Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} Empty
PostSubject: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 am

Nezza was very confused with her emotions right now about a certain son of Apollo. She felt like she needed to vent these feelings out of her and what better way to do it than by singing. A song immediately went through her head when she thought about it in her cabin and got out her violin case. She went straight to Thalia's pine tree, finding it the perfect place to play and sing at the same time since no one was around.

She sat down near the pine tree which rested upon the hill of camp, leaning her back on its trunk and brought out her violin, feeling like playing it after neglecting the instrument for a while. She propped the object on her shoulder, reveling on its familiar weight there and strung a bit on the strings with its bow, hearing if it was still in tune.

When Nezza was satisfied with the chords, she sat up straighter against the tree to so that she'd have a better time singing and started playing 'Talking to the Moon' on her violin.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back

My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

At night when the stars
Light on my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the moon, tryin' to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Oh, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad

But they don't know what I know
'Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

At night when the stars
Light on my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the moon, tryin' to get to you

Do you ever hear me calling?

'Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon, still tryin' to get to you

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

(To hear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLs0U4Tnxk)
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

It was a lazy afternoon for Blake. The day went by like a blur so he decided to walk around camp.
The weather was so beautiful, like it always has been. The sun setting before his eyes, the colors harmonizing with each other like water color paintings.

He wandered off to Thalia's tree, thinking it was just a plain sight, he left. But something told him to stay awhile, a familiar song.
He leaned back at the tree with his hands in his pockets. He sang along with this girl, but softly so that he wouldn't surprise her and stop her from playing.

"But they don't know what I know
'Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back"

He cut himself off and just listened to her singing. It sounded like a sweet lullaby. He didn't want to bother this girl if she caught him here, so he decided to go, leaving with the lightest footsteps he could manage.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 am

When Nezza finished her song, she could hear the soft tapping of feet on the ground and realized that somebody was there. She turned around from her sitting position and could see the back of a male demigod silently walking away from Thalia's pine tree.

He must have heard me playing my violin while I sang.

Nezza knew that back and person well from anywhere and wondered why he came here all of a sudden.

"Blake?" Nezza called out to him, a look of confusion reflecting over her face. "Were you here long?" She questioned him, although she probably knew the answer to that already.

What a coincidence that I was thinking about him before I sang this song...

Not that she always thought of him or anything like that.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake turned around to see who it was.
Nerezza Ricci.
He sighed by the sight of her face, wishing that he hadn't come here.
"Not really." He said smiling. We seriously need to stop bumping into each other. Blake knit his eyebrows together as he looked at the ground, which caused a bit of awkwardness between them.
He started having mixed feelings about this girl. If he did fall for her... it would just cause trouble. There's always a danger in loving somebody too much.

He didn't want to play with her anymore because he had a newfound respect for her after she told him her story the other night in the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 am

Nezza raised an eyebrow at him, feeling as if he wasn't being truthful in his answer but didn't say anything about it. She just stared at him when it started getting awkward around them and felt as if there was something wrong with Blake.

He wasn't acting his usual cocky self in front of her which kind of made Nezza frown and she didn't know why that was. It's not like she'd care if something was the matter with him but Nezza couldn't act that way towards her fellow half-bloods even if said half-blood was a jerk.

Nezza sighed to herself, feeling as if she shouldn't think that way of Blake after he just helped her with her situation of that annoying nymph. "You okay? You don't seem like your usual mighty self today." She questioned eventually, putting back her violin in its case gently so as to not break it. "Not that I'd know how you act around people but that's how I've seen you acting to me lately." She said with a shrug.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:10 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake suddenly raised his eyebrow at her. Did she actually care for his well being now? "Not my usual mighty self you say?" He said smiling now, obviously with a lighter mood.

"Tell me," Blake said inching towards Nerezza,"Just what do you think of me Ms. Ricci?" He asked, serious now.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 am

Nezza, as always, would cringe and look away at Blake's smile, finding it hard to look at it without getting blind. She mentally cursed herself for asking him that question, knowing that it was going to lead to something bad but she realized she wasn't frowning anymore when he started acting like himself again.

"You already know what I think of you, Mr. Sunshine. You're horribly annoying, a tad too arrogant, a bit like a jerk sometimes and...and...confusing to say the least." Nezza replied but stammered there at the end when she couldn't think of anything else to say. She said the first thing that came into her mind and realized that it was true.

Blake was a confounding character to say the least. One moment he acts like an arrogant jerk to her then the next, he acts as if he actually cares about her. Nezza didn't even know why she even bothered contemplating about this.

"And don't call me that! It makes me sound old!" Nezza demanded while crossing her arms over her chest, hating the nickname he gave her.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He took all of Nerezza's insults and spats about him, but the last part made him wonder. Confusing?
Ignoring her last comment, "In what way am I confusing?" He crossed his arms and looked straight to her eyes.

He didn't know exactly why he was trying to get this out of her but it should determine his feelings soon enough.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Nezza was startled when Blake suddenly got all serious at her. If she didn't know any better, she'd have thought that he was bipolar or something which she hoped he wasn't. The question took her by surprise as she didn't think that he'd asked that one rather than the other insulting things she said about him.

But then, she felt her cheeks heat up when he asked it while making eye contact with her. She didn't know why she was blushing or why she couldn't seem to break her eyes away from his green ones but what she did know was that this was going to be a hard question to answer.

"Well when we were in that clearing near the Mess Hall, you stopped me from attacking that nymph and listened to my story. Then you hugged me and sort of comforted me in way and...and it felt....nice." Nezza tried to explain but then went soft in the end and suddenly she felt like a dam was crashed inside of her and started spilling out the things that were building inside ever since their last encounter.

"I don't know why you did that and what you were thinking when you did it but it felt odd for some reason. Every encounter I had with you, every spat, it's like you were dissecting me all the way. I mean half the things I said to you and showed you are some of the things I never would have told anyone in my life. But you..." Nezza didn't realize that she unconsciously stood up and was inching her way towards Blake as if his eyes were pulling her to come further.

"You...just made me so...angry all the time and acted so different from other people I've met that I didn't know how to respond to you aside from getting so frustrated all the time you opened your damn mouth. And then you suddenly made me want to tell my whole life story? You hugged me back? For what? Because you understood? Then you say words as if to comfort me but said it with no amount of emotion on your voice?" Here, Nezza stopped just a foot away from him and said softly, "And now, when you were about to leave just a minute ago, you looked awkward talking to me as if you didn't know what to say anymore and that more than anything felt wrong. So tell me, Blake." Nezza then walked the distance between them and tip-toed on her feet to whisper in his ear.

"Was my answer of you confusing enough?"
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

Blake looked down again, with his bangs covering his eyes. "I get it, you think I'm a jerk. Just like everyone else here." Refusing to look at her now, he got really angry.
"You're answer this time wasn't a bit confusing. But all together, you are. I don't understand you, I know that you think I'm arrogant and all, but here you are still being nice to me. Despite your numerous insults about me, it didn't seem threatening at all." Blake's cheeks were slighty tinted pink now, realizing that they were too close to each other.

"Nezza, why did you stop me from walking away just now?"
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:44 am

Nezza opened her mouth to answer that but then she realized she didn't know what to say. He didn't understand her just like she didn't understand him and now he's asking her why she stopped him from walking away?

Ugh, this morning is getting more confusing than ever...

She stared at him and noticed that he was slightly blushing now. Nezza was very amused at seeing it because she would have never thought a guy like Blake would blush at all. She wondered what caused that kind of reaction of him

She looked down this time and for some reason, grabbed one of his calloused hands and enclosed it with her own slender fingers. She ran her thumb on his palm and thought about how she was going to reply to Blake.

After a few seconds of silence, Nezza whispered "I don't...know. And I don't know why I'm acting like this towards you. You must think I'm acting quite weird right now but I'm just so confused at you."

"Maybe, I just wondered if that was you back there, listening in on me or because I...wanted you to stay which is quite absurd. Why would I want you to stay? I've never shown that much fondness of you at all." Nezza started feeling odd again as if whatever she was saying now was all a lie and that she did know what she was feeling, just not having the strength enough to say it.

She bit her lip, different thoughts and emotions going through her at the speed of light but she wasn't fast enough to decipher any of them. "Ugh, I don't understand how to act around you now. You just make me feel all these things I'm not suppose to and I can't even comprehend what they mean! I dont think you're jerk! I don't think you're annoying! And maybe that's why I'm still trying to act nice around you because..." Nezza trailed off here as she realized what she was about to say but didn't think it's be wise to say it now.

She started blushing this time and hoped that her face wouldn't be seen as she still had it bowed and looking at their locked hands.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

There Nerezza was again, explaining herself to Blake.
"Because there's a possibility that you might actually like me?" Blake finished for her.
He patiently waited for her answer, hoping it was not the answer he fears. Or if it was, things would change a lot.
He looked at his hands, which was now held by her fingers. Nerezza's face was the beautiful shade of pink like it was in the forest weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:14 am

Nezza's head snapped towards Blake, incredulity written all over her face. She couldn't believe that he'd say that! How could Nezza every like a guy like Blake? She only meant him like thrice for these past few weeks and never even thought of dating the guy. But then a sort of pleasant tingle went through her at his words and she had to fight down a blush this time before they could make their way back.

"What...what are you talking about? I can't...How could you have thought....that...that I'd ever...li-like...you like that." Nezza stammered uncontrollably, her voice not being able to say all the thoughts she had in her mind. She had let go of his hand when he responded to her and were now in tight fists at her side, trying to hurt herself on purpose just so that she'd stop stuttering and acting like a complete fool of herself in front of him.

"I just met you like thri-thrice so I can't possibly like you already! And...And does feelings I said that you make me feel? Those were nothing! Must have just been all the frustration I had with understanding you these past couple of days. Well let's just say it's fine now. Everything's alright and I... "Nezza was doing great not stuttering through her rant until she reached what she wanted to say the most.

"And I..." Nezza took a deep breath and looked at him straight in the eye. "Don't like you that way. Never have. Never will so don't go assuming that I like you because I don't. I really don't." Nezza said it with such certainty that she almost believed it herself. Almost. And she thought for a moment if she were trying to convince herself more than him but just shrugged it off as long as he got the message.

She ignored a tiny part of herself that was disagreeing to everything she just said to Blake and was telling her that she was just being in denial. Nezza would have snorted at the thought if she wouldn't have looked weird if she did.

I am not in denial!

So why then did she get the feeling that she just said a humongous white lie?

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

BLAKE LAWSON
Son of Apollo

He was slightly surprised why Nerezza was stuttering so much. Blake had the impression of uncertainty in her voice, but that didn't matter anymore because he needed to hear it straight from her.

Looking through her eyes, he sighed with relief. "Okay, thank you for answering it." He managed a smile.

He felt a bit uneasy, with Nezza still tightly gripping his hands. [color=orange]It's much better like this.[/colo]He looked at her again, her face telling him something."I'll be going now." He plucked her fingers one by one again from his hands and walked away, like he always did whenever he met Nerezza in camp.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 am

Nezza suddenly felt very downhearted and disappointed but she didn't know which of her feelings were directed at. Was it because of Blake's answer to her denial of liking him? Or was it because of the obvious relief in his face when she said she didn't like him.

She felt so hollow inside as if she just let go of something important and Nezza hated it. She hated that she might actually feel something for Blake and the fact that Blake is so relieved that she didn't like him.

She didn't even noticed his smile or that he took his hands away from her own and walked away. She just stared unseeingly at his back and bowed her head when she finally realized her thoughts have been telling her ever since Blake said that she might have liked him.

Well, am't I just screwed...

This is all messed up! Nezza shook her head of these thoughts, needing to do something to deal with this new revelation of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}   When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Night sees Day part 3 {Private w/ Dawn}
Page 1 of 1