Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dreams only last for a night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am

I smirked and did it once more. All of them went out and Ami just sat there saying, "I'm getting cold here in the dark. Perhaps instead of trying to light the torches maybe you should try using body heat." Ami giggled like the girl she was. She was enjoying this so much.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am

"Screw body heat. I'll light this whole damned forest on fire." I grumbled lighting the torches once more.

Last edited by Rachie Ann on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am

I unlit the torches again using the wind and then the wind died down. I sighed and said, "I honestly don't think this is ever going to work."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am

"Gahstupidwindsonofa..." I grumbled quietly. I just played with a ball of fire in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. It was me. I was just having a little fun with the wind. See, I'm a daughter of Chione. Does it all make sense now?" I hoped that Axel wouldn't be mad at me now.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am

I looked at her for a few seconds. Then everything clicked. I smirked. "You sneaky little girl." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am

I smirked and said, "Hey, I know how to pull a prank." I laughed at how frustrated he had gotten when the torches wouldn't stay lit. It really was absolutely hilarious..
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am

"That was a good one. Not even gonna lie." I chuckled starting to make a fire.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 am

I then said, "You're not half bad yourself. You certainly entertained me. Now about that body heat thing..."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 am

"What about it?" I asked looking at her while the fire I just made burned. It was quite warm.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am

I smirked and said, "I think you know what I want , Axel, dear." I hoped he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:08 am

I patted the seat next to me while I tended to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 am

I got up and went over to him. I sat down and rested my head on his chest. I smiled hearing the rythmic beat of his heart. I said, "Your heart is strong, Axel."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:36 am

"I know. I'm a strong person. Well, mentally. Not physically." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 pm

I then lifted my head and looked into his eyes. I said, "People sometimes say that a person's eyes are the windows to their soul. What's in your soul Axel?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:51 pm

"I don't know. Why don't you take a look." I chuckled looking back in her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. I wanted to compliment, but that isn't like me. This, right now, isn't like me.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 pm

I smiled and said, "I see a boy who's been through a lot of hard times in the past but has managed to pull through each and every one of those times. I also see hope for something likeyou would like for something to happen but you aren't sure if it's what you really want. I also see some secrets sort of like you know things that you don't want anybody else to know." I was curious about the last two but I'd wait to see what he said about it first before asking him anything.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:18 pm

"I think you would be right." I said amazed. Maybe you can see people's soul through their eyes. It was a crazy thought, but it could very well be true. "Are you sure you aren't a mind reader?" I asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 pm

I nodded and said, "I'm sure it's just I'm very smart, I suppose. I would like to know though what is it you could possibly be hoping for? And what secrets are you trying to keep?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"Well, the thing I'm hoping for has a long story behind it, but I hope that one day my father will step up and try and find me and Lightning. The secrets I'm trying to keep is that one, I never told my sister about our father and how he left us on our own. Two, I come out here every night and practice my magic to try and see if my mother will come and visit one night..." I sighed. My life sounds pretty complicated. Well, that's cause it is.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I nodded listening to his story and said, "I see. It can't be easy for you having to take care of both yourself and on top of that making sure your sister grows up okay. One day she's going to ask questions though. And when that day comes I think you should tell her the truth otherwise you'll just break her heart. Being one, I know how girls work."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

"I know, I'm afraid that day is coming soon. She's starting to ask minor questions like "What did daddy look like? Was he nice? Did he spoil us?" Stuff like that." I said playing with another fireball. "Even if I tell her the truth, I'm afraid I'll shatter her wonderful personality. She's grown up to be such an amazing girl." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm

I nodded listening to him intently and when he was finished I said, "I know what that's like but listen, you never know unless you do tell her the truth and if you do I'll be right there with you and her to help both of you get through it. You're my friend and that's what friends do for each other."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm

"Thanks." I smiled. Smiled? I smiled...I just SMILED. Well, this is definitely a first.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm

I then looked out into wilderness behind the glowing fire and said, "I want to go on a quest but I've never been given one. I don't even know how I'd get one." I really had always thought it would be cool to go on a quest and fight some monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams only last for a night.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next