondering if this boy had a girlfriend. Pshh...Okay, just met this guy once and she's wondering if he's got himself a girl. He shook his head by the thought. He figures that the guy just probably did that to play the hero.

Blake looked her in the eye. "But who's cuter? Me or him?" He asked innocently.

Blake noticed there was a small piece of melted chocolate from her lips. He wiped it off with his finger and sucked the melted chocolate off his thumb.
He leaned to her face with his smirk returning to his lips, with a slight bit of anger masked behind.

"Well?"

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Nezza whipped her head around towards Blake when he asked her that question, a bit confused and disoriented by it and she wondered why he suddenly wanted to know. Her eyes widened when he reached out and brushed his thumb over her lips. She felt a slight tingle from his touch and realized what he was doing a second later when he extracted back his finger with a now brown smudge on it that Nezza could only identify as her chocolate.

She would have felt embarrassed by making such a mess if only he didn't put the thumb in his mouth afterwards and sucked it off clean. His actions made Nezza blush a little as she tried to quench down most of it, not wanting him to see how much that affected her but thought it pointless to do when he leaned towards her face with that damning smirk on his handsome features.

Nezza cursed her luck for being in a position like this and she just knew that it was all the Fates fault for making her acknowledge his presence, his call and now they ended up like this with her insides melting from his close contact.

But she didn't want to feel like such a mess around him all the time. She didn't like that her strong facade just swept away from her whenever he did something to her and it annoyed Nezza to no end that she'd be seen as a weakling, little girl, getting all goo-goo-eyed over her crush.

With renewed determination for herself, she adorned a smirk of her own whilst she leaned towards Blake too until all she could see was his face; the night, the tree and camp just vanished from her mind and all she could focus on was getting that cute smirk off his face.

"Why? You jealous that I might find other guys cuter than you?" Nezza questioned back as she brought one of her hands up to grip lightly his chin. "Oh, don't worry. No one's looks could compare to yours and believe me, I've tried looking."

Nezza then suddenly stilled as her actions and words finally caught up with her mind and she finally realized what she just did. She basically just told him he was hot and worst of all, she confessed that she had tried comparing him to others for it.

I must be the most stupidest girl on earth to say that!

It's not like she was trying to find cuter guys; it's just that she wanted to get her mind off of Blake and thought that maybe if she found other guys looking better than him then maybe she'd forget about her crush. Unfortunately, her mind seems to think that Blake is the most good-looking guy on this whole freaking camp and she just can't seem to look at a cute guy without seeing Blake's.

It was infuriating to say the least but she learned to just ignore it and stopped pursuing the other gender. So now, with her head a bit bowed and biting her lips, she waited for the inevitable and wondered how Blake is going to react to this. Would he be mad? amused? hurt? disgusted?

She didn't know but she just wished to every gods out there that he'd make her embarrassment fast before she made a fool of herself...again.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 pm

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} >

If Nerezza should've known better, she was giving Blake some kind of ego here. He stared at her in amusement as he waited for her reply. Blake was astonished that she suddenly reached for his chin, making them even closer. This girl never fails to surprise me, in a good and bad way that is.

Nerezza told him that if he was jealous and then she assured him that there was no other boy that she encountered that was a gorgeous as him. He silently chuckled at her sudden confession and with that, all his anger drained away. "That's very reassuring, coming from a pretty lady."

He removed her hands from his chin and held her fingers in his hand. Blake lifted her head to make it perfectly leveled with his. He gripped her head with his good hand, feeling her soft and silky hair. He leaned in, inches away from her lips and stopped, instead of aiming for her lips, he settled for her right cheek.

He inhaled slowly, smelling her scent. A faint scent of honeysuckle.

Blake let go of her all together and laughed. "It looks like the sweetness from the chocolate is getting to us."

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Nezza couldn't say that she wasn't shocked of Blake's answer and even more so when he suddenly kissed her on her reddened cheek. Her face burned hotter than ever as no one, especially her dad had ever kissed her before. She knew it was pointless to fret about something like this but it was her first time and she didn't know how to react to it.

All those studying and reading of romantic novels and stories just sort of vanished from her mind and she couldn't remember now how a girl in a situation like this would do. Would she get mad? leave? get amused and laugh along too? or just ignore the whole thing?

Ugh, she hated that she had to rely on such things whenever she was around Blake and instead opted to just answer his statement.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Nezza said with a chuckle of her own as she brought her hand up to where soft lips touched her cheeks just a second ago. When she looked back towards the sky, she noticed that it was almost morning if the orange lighting in the horizon wasn't any indication of that.

Thinking that it was the perfect excuse to leave now, Nezza crumpled her now empty wrapper and stood from her sitting position. "Well, I think I need to go now since the sun is beginning to shine and I don't want to be here to witness it, less I turn blind" She said jokingly as she turned back to Blake.

"Besides we wouldn't want you to ruin that pretty face of yours without your beauty sleep!" Nezza gasped a little at that, realizing again that she just complimented his features which she knew wouldn't help his ego. She immediately turned back around so that he wouldn't see her embarrassed face and in her haste of going down, she tripped and was falling to the ground with a surprised yelp.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake noticed that Nerezza's blush returned back to her cheeks, he laughed by the sight of it. He followed her gaze, and saw that the night sky was slowly disappearing. The indigo was replaced with some tints of orange and yellow. She told him that she had to go, making his beauty sleep as an excuse to get going. She was clearly embarrassed and Blake was enjoying it. It was an amazing record to keep Nerezza talking about how handsome he was.

She gripped the trunk as she prepared herself to go down the tree, but Blake saw that her step was a bit too short for the branch below. He stood up from where they sat and did a quick backflip off of it, reaching the ground faster and landed with a "thud."

He held his arms out as he caught her on time. "You could've just waited for me to get down first. Getting down from there is pretty tricky." He teased her with a bit of irritation, knowing that she might have seriously injured herself.

Leaves were tangled onto her hair due to the sudden drop. Blake combed it away from her hair with the gentle wind washing the others away.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:09 am

When Nezza landed on Blake, she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face on his shoulder, hiding the fact of how embarrassed she was in this situation. She couldn't believe that she just tripped on her way down and needed to rely on someone to save her.

She could hear Blake chastising her for such a stumble and resisted the urge to bury her head deeper into his shoulder. Nezza noticed a bit irritation in his voice and wondered if he was worried that she might have injured herself but that train of thought was suddenly cut-off when she felt a warm hand, combing her hair.

Nezza didn't realize that she had leaves in her hair but she didn't mind that he was brushing it away for her. She extracted her head a bit from his shoulder to look up at him shyly.

"Um...thanks for saving me and sorry that you had to catch me. I must be pretty heavy, aren't I." She chuckled uncertainly, meaning that as a joke but hoping that Blake really didn't think that.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Tue May 01, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:43 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He looked at her for awhile as she burrowed her head into his shoulder. He felt like he was a carrying a child due to her weight. Nerezza was actually pretty light for Blake but he decided to tease her a bit. "Well, somebody needs a day in the treadmill." He laughed.

He didn't mind holding her for awhile because her weight was pretty manageable. Blake is actually kind of surprised to see this side of Nerezza. For once, she looked so...vulnerable. She always has been keeping up with her tough demeanor, implying to others that she was strong and someone you didn't want to mess with. She wasn't scolding him for teasing her and Blake got the feeling that all this time she actually liked him doing so. It was that or wherever he got the choclate bar from made people act all weird all of a sudden.

He lifted her head from his shoulder to examine her eyes. "Look at you, having dark circles under your eyes." He stroke her skin under her eyes to massage them for a bit. "Guess the night goddess is gonna kill me if I don't get you to bed soon."

Blake was aware too that he had just shown the other side of his personality to Nerezza. The caring and loyal side, which can only be triggered if he gets close with people emotionally. He was going to play it real with Nerezza. He didn't want to pretend anymore, because who knows what she'll do if she figured he was just playing her when they met.

Despite this, he would still keep a safe distance from her so if things would go wrong... It wouldn't turn out to be too ugly.
His twin sister, Avery won't really mind whatever Blake does. As long as he doesn't drag her down with him.

"Do you want to walk or will I have to bring you to the Nyx Cabin?" He genuinley smiled at her with his eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:02 am

Nezza would have glared at Blake for such a comment about her weight but was halted when he suddenly stroked her face, just beneath her eyes. She blushed a bit at such an affectionate display towards her and she wondered for a minute why he was acting like this.

She never saw this side of him before and Nezza thought that she kinda liked it. "It's not like my mother will know I haven't slept yet. Besides, I bet she'd kill you more for insulting her daughter like that! Seriously, I'm not fat!" She pouted at him while giving him a mocking glare to show that she was just kidding.

"And could you stop smiling? I'm starting to think that it's going to blind me more than the sun." Nezza grumbled, looking away from his face, not only because of his smile but because he looked rather cute doing it.

"Concerning what you said a while ago about my unflattering weight, I guess you should put me down, less you start getting tired of me." She said now; annoyed, crossing her hands over her chest as she detached herself immediately from him.

She ignored the fact that she started missing the warmth from his body and started dusting off the dust from her outfit as she tried to contain what dignity she had left.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:39 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He laughed when Nerezza told him that she wasn't fat. "I was just messing with you." He realized she went back to her defensive self, the same Nerezza that always amused Blake.

"No wonder you cringe everytime I smile, it's not like my mouth's a flashlight. Now that's just scary, stop exaggerating things." He said, commenting about Nerezza's observation. Blake wasn't going to be a gentleman all the time, if he did, things would get boring around here.

"I assure you that your weight isn't unflattering, but since you don't seem to be enthusiastic about me delivering you home, I guess you can walk back to your cabin without breaking yourself." Though he was a bit disappointed, he smirked and lowered Nerezza a bit before dropping her off on a patch of soft grass.

He turned to the opposite direction to head back to the Apollo Cabin. "See ya around."
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

"I was not exaggerating; It's true! And breaking myself? I'm not clumsy." Nezza muttered somewhat indignantly to herself, finding it a bit insulting that he didn't think she'd walk a mile without harming herself.

Nezza was about to leave him with no goodbye's from her at all when suddenly, she thought of something. She grabbed his wrist before he could walk away and she hurriedly placed a sweet kiss on his cheek without him turning around. She was reminded of the same kiss he did on her own cheeks just a while ago and she wondered for a minute if he felt something too.

But before she pulled back all together, she whispered softly in his ear "Sweet dreams, Mr. Sunshine." and she walked right past him to the direction of her cabin with a slight spring to her steps.

A smirk curled on her lips as she thought,

How's that for a goodbye?
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:37 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He put his hands behind his head as he walked towards the Apollo Cabin. He stretched his neck for a bit because he was feeling a bit sore. He chuckled to himself when Nerezza responded on his little tease about her being clumsy.

He closed his eyes for a bit, his sleepiness finally creeping up to him. Then, suddenly his left wrist was suddenly grabbed down, stopping him from his tracks. It all happened so fast that at first he didn't know what the heck was happening, until he felt a pair of lips pressed softly onto his left cheek.

"Sweet dreams, Mr. Sunshine." His eyes widened as he felt Nerezza's soft voice, giving him a slight tingle from his ear to his neck.
What the...

Blake watched her walk past by him as she left with his hand finding its way onto his cheek. Blake's face went from confused to smug. He shook his head as she disappeared from his sight.

"Good night to you too, and I thought you said you didn't like me. And now here you are giving me pecks on the cheek? My my."" He whispered to himself as he continued walking towards his cabin, observing that the sun has just risen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Night sees Day part 4 ft. Serena {Private w/ Dawn}
Page 1 of 1