Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dreams only last for a night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Dreams only last for a night. Empty
PostSubject: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am

I sat on a broken down log playing with my magic. I held a fire ball in my hands while homemade torches burned around me. It was dead of night and the moon barely shone through the trees. I hoped Lightning was sleeping and not worrying about me like usual. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am

I was walking along the lake at night. I had been crying over the loss of the love of my life. She had died from a shark attack three days ago. I could still remember standing there helplessly as I watched her get ripped to shreds. I climbed a tree that just happened to be near Axel and tied a rope to it. I was going to kill myself tonight. I tied the rope around my neck and said my last words. I said, "I'm sorry I wasn't the daughter you wanted, mom. I'm sorry father. Please forgive me. There's nothing here for me now."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:28 pm

I heard a voice and looked up into a tree. I saw a shadowy figure in the trees. "Who's there?" I bellowed holding up my fireball, aiming it to the trees. "Show yourself!" God, I hoped it wasn't Lightning. She would be angry. "Why aren't you sleeping?!" She would say. I groaned at the thought. "Don't be a coward! Show yourself!" I called again.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Startled by the voice I slipped off the branch I was standing on and tried to grab hold of the tree with my hands. I knew that if I fell the rope would either strangle me to death or snap my neck either way I'd be dead and someone was standing not ten feet away from where the tree was.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:43 pm

I saw the figure fall. I ran over to it and saw a girl dangling from the branch. "Erm, need help?" I said putting out my fire ball and going to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 pm

I yelled down to him. If I fall this rope will either strangle me or snap my neck. I was planning my own suicide but I don't know if that's what I want anymore. I'm so confused and my heart hurts so much."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm

"Let me help you." I said swiftly climbing up the branch and cutting the rope with my sword. I helped her down to the ground. "Better?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm

"I guess... thank you. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble. I've just... been through a lot lately. It feels like the world's crushing down on me."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm

"No problem. And trust me, it's gonna get better." I told her, putting my sword back in it's sheath. "My life didn't start off all that well and I'm doing better now." I told her, trying to make her feel better. That was shocking of me. I never even talk to people for this long.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I shook my head and said, "This won't get better. It never will. The love of my life... she's gone. She'll never come back. She was killed by a shark attack when we were in the ocean. Poseidon took her away from me. I know it."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm

"That's terrible....I'm so sorry.." I said feeling pretty bad for her. "Hey, I never even got your name." I sorta laughed. We needed a topic change. One of the torches around us went out and I made a fireball and threw it at the torch, re-lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm

I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said, "My name is Mizuno Ami, but most people just call me Ami. I'm from Japan where me along with a bunch of others fought alongside each other against monsters called daimohn. It was scary a lot of the time but somehow we always made it out okay."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 pm

"My name is Axel Drew. I have a sister named Lightning Drew. Maybe you guys will be friends." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 pm

I smiled and said, "What kind of friendship are we talking about here? Does she go for girls or guys? Me, II have attractions towards both." I wondered what Axel had in mind.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm

"She goes for guys." I laugh. "I mean like 'BFF's I suppose." I laughed. Note to self: NEVER say BBF again. I sounded pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

"I would like that. I would like that a lot actually. Could I meet her by any chance?" I wondered who his sister might be.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yeah, maybe another time though. If she found out I was out this late she would murder me." I chucked. It was true though.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm

I smiled and said, "Alright, I promise no more suicide attempts from now on." I smiled happy that I had made a friend.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm

"Good. I don't feel like cutting you free from another branch." I smirked, which was my way of smiling.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm

I nodded and said, "So is this good night?" I wondered if he was getting ready to leave so soon.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm

"If you want it to be. I'll be out here for a while longer." I said heading back to my log and re-lighting all of my torches.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm

I smirked and playfully with my powers I used the wind to make all of the torches go out. I then let it die down so that he wouldn't know. He wouldn't know about me being a daughter of Chione either. He would think that the wind just hated him and it would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am

"Whatthe...?" I said looking at the torches blown out. I re-lit them.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 am

I picked the wind up again and blew them out. The wind died down and then Ami said, "Looks like the wind doesn't want those torches lit."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 am

"Gah! Light!" I grumbled lighting them up again. I swear if they go out again I'm going to flip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams only last for a night.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: