Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The same as night and day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

The same as night and day. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:21 pm

I held the bag up weakly. "Here you -OW- go..." I mumbled. "I think I'm -OW- seriously hurt...OW."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:32 pm

I took the bag and looked down at him, "no your should be fine,. after all you only fell out of a tree" I said sitting on my knees to see if he ok.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 pm

I sat up a bit. "Ow..." I winced as pain flared through my body.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 pm

I sighed, checking his sholders, head, legs, and arms to sreach for something broken, if he was just sore, he could just sit in the cold creek and letit heal him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm

"Ow...ow...ow..." I said, quietly, as she checked me. "I think I might be just sore, but my left arm really hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm

I checked his left arm, "Don't seem broke, but it may be that you landed on it" I pointed out looking in my bag, I pulled out a water, and a pill bottle, "Pain releiver, you whine alot" I pointed out jokinglyg giving him the stuff
Back to top Go down
Wraith22

Wraith22

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Will stepped slowly through the woods, makeing as little of noise as possible. The echo of voices mixed with the movment of wild life, but no your average bunny hopping through the forest life. Will peered around a tree, and saw to people in a quiet conversation. One looked like they just fell from a tree, while the other calmly tended to them. Will felt a sense of relief as they seem like no threat.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Just because I'm in pain doesn't mean I can't tickle you," I said, raising an eyebrow. "I know you're weakness!" I added, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:21 pm

My lips pulled into a grin, as I noticed we were on a low hill the bottom was a clear shallow, creek I made shadows form like ice beneath us and we started to slid quickly, "Tsk Tsk. You should know that I always get my revenge" I said right before we hit the chilly water I rolled to the side.
Back to top Go down
Wraith22

Wraith22

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Will staired as he saw the persons shadow shift and he began to slide. " how the....." he whisper, shifting his foot. A crack sounded under his foot as he stepped on a branch. " Curse my luck," he whispered as he hid in the trees shadow, blending in near-perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

"W-" was all I managed before I hit the water, making an icy splash. I floated in the water a second before I pulled myself out, collapsing in shivers beside her. "I...hate...you..." I managed between full body-shutters. Nonetheless, I gave her a grin, shaking my head so water splattered her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 pm

I backed up, poorly protecting myself from the droplets of water, "Awe... Love you too" I said jokingly. My pine colored eyes mocking.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:36 pm

"You...are...evil." I reached down, sticking my hand into the water and flicking it backwards, splashing her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I shook my head, "Now now... I'm slightly devious, but not evil" I said smiling. I backed up alittle futher from the chilly water and Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:42 pm

I grinned evilly, advancing on her. "Y'know, there's only one way to settle this," I said, and quickly grabbed her sides, tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Sqeauling I tried, and fail to push him off of me, "St-op"I said between laughs.

They should like go on a date-like thing out of campus
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 pm

-- Yeah, they should xD --

I laughed, still tickling her. "Never!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:56 pm

The more I wiggled the easiers it was for him to tickle me, My shirt had been rolled up slightly, exposing a few inches of my stomach which revealed a think scdar, but you could tell it was deep across my stomach most was still covered by the shirt. I didn't notice though, has I tried to wiggle from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 pm

I stopped, looking at the scar. "H...how'd you get it?" I asked, looking at her with a face that could easily be considered as concern.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:07 pm

I looked at the scar on my stomach, and frowned, "When I frist learn i could control darkness, I made a frissbee of shadow, about as think as a peice of paper, and lost controll, It flew at me, cut my stomach, and I almost died, was in the arena for about ten mintuse and lost to much blood, someone found me and I was healed. I said, not looking at him, the story just scared, me how easy something like that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 pm

I frowned as well. A few seconds later, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her. "Sorry," I muttered a few seconds of awkward silence. "You looked like you needed a hug..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 pm

I smiled, "That's kinda cheesy, but thanks" I said smiling.

You've been reading Nue's posts..
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 pm

-- xD Eh, I've been watching Elf. Except...y'know, Colbys not a raccoon. --

I shrugged, pulling back. "It's nothing..." I said, probably blushing.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 pm

As he pulled back alittle from me, I relized that, he had gotten me soaking wet, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I laughed a bit too. "Revenge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The same as night and day.   The same as night and day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The same as night and day.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next