Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What a night. {Death}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

What a night. {Death} Empty
PostSubject: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 pm

What a night. {Death} Tumblr17

M e l o d y | C h r i s t i n a | S t a r r

I came to Zeyphros Creek with my pad and coloured pencils. I sat on a log next to the water. I looked up at the moon and the lake, the moon's reflection on the lake was absolutely beautiful. I flipped to a clean page in my pad and I began sketching the basic shapes. The moon, the lake, the reflection and all that jazz. I began to concentrate and my drawing was turning out almost 3-D like. I smiled, quite proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 pm

”You Build Up Hope, But Failures’ The Only One You’ve Known."

Spoiler:
m
||i||k||a||y||l||a||||l||i||t||t||n||e||r

the troublesome Eris demigoddess
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

As a daughter of Strife and discord, it was her main aura to be shooting off warning signs and dangerous attractions to discord. With an apple in hand, she concentrated hard not to get angry. The last time she did, a whole building collapsed into a pile of ashes, and there goes her normalicy. Ace had a troubling past, and a more troubleling, mind-boggling present. How could even one stand to be her?

With running shoes, a blue shirt and shorts, Ace walked into the creek at the dark of night. with the moon shining down bright, it wasn't too bad she forgot the flashlight. Ace had gone hungry, and had to go into the kitchen, where the harpies waited and almost ate her! already knowing her as a daughter of a minor goddess, they inforced greater security in her cabin. As if that would stop her. And now, to waaste time and let the harpies grow tired, she strolled into the forest and wasted her time. Who would miss her anyway.

"Hey!" Ace called out, as she saw the sillhouet of a girl, about a few years older. "Isn't it too late to draw?" she asked, approaching the other camper with caution.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 pm

I looked up and saw a shadow of a girl. She looked around 14 or 15. "Nope." I replied with a smile. "As long as I have the moon's light, I'm okay." I smiled. I sent down my pad and pencils and walked up to the girl. "I'm Melody Starr. Starr with two R's." I said giggling, out stretching my hand for hers to take. "And who do I owe the pleasure of meeting?" I smiled. I realized my sunglasses were on so I took them off and set them on my head with my free hand. It would be nice to make a new friend. Haven't had one for the longest time. I haven't had one in..Let me think.. four years? Oh well. Hopefully I would have one now.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:04 am

Spoiler:
m

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Ace looked at the hand with curiosity. She'd never been accepted, might as well asked of her name. Ever. They already knew she was trouble even before she spoke. that's because of Eris' blessing upon her. Forever damned into a life of alone-ness. But still, it didn't hurt to try and befriend someone. Or did it? "Hey. The name's Ace. Daughter of Eris." she said, taking the other person's hand in hers, and the thought of being the only one, she guessed, made her kind of proud and even more lonely. But she just brushed the thought aside. "So, painting in the dark eh?" she asked, biting the apple in her hands. "Isn't it a bit too dark?" she asked passed the crunchy apple.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

I smiled. "Not too dark for me." I smiled grabbing my bag and taking out a camera. I took the picture of the scene I was drawing, so I could finish it another time. I turned back to the girl and said "I think the lighting is perfect. It's so calming and relaxing here. I come here almost all the time. A wonderful place it is." I said with a smile. I put my pencil, pad and camera bag into my bag. I sat the bag on top of the log so it wouldn't get wet. "And, who might you be a daughter of?" I asked getting a star fruit out of my bag.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 am

What a night. {Death} JorgelinaAiraldi
m

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Ace winced as she saw the camera, and turned her head in time to not catch it's flash. She was photophobic, and her double-colored iris hurts whenever exposed to bright light. Yes, kind of weird, for a daughter of Eris, but hey, you win some, you lose some. "You know, I'm just gonna say someone you'll probably live better not knowing." she chuckled under her breath in the bad joke of hers. "But anywho, how about you? Who's the 'rent?" she asked curiously, leaning forward and finally finishing off her apple.[/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm

I looked at her puzzled, but shrugged. I wasn't gonna force it out of her. I did a curtsy and said "Daughter of Aphrodite at your service." I giggled smiling. I put my sunglasses in my bag. They weren't needed in the middle of the night. This girl seemed quite nice. Then I thought of something. "Well, could I try and guess your parent?" I smiled. I thought for a moment. "Major God/Goddess or Minor God/Goddess?" I asked picking up a stick that could very well be used for hiking. I turned to her smiling patiently waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Spoiler:
m

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Well, I wish you good luck." Ace said, following the other girl's curtsy. She brushed the brown hair out of her eyes, and smiled at the elder camper, Melody. "Let's see, I'm a demi-godess of a Female god." she said, with a small laugh to make an impression of light-heartedness, even if her heart clenched. She smiled at the Aphrodite kid and noticed how pretty she was under the sun. "I thought it was Artemis who liked the moon, you know, being the godess of the moon and all." she wondered aloud, and sat on a tree's root.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 am

[center]M e l o d y | C h r i s t i n a | S t a r r

I thought for a moment. I scanned her. "Hmm...Possibly..." I said circling her around the tree stump to get a good look. Usually, I'm great a guessing. But this was difficult. "Hera cabin...correct?" I asked putting my hands on my hips and smiling. Then she mentioned something about me liking the moon. "I've always liked the faint glow of the moon. It's quiet gorgeous." I said with a smile, scanning her again, so I could keep guessing.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 am

lor=#00CCFF]#6699CC]”You Build Up Hope, But Failures’ The
Only One You’ve Known."

Spoiler:

m

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Yeah, nice guess there." she said, passing her fingers through her dry hair. She smiled, and looked up at the smiling moon and sighed. Her double colored eyes met by the moon rays glinted with both awe and admiration of the bright night. "Wouldn't it be nice to be a starling? I mean, the dieties of the sky." she said to herself and Melody. "but anyways, yes. Hera Cabin." she said with a flash of perfect white teeth.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

[center]M e l o d y | C h r i s t i n a | S t a r r

I sat next to her and smiled. "Hmmm..is trouble infused with your parent?" I asked getting closer to an answer. I looked up at the sky smiling. "Yeah, quite nice." I smiled. I stood up again and got out my camera. "Is it okay if I take a picture with you? I think you're super pretty." I said with a smile, holding up my camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a night. {Death}   What a night. {Death} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a night. {Death}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: