Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The same as night and day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

The same as night and day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 pm

[ Half-and-half. xD ]

"No reason," I said. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I shruged, "Long story..." I said, Very long story.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:34 pm

"I've got time."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

I frowned, "If you die of boredom, your choise. I warned" leaning sideways, on the ground so I leaned agaist a tree, "Well you see, yesterday, I made anouther one of those animal shadows only a sider, on a leash, I walked 'Bob' the spider by the athera cabin, who didn't like that, so while running from there smart words, which are very annoying. I bumped into a Hermes kid, while poping up so where shadow travling we had a playful agruement, which in end made a bet, that I could go a whole day in the forset myself, so I took the bet, going to say up all night, it didn't work, when the sun started to rise but I did get a good warm shower about 5 this morning so when I woke up because you fell, kinda loudly, and that's.... about it" I said running a hand through my ink black hair which still smelled of white jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm

I nodded, then grabbed my side, falling back on the ground. "I think...I've died of boredom," I said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 pm

I grabbed a hand full of grass and through it at him, "Shut up" I said, but smiled with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:04 pm

"Sorry, I don't do 'shut up'," I said, and laughed at my joke. I picked up a clump of grass, and threw it back at her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 pm

I giggled, picking grass off of me now. "Awe... too bad" It sounded, hurt yet teasing
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

I laughed, and picked a couple pieces of grass from my hair.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm

I laughed, moving over towards him alittle, "SO what have you been up to since I last seen you" I asked
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:22 pm

"Nothing really," I said. "Just stuff."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

I shook my head, "I told you how I got here, you have to tell me something you done" I told him, leaning back on his shoulder, from the side. Just leaning on him like it was normal.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:34 pm

"Well...I er...ate toast," I said. "This morning."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 pm

I snorted, "Don't you ever do anything fun?" I asked, really kinda wondering.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 pm

"I didn't finish!" I said. "I decided to get risky, and put strawberry jam on it!" I said, jokingly, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 pm

I shook my head disappointed, "Wow! such a big risk, being a demigod and all you should be more careful." I said dramatcaly, muttering, "Strawberry jam... what a mess" I laughed, still leaning against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 pm

"I know, right!" I said. "I could get killed!" I laughed with her. "Can you see it? Me getting mauled by the Jam Monster!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 am

"Your crazy..." But my ADHD could see it, a ten foot tall moster made out of toust, big eyes one purple one red. bacon teeth and sauge fingers, oddly enough the though made me hungry.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

I laughed, poking her in the stomach. "You're actually thinking about it, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 am

I quickly bent over, as he poked my stoumach, being extremly tickleish on my stomach and sides, I leaned back alittle and relexed, "Yes" I sqeaked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

I grinned, poking her again in the same place. I bet she's ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 am

the muscels in my belly tightined as I leaned forward to protect my belly, while invoultry giggleing. Strand of black hair fell in my face
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:23 am

I grinned larger, and laughed as she doubled over, giggling. I kept poking her, causing her to go insane with laughs.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 am

still laughing I fell over, not sure where, I was worried about protecting my sides and stomach from his tickleing. My eyes shut tight
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 am

I grinned at her, and stopped. "I'll let you breath," I said, and pulled her up so she wasn't on the ground anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The same as night and day.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next