Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 am

We enterd the infermery. It was still dark out, and there was only a few people here. That's excactly what I needed. I pointed to the empy cot's. "Lie down." I say. I go and look around for the right medicine that I would need to fix frostbite, at least that's what I think my brother and his friend had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 am

I watched as Willow laid down on one of the cots. I sat down on a cot. I rubbed my arms. "How come you cant-t-t heal-l?" I asked Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 am

"I-I-I dd don't kk kknow." I said, getting under the blankets. They felt warm, but I still felt cold. "I-I-I've nn never been able to."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 am

I knit my eyebrows together. "But, isn't that weird. That your brother can heal but you can't," I said. Was that even possible? Jessie should had been able to heal too. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am

I gave a shrug. "I-I-I-I guess sssso." I say.

[color=orange]I come back with medicine for both Jessie and two friends. "Here." I say, giving the one boy a spoon full of syrup. "It will help you, then I'll get some blankets. You two need to stay warm."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 am

I drank the sticky maple syrup. It tasted...weird. I coughed a little. I felt better. Willow waS falling asleep. I shook her. "Willow, stay up," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

I went over and gave Jessie the same medicine, but on a diffrent spoon. He made a gross looking face, but ate it anyway. I, then, got a glass of water and a few pills and gave them to the girl.

[color=yellow]Gross. The medicine was disgusting. I never liked drinking medicine. "G-G-Gross." I say. I still feel cold, but a little better. A little, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 am

I grabbed the pills and popped them in my mouth. I drank a few glups of water. I felt a little better. Now I was just tired. I yanwed. "I'm going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:44 am

"Good. You need sleep." I say, going to find more blankets for Jessie and the other kid. I put the blanket's on both of them. "Mind if I ask your name?" I said to the boy.

Blankets. Warmth. "That was all I needed. I pulled the blankets over my head and got nice and warm, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

I nodded and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep. Hopefully, nightmares didn't find me.

I wrapped the blanket around me. "I'm Seth, son of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 pm

"Guess you already know who I am." I said. "Jake, Jessie's brother. Twin brother actually." I continued. "Whose that over there?" I asked, pointing to the girl who was already asleep.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 pm

I looked over to Willow. "That's Willow, daughter of Khione. Guess you know why we were frozen. Blame the snow girl," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

I gave a shrug. "Thing's happen sometimes." I said. "Hey, you should get some sleep too. You'll feel better in the morning. I promise you that." I say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 pm

I sighed. "Yeah. I guess. Thanks again," I told Jake. I laid back down on the cot. I felt my eyes close and I drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

I almost passed out the second Seth fell asleep. I hadn't let on how tierd I had been. Healing other people was my specialty, but it took a lot of my energy to do it. I decided to spend the night here, in case Willow, Seth, or my brother needed anything. I passed out on the nearest bed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I really hate being a demigod. Did I mention hate? I think I did. Well, guess what, a nightmare found me. Whoo. The nightmare was horrible. I tossed and turned. Then, I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 pm

[color=yellow]I sat right up in my bed. I heard screaming. "Willow? You ok?!" I asked. I looked around, suprised to see my brother still asleep.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Stupid nightmares. I turned even more. I screamed again.

My eyes shot open. Jessie was standing over Willow. I jumped when I heard a scream. I rushed over to Willow. "What's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm

[color=yellow]"I don't know. Just started screaming like this." I say. "Do you think she's ok? What's wrong with her?" I began to get really worried.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

I looked at jessie worried too. "I don't know!" I creied. I went over to Jake and shook him. Willow screamed again. "Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I felt someone pushing me, shaking me. I opend my eyes a little. "Huh, wha?" I asked, still excesivly tierd.

"Cmon, Jake! This is no time to be tierd!" I yelled at him. Great time for you not to be a morning person, I thought.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Willow screamed again. I covered my ears. "It's Willow! Something is wrong with her!" I cried. THis was not good, this was not good.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm

[color=orange] I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Did you try waking her up?" I said. That was obviously the first thing that you should do.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Man, did I feel stupid. "Oh, yeah," I stammered. I rushed iver to Willow to try to wake her up. She slapped my hand in her sleep. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm

I gave a slight yawn. "Her mind's at...at a cridical codition, probobly." I say. I'm not sure why, but I could not wake up. I yawned again. "Could be from the medication I gave her, it's the side affects...possibly. Might were off, might not. I...I really don't know."

Great, my brother was useless. He's normaly good when it comes to medicane, that was the only thing that I wasn't to smart about. "Great, just great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next