Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dreams only last for a night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 am

I smiled and snuggled up in it saying, "Yeah, but I don't want to go to my cabin. I want to stay here with you. If I go I don't know if I'll ever see you again and I don't want to lose you." It felt so good to have friends again.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:26 am

"Then just stay out here with me. I'm not going anywhere." I reassured her. I took the blanket off me and laid it on her. I was fine. I wanted her to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 am

I smiled as Axel gave me the blanket and I told him, "Thank you. A friend to look to is really what I need right now. Someone to be there when I have a problem that I don't know how to deal with. Someone to be there for me when I feel sad."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 am

"You're welcome. If you ever need anything, just come to me. I'll help in anyway that I can." I smiled at her. I want to be there for her. Cause I know she'll be there for me.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 am

I closed my eyes as I began to fall asleep. After a few minutes I had fallen asleep and I was resting with my head peacefully on Axel's lap.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 am

I watched her sleep for a few minutes. Then I leaned my head against a tree that was behind me and closed my eyes. After a few seconds I fell asleep with Ami in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:53 am

I began having a dream. I saw, James there and Axel was there too. At first I was happy because I was surrounded by what I saw as my friends but all of a sudden James told me that he hated me and said that he never wanted to see me again. I was crushed as I whimpered in my sleep. I began to cry and then Axel said in my dream, You want me to give you something to cry about? Here take this then? He chucked fireballs at me and I woke up screaming still feeling the heat of the fireballs as they had neared my skin in my dream. It had felt so real. I cried while I sat bolt upright so afraid. I didn't know what to believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams only last for a night.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4