Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dreams only last for a night[open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

dreams only last for a night[open] Empty
PostSubject: dreams only last for a night[open]   dreams only last for a night[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Once upon a time
I used to romanticize
Used to be somebody, never mind
I don't miss it that much now
I think it's sinking in
Days that I wonder where I've been
And picture perfect porcelain
But I won't lose a pound.

|| Jasey Rae || Carlile ||

dreams only last for a night[open] Tumblr_ls32afwsfH1qj5dvpo1_500
“ You say I would make a better liar and never face the music when it's dire. "

And I breathe disaster, ever after
Don't pull away from me now
Don't you move
Can't you stay where you are, just for now
I could be your perfect disaster
You could be my ever after
You could be my ever after, after all

Jasey Rae sighed heavily, crawling from the warmth of her bed she went in search of something to wear, she wouldn’t lie if she said there was something weighting down her mind, part of it had to deal with her missing her parents and the other was the fact that she still was trying to adjust to living in British Colombia. While she rubbed the sleep from her eyes she tugged on a pair of jeans, converse and a sweater before grabbing her bag. Deciding that she needed an adventure she slipped out of her cabin and made her way down towards the hill. She wasn’t sure where she was going but all she knew was that she wasn’t coming back for a while, not until she at least found a place that she saw once in her dreams. After walking for more than a few hours Jasey Rae smiled, the outline of the shore against the fading oranges of the dusky sky seemed to cast a calming sense of peace over her while she climbed a dock. The view for her at least was breath taking, slowly she climbed onto the aging wooden dock she ran her fingertips along the smooth wooden sides. Walking forward Jasey Rae paused before leaning forward against the gazebo railing she watched the setting sun skin deeper into the dark blue abyss that was the sea. The soft sound of the waves lapping against the rocks and sandy shore added to her already new found sense of peace.

And even though she knew that the ride home would be long as she wasn’t even sure how she got there in the first place, the thought slipped away as the tide rolled back from the rocks. Her only wish was that there was something with her so she wouldn’t feel so alone. Turning her gaze skyward she watched as the soft lights seemed to illuminate the area around her while the sun finally slipped away into the sea. Part of her found this backdrop to be somewhat romantic with how the stars danced against the sky and there was no one around. Turning back towards the pile of items that she had placed down in a haphazard manner she rearranged everything before snuggling down into the makeshift bed. One thing she was grateful for was the hand lamp that was packed neatly her bag beside a book and the small bit of food. While she sat here she thought of how she probably should have grabbed her guitar from under her bunk before leaving, but instead settled in while humming dark blue, which oddly enough reminded her of the moment she was relaxing in, but for Jasey Rae the only thing that made the moment better was the fact that it started to rain, just a soft pattering.

Last edited by DollFaceღ on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: dreams only last for a night[open]   dreams only last for a night[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 pm

dreams only last for a night[open] Danirx

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani had her guitar slung over her back as she crept out of camp, the last flames of a sunset still hanging in the sky, lighting her way as she walked. The demigod hadn't left camp recently, and figured there was no better time than the present. Her dyed hair was slid lazily into a messy braid, trailing down her back, where her guitar hung, held onto her by a tan strap. Dani hadn't slipped out for any reason at all, but seeing the lights of camp fade behind her made her wonder why indeed she had left.

As she walked, the girl realized that she didn't even know the reason for her absence. She hadn't been feeling very... needed around camp anymore. She felt indifferent to what happened. Dani felt like the campfire girl, and people knew her as the one to sing there, and that was it. She used to have friends, and people who knew her as more than a voice. Dani adored her voice, oh yes, but she wanted to be more than that. As she kept walking, she heard the faint, distant, sound of waves against the smooth shore. Not knowing where or how she had come here, the demigod continued.

Seeing that the sun was setting down, part of her wondered if it would be smarter to leave now. However, her sense of adventure was stronger than that. Dani walked down a stone - covered path, and came to the water's edge. Hearing soft humming, the girl perked up, seeing someone sitting alone, looking alone. Dani heard a distant rumble of thunder, and walked over to the person, seeing that it seemed like they were going to be staying here. "Er, hey?" she said meekly, feeling her overnight bag heavy on her shoulder.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: dreams only last for a night[open]   dreams only last for a night[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Once upon a time
I used to romanticize
Used to be somebody, never mind
I don't miss it that much now
I think it's sinking in
Days that I wonder where I've been
And picture perfect porcelain
But I won't lose a pound.

|| Jasey Rae || Brook ||

dreams only last for a night[open] Tumblr_ls32afwsfH1qj5dvpo1_500
“ You say I would make a better liar and never face the music when it's dire. "

And I breathe disaster, ever after
Don't pull away from me now
Don't you move
Can't you stay where you are, just for now
You could be my ever after, after all

Turning around slowy Jasey Rae quirked a brow, her arms folded across her chest while she debated on if she should respond or how. “Hello there, can I help you?” she asked coolly while the softest rumble of thunder echoed in the background. Turning to face the waters she yawned, her shoulders slumping slightly while she collected her thoughts for a moment. ”What are you doing out of camp?” a small smirk graced her lips while she fished around her backpack and pulled out a back of mini-wine flavoured cigars. Finding her lighter she took a long drag before blowing the smoke out slowly.

Deciding against waiting for a reply she began to hum once more. A thousand and one thoughts raced through her mind all the while she tried to figure out why the girl seemed familiar to her, yet she couldn’t place a name to the face since she tended to keep to herself for the most part of the days. Dropping her cigar she stomped it out under the toe of her converse. Jasey Rae decided that instead of being her normal cold self she turned and pushed herself up to sit on the gazebo’s railing. ”Er, I guess I should probably ask what your name is, since I can’t really be bothered to remember on my own.”

Leaning back she let the rain fall on her face, her lips still turned into a cold smirk. Part of her wanted to tell this girl to just bugger off and leave her be. But, she was in a slightly better mood so she decided against it, not matter how much she wanted to. Reaching up she stretched upward her spine curving slightly while she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams only last for a night[open]   dreams only last for a night[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dreams only last for a night[open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: