Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DawnWild16

When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] Empty
PostSubject: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:49 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] Zlrrid

Blake trudged down the Lake, one of the places he hasn't actually explored in Camp yet. He looked around, the place was empty. He didn't know why he liked to go to places alone in Camp, it just really gives him time to think. Everyday there's just so much going on. You can get killed with the events here and Blake just manages to find some time to just get away from thinking that he was actually the son of a Sun god.

The Lake's waters was pristine, as always. It was very inviting to take a dip in, but due to his laziness, he just sat down and picked up a rock near some flowering trees. He figured that he should practice skipping some rocks.

He knew the drill, find a flat rock and throw it swiftly in a specific angle. He let the rock go, seeing it skip thrice, making soft ripples against the water.

It was unbelievably beautiful today, like that wasn't new. The lights seeping through the trees, making a lot of small spotlights on the ground and the sun reflecting the Lake, it almost made Blake forget that there's actually Global Warming.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:21 am

When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] Nezza13Nezza hates the sun right now for shining so brightly in her direction as she walked towards the lake. She hates how the birds are chirping so peacefully on the tress, how the campers passing by her are just happily laughing on their way.

And she hates...hates the Oracle and their stupid prophecies of doom!

I mean who'd want to go on a quest where you might likely face a "threat worse than eternal rest" as the prophecy had said.

She didn't ask for this, but apparently it chose her and her "Light and Snow" to be her companions. She already had a suspicion who the Snow would be as he was the only one of Khione's children that she trusted. But Nezza was still debating who her Light was.

She had two options and one of them she was less likely inclined to choose. If she were to go on this quest, Nezza wouldn't want to have any disturbances or...distractions that could lessen their chances of finishing this mission.

Nezza sighed to herself as she finally figured who her Light was going to be. She kicked the ground in frustration as she recounted the prophecy lines in her head, sending some small pebbles to go splashing in the lake. She sat down at the edge and buried her head in her hands; the stress of today finally surging through her body ever since Chiron told her of her quest and the decision of her Light.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:52 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake heard splashes of pebbles on the water from a distance, he jerked his head towards the direction. He sighed by the sight of Nerezza, no matter where he wanders off alone, he always manages to find her wherever he went.

He examined her for a bit, her head buried in her hands. Was she crying or something? A bit worried, he debated if he should go and ask her what was up. But normally, if she wasn't in such a good mood, she wanted to kill Blake for whatever he had to say...Or so he thought it was something like that.

Finally deciding to keep a safe distance from her, he shifted his position to face Nerezza. "Did someone have a rough day?" He asked, perfectly audible enough for her to hear. He grabbed a smooth pale rock that had sharp edges and flat enough to be thrown. He examined it between his fingers until he noticed the sky was getting a bit darker. He looked up, storm clouds...
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:22 am

Speaking of the devil in her thoughts, Nezza looked up a bit to see Blake sitting from a distance from her. This guy was seriously everywhere she went. She even wondered for a moment if he was stalking her but immediately thought it absurd since she didn't think Blake would be the type to stalk anyone.

Since when did I know what type of guy he is...

Nezza ignored his question since she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now, especially him. She instead glared deathly at Blake to show she wasn't up for a conversation with him. She didn't want him to stay anywhere near her when she was feeling like this since now because Nezza knew she'd just use him as a way to vent out her emotions to.

Nezza then buried her head again in her hands, more than annoyed right now since he was here. She just wanted to be left alone; was it so hard to just grant that wish. Obviously not since Nezza had a feeling the Fates just loved to make fun of her.

She heard a bit of crackle from above and realized belatedly that it must be storming today. Nezza didn't really care as she thought a bit of rain would definitely express what her feelings of today were.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake did a second take at her. Their last encounter didn't have to do with anything violent that would have caused her to end up like this. He remembered her sweet little goodbye, a quick kiss on his cheek. By the thought of it, he became confused. Then again, he remembered that Nerezza was a girl and even though he had a girl for a twin, he never really understood them.

Nerezza glared at him as a response to his question. Okay...Just asking.He stood up from where he sat and looked up the sky, it grew darker than ever. It started raining heavily, but due to the camp's magical borders, the sky just looked like a shower that didn't penetrate through a wall of glass. He stretched a bit, feeling like he'd go for a swim afterall. Though the grounds of Camp Half Blood were dry, it was still relatively cold.

He walked over the shore before he looked back at her. He had an idea to cheer up this chick -Err...at least try to.
He scooped her up from where she sat and threw her in the Lake against her will. He laughed as she splashed in the water. Blake ran back for a bit to pick up some speed before he did a front flip and cut through the Lake, creating multiple splashes.

He came up for air, admiring the amazingly clear water. He could even see his feet perfectly below. He turned to Nerezza, expecting that she'll scold him for what the hell he just did.

"I know that you might be angry for what I just did, but I think you need to cool off." He smirked before decided to swim away to explore the Lake.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

Nezza thought that Blake had finally left her alone but that was, until she felt a pair strong arms lifting her up and throwing her to the cold waters of the lake. She sputtered for a moment underwater until she finally got her bearings and swam up to the surface.

Nezza shook her head a bit to remove some of the water from her face and ears but found it pointless to do as Blake suddenly splashed through the lake, sending a wave of water all over her, again. After finally wiping her head with her hands, she glared even more at Blake, finding it hard to not snap at him immediately.

His comment seemed to have ignited her temper even more and she had to resist yelling at him because she knew he was only trying to lighten her mood and it would do no good to the both of them if she did.

"Who said I needed to cool off?" Nezza had decided before that she wouldn't start an argument anymore with Blake and she wasn't going to ruin that now just because he dumped her in the lake. Although she will get back for that.

She didn't want him to know about her problems right now and she was in no mood to tell him either. So Nezza swam to the other side of the lake, just wanting to stay far away from him as possible and hoping that he wouldn't ask her what her problem was again.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:42 pm

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He looked back at her, she was swimming towards the opposite direction. He somewhat expected her to come charging, but then again he was wrong. He thought that it was just best for him to leave her alone, she looked like she didn't want to see anyone at all. The water made her hair look so sleek and shiny, it got her bangs to stick at the back of her head, revealing her face.

Maybe she wanted to speak later then. As of now, Blake just wanted to be left alone too. It's not like he didn't care on what she was feeling, he just found it useless to ask her what was wrong because he knew that she was just going to hold back on him and keep it all to herself.

He swam further away and took off his shirt, which he completely forgot to do before hand. He threw the wet shirt to the shore and went underwater. There were some interesting fresh water fish and plants. Then he came across a small waterfall and rested his back against it. It didn't produce strong currents that could generate electricity, or something like that. It was more of like a shower. He turned his attention back to Nerezza.
Oh, what the heck.

He cupped his hand to his mouth,"Hey! C'mere."

When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] 8582489-autumn-forest-with-beautiful-waterfalls-in-the-plitvice-lakes-national-park-in-croatia
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:43 am

Nezza knew it was just wishful thinking that he wouldn't leave her alone. She sighed and decided to humor him for the time being as it looks like she can't ignore him for long before he start asking questions again. She turned back around and swam towards the direction of his voice.

Nezza was having a hard time swimming since she had all her clothes on which makes it even heavier for her to move around with. It took her a couple of minutes to find him because of this issue.

When she finally found the spot he wanted her to go to, Nezza's eyes widened in surprise at what she was looking at.

This part of the lake was beautiful as it had a nice, small waterfall splashing down to the water. It looked calm and serene and it was a gorgeous place to just relax and sleep in. But that wasn't what actually shocked her.

What made her eyes go wide was the sight of Blake under the waterfall as if he were under a shower which for a moment Nezza thought he was since he had no shirt on.

She could practically feel her blush beginning to take form as she roamed her eyes from his broad shoulers to his hard chest and-

Oh my Gods! Are those abs? Okay Nezza, breathe...

She realized she had been staring at him too long now and immediately turned around before her face got even redder at the sight of Blake.

"Hey! Why in Hades aren't you wearing a shirt?" Nezza snapped at him with her back still turned, not wanting to take anymore chances looking at him. "Seriously, you could at least have the decency to put on something before calling a lady to you."

She could see some water naiads not far from them, staring and giggling at Blake too. Nezza immediately felt a surge of anger and something else rushed through her and she glared heatedly at them until they went away.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:07 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

It took a while for Nerezza to come closer, it was because she stopped midway when she swam. Blake followed the direction of her wandering grey eyes as her cheeks reddened by the sight of his bare abdomen. He chuckled at her question on why he wasn't wearing a shirt. "We are swimming afterall right? Don't take it with surprise, people do it all the time at the beach," Blake joked.

He heard a few giggles from behind. Blake turned to see who it was, it turned out to be some water naiads who were probably spying on him the moment he lost his shirt. He raised his eyebrow at them which made them smile, but they suddenly ran off and disappeared behind the flowering shrubs.

He ran his fingers through his hair to remove his bangs from his face before sitting down on some huge rocks. Blake outstretched his hand for her to take, letting her know that it was safe behind the waterfall.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:59 am

Nezza heard splashing sounds from behind her and she turned around to see Blake sitting on some huge rocks behind the waterfall. He looked like a god in that moment with his lean body glinting under the sun and small water droplets, tracing down his handsome face.

I really need to stop describing him before I turn poetic...

She then noticed that he had his hand outstretched towards her, indicating for Nezza to climb up with him. She frowned in thought whether or not she should go since she felt like any small annoyance to her would trigger her madness. But then she knew there was another reason she didn't want to hold out her hand to him and it was a very lame one indeed.

I'm going to freaking hyperventilate if I stay any longer with a shirtless-Blake!

Nezza was then repulsed by that thought as she mentally just sounded like an Aphrodite chick. Her decision to accept his offer grew as she didn't want to seem like such a wimp in her own mind.

Neeza swam closer to the rocks and stood up slowly since her clothes were like heavier on air. She made an annoyed sound at the back of her throat and squeezed her now damp and long shirt to at least lessen its weight. After drying it a bit with her hands, she tied the bottom of her shirt around her waist, revealing her flat belly so that she'd have more leverage to move around with.

She finally grabbed his hand and was pulled up right beside him. "So, what are we doing here?" Nezza asked with raised eyebrows as she proceeded to squeeze her hair from its dampness.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:07 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

When she finally took his hand, he gripped her tightly to help her climb the rock. He was a bit surprised when she started to roll up her shirt, revealing her flat stomach which was also very much toned due to Camp's daily training. He realized how stupid he was, losing his shirt when they were alone, and Nerezza was certainly not helping with the situation either. He sighed and turned to look at the Lake instead as he responded to his question.

"I don't know. I just figured that you can cool off in this spot since you look like you were about to lose it awhile ago." Blake said, rather calm.
He gripped a rock that was loosely attached from where they sat and threw it at the Lake, making it skip thrice again.

He wouldn't know how she'd respond. Again, she never failed to surprise him.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:11 am

Nezza watched as Blake easily skipped the rock on the water before it stopped as a hand underwater suddenly snatched it from below. The owner of said hand emerged to reveal an irate water Nereid, glaring at them. Nezza figured she didn't like it when people threw rocks in her lake as the Nereid shouted profanities at them before sinking back into Poseidon's domain.

Nezza laughed a bit at the silly encounter and leaned back on her palms to look up at the dark clouds shadowing the whole camp in its slight darkness. She sighed a bit when she finally remembered why she came here and the thoughts that were troubling her a while ago, came back.

"Have you ever gone on a quest before?" Nezza didn't know why she suddenly asked that but she wondered whether Blake ever went out there in the real world, fighting monsters and saving mortals from danger. Acting like a hero we were all born to be. Maybe she was just trying to start a conversation with him or maybe...she wanted some help.

She hugged her knees close to her chest as she turned her head around to stare at Blake, absentmindedly noticing how nice his profile was.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:44 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He laughed when this random water Nereid got angry when he skipped a rock. "Sorry!" He called out. Then suddenly Nerezza asked him if he had ever been on a quest. He furrowed his eyebrows because of the randomness of the question. Then a laugh escaped his lips. "Of course not. Last thing they want me to do here in camp is probably entrust me with something that has to do with the safety of the world. " He replied, looking at her now.

She had an uneasy expression on her face...Is this what was bothering her? He pursed his lips. "Lemme guess, you've been asked to do one?" He asked, looking at her straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:01 am

Nezza couldn't look directly at Blake when he asked her that. For some reason, she had a feeling that part of her depression against this quest was because she wouldn't be able to see him anymore. Well, that is if she died but she was not going to start thinking like that again.

Nezza glanced uncertainly at him, noticing his intent expression on her and she released a sad sigh from her plump lips. "Well, more like forced into it by the prophecy but that just proves the Fates are out to get me" She replied jokingly even though no mirth reached her eyes.

She regretted ever asking him her question now because Blake would just start asking questions about it that she's been trying not think about the whole day. Also because she didn't want to know his reactions to this.

Would he get mad at me for acting so weak about a quest? Would he care for my well-being partaking it? Or would he just brush it off as nothing and ignore her depressing state. Nezza didn't know and she felt like she didn't want to know the answer either.

"It's nothing anyway. I mean I bet I could handle it like how other demigods did." She lied without looking at him in the eye anymore, opting instead to fiddle with the knot on her still-damp blouse. Nezza wanted to end the topic already and decided changing the subject to him.

"Why wouldn't they let you go on a quest? I bet you'd be a great hero; I mean your an excellent archer after all." Although Nezza was saying all that to divert his attention to himself, she knew there was some truths in her words about him.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:30 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He studied Nerezza's face as she replied to his question. She looked like she was holding back on him on something. "I'm sure you can handle it, you almost killed the Nymph before haven't you?" Blake asked teasingly, trying to lighten her mood.

He stretched his arm around her, pulling her closer until her head rested on his bare shoulder. "I think you're holding back at me. Even I would be nervous to if they told me I needed to do a quest..." Blake trailed off. The hell am I thinking, I'm not supposed to make her feel even more anxious about it! He thought to himself.

"Listen, just take care of yourself okay? You'll do great as long as you talk to your mom to help you when you need it most." He told her calmly. He didn't want to think about what would happen if Nerezza didn't come back to camp.
"And I don't think the people here can rely on me to do anything right. Maybe I am a pretty good archer but they think I'll just probably screw up or something."

He shrugged the idea off, knowing that it wasn't the time to talk about him. "Promise me one thing before you go out there." he told her as he let go of her entirely but shifted his body to face her now. "You better come back in one piece with no casualties. He said with a serious tone. He din't even realize that what he has just said rhymed. "Can you do that for me?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Nezza blushed a bit when he pulled her closer to him, making her head rest on his shoulders as he started comforting her about the quest. She never thought that Blake would be like this and felt immensely happy that he wasn't mad or ignoring her as she would have thought he'd do.

He let go of her but this time, faced her properly that Nezza was able to see those gorgeous, luminous green eyes of his staring back at her with concern. He asked her to make a promise to him that she'd be safe when she came back and she couldn't help the grin that crossed her Italian features.

She felt a bit of her mood lighten up with Blake's words and concern. Even though she was still worried about the quest, Nezza was happy to know that someone would be waiting for her when she came back safe and sound and she felt determined to go through with it.

Nezza felt like kissing him at this moment before she realized that he doesn't know of her true feelings yet so she opted to wrap her arms around Blake's neck and hug him tightly like a child would to their favorite stuff toy. She nodded her head to the unintentional-rhymed promise and hung her head at the crook of his neck, feeling too happy to let go.

"Thank you, Blake" Nezza said softly on his neck, smelling that unique scent only Blake could make. "Sorry for my attitude a while ago, I didn't think that talking to anyone about this would help." She let go of Blake after a while, not wanting him to suffocate from her tight grip and before she started spilling out her true feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:43 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake smiled when Nerezza suddenly hugged him. He was glad when she responded to the promise that he wanted her to keep. He put his faith in her, knowing that she would return back to camp no matter what.

He didn't mind her tight grip around his body because it might be too long before they ever got this close again. He hugged her back, smelling that familiar scent of Honeysuckle. "No problem." He said with a smile forming on his face.

When she let go, Blake looked through her beautiful grey eyes and gripped her face gently in both of his hands. A smirk replaced his grin as he pressed his lips softly against her forehead. He let go off her face and pursed his lips before he jumped back again in the pristine lake.

He splashed as he hit the water. He came up for air not shortly after landing. "You might as well enjoy the rest of your time here with me before you go on that quest." He said, flashing her a brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:10 am

Nezza figured her face was going to stay permanently red the whole day if Blake didn't stop with his surprisingly affectionate touches. The kiss on her forehead may have not meant much to him but it meant a lot to Nezza. She felt butterflies go all over her stomach and her heart thumped loudly in her chest that she wondered for a second if it was loud enough for Blake to hear it.

The sound of a splash and sprays of water on her person brought her back to reality as she turned to see Blake give her the smile that always made her cringe. Even though his smile was still too blinding to look at directly, she could still see how handsome Blake was whenever he did that.

His comment made a grin plaster on her face as well as she jumped from where she sat and into the lake with a big splash. She came up moments after and swam towards the shore, figuring that Blake was right and that she might as well enjoy her moments here before she left.

"Last one to the shore is an ugly son of Apollo!" Nezza shouted jokingly at him, spending the whole day with him in which she treasured every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]   When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Night Sees Day Part 5 [sashhh]
Page 1 of 1