Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The same as night and day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

The same as night and day. Empty
PostSubject: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 pm

I awoke in a tree, as soon as the sun started rising, and dawn broke I had fall asleep, I was laid on a thick limb, My long jet black hair dangled off the sides for about two feet. I just breathed, not moving yet, still quite grougy.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:00 pm

[ It's Matthew ]

I walked slowly, passing under a few trees. I hummed along to a song by Bullet For My Valentine on my iPod as I stopped, feeling a prescence. Before I could investigate, I slipped, letting out a loud yelp.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm

I heard a yelp, I turned slightly, my hair hanging down a few more inches, It took awhile for my eyes to reajust, "Hello?" I asked, Not quite seeing the bottom, leaves blacked my vison, just seeing a glimpes of a person.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I got up quickly, brushing myself off, and glancing unhappily at the cracked screen of the iPod. Crap. "Uh...hi?" I asked back.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm

I faintly remembered the voise, I sighed, sitting up, "Mattaw?" I called down. Then a better questionedcame to my head, "Did you get hurt?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:35 pm

I laughed. "Yeah. And er...no, I'm fine," I said, checking myself quickly. "Yeah, just fine."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I jumpped stight down quickly My black ink hair flew like a kite behind me, it feel down to my back, alittle past my waist. I smiled, "Good" I chirped.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 pm

"Ow..." I muttered to myself, not knowing whether she heard or not. My head hurt a little, and I could feel the tiny trickle of blood on my cheekbone, at the bottom where the jawline is. I reached up, and pulled out a tiny stone that had penetrated my skin, throwing it behind me.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm

I looked at him studying his face I frowned, "Your cut" I said, thing about me, I could see someone with a bone sticking out of the leg,and not flich, but a cut, those never had set well with me, I fiddled with my fingers trying to forget.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

I rubbed the bleeding spot. "I'll er...be fine," I said, and looked up at her. "So, how've you been doing lately?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Groaning, I willed a think sheet of shadow to wrap once around his head, justto cover the cut. So It didn't bother me, then I shruged, "Good, my loyal compian wolf, Likos, turned out to be human, AND my brother, but other then that little detail, it's just peachy
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 pm

I laughed a bit. "That's..odd," I said. "Like...really."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm

I nodded, And sat down, beside him, "Kinda yeah." I said, running my hands though my long hair and frowned, "It's to long" I said idlely
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 pm

I grinned. "No, I think it's just fine," I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:19 pm

I shurgged, ' picking the ends up, and exmineing them, "I'm still getting a few inches chopped" I said, but smiled, "How'd you fall?" I asked now remembering he must of fell, that, or he felt the need to raiply sit down, while squeling
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

"Er...I tripped on a stick..." I said, blushing a bit out of embarrassment. It wasn't very often that I got embarrassed, y'know? I'm suppossed to be a future-seeing, cool, light-bearing archer as a son of Apollo. To be honest, I wasn't though. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 pm

I smiled, "You blushed" I said smiling like it was amzing. I looked at the ruined Ipod and frowned, I had a Ipod, but it was in my bag, can you take a wild guess were that was, In. A. Tree.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:44 pm

I laughed, probably blushing even more. "Uh..." I started, looking at the iPod as well.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:06 pm

"Though luck, well guess you could get onefrom the Hermes cabin. Or Apollo cabin, Oh look!" Competely off topic I fouced and made a line of shadow, soft as silk from getting smaller, until it formed a tiny cat, about as tall as you thumb and about as long. I set it down on the ground, foucing hard, as it slowly cailmbed the tree.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:09 pm

I laughed, watching it climb. I wasn't really good with shadows, being a son of the god of light and all, but whatever. It was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:17 pm

the little cat, made it to the branch where I was sleeping, moving alittle so I could see through the leaves, it crawled into my bag, and pulled out a black pouch bigger then it, it gripped the string in it's mouth and draged it it to the side, as the bag dropped of the side of the tree, i lost fouce on the cat and it faded away. I caught the bag with a grin
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I laughed again. "Good catch," I said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 pm

I smiled, "Yep" I opened the small bag, and pulled out a pack of gum, and white tictac and popped them in my mouth, not for fresh breath, but because they tasted gum. I offered him some.

I'm eating that now, and I got attacked yesterday because of them
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:08 pm

I accepted the Tic-Tac, and tossed it into my mouth. Yum.

[ xD ]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 pm

~yum. Wow is being sarcassic?~

I sat back down, "So why are you out here" I asked, kinda wishing he didn't ask me how I got out here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The same as night and day.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next