Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dreams [QUEST; BOO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

Dreams [QUEST; BOO] Empty
PostSubject: Dreams [QUEST; BOO]   Dreams [QUEST; BOO] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 pm

LIAM VANE

Dreams [QUEST; BOO] Tumblr_lyj7jyGX6k1r8ecgoo1_400

Liam walked as quickly as he could to the Big House, trying not to be seen. It was late, probably sometime past midnight, but this couldn't wait until morning. The dreams had gotten too crazy to put off any longer. He hadn't even bothered to change out of his gray sweatpants and black T-shirt. The moist grass bothered his bare feet, but he didn't care. He needed a quest and he needed one now.

He tried not to think about the dreams too much, but it was almost impossible. Say goodbye to your precious camp, the giant humanoid figure had warned. When I'm through, there will barely be anything left of it. Liam shuddered at the thought of Camp Half-Blood being gone for good, but it was just a dream... right? He didn't want to take any chances. He had heard that when this type of thing happened a quest was in order.

A strong, cold wind rushed past, messing up Liam's shaggy brown hair even further. He thought about his dad, Aeolus, and how this might be his way of communicating with him. What does he even mean? Who knows. Certainly not Liam.

There he stood, alone on the porch of the Big House. In the faint moonlight, the building looked somewhat ominous. Liam had no idea what lied up in that attic. Something horrifying no doubt. He started having second thoughts about entering as he stared intently at the doorknob, deciding...
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Dreams [QUEST; BOO]   Dreams [QUEST; BOO] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 pm

I walk around Camp, bored and lonely. Of course I can't sleep. It's almost one in the MORNING, and I STILL have that hot boy stuck on my mind! How can he resist MY kisses?! I can see him resisting someone else's kisses, but MINE?! He must be mental! As I approach the "Big House," I spot him. Woo! Maybe NOW I can teach him some etiquette!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Dreams [QUEST; BOO]   Dreams [QUEST; BOO] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Liam thought he heard something, so he whirled around to see that mysterious girl approaching him. The same one who had kissed him on the hill. He closed his eyes and pressed his hand to his forehead when he said, "You again?" He faced the door to the Big House and said over his shoulder, "I'm kind of in the middle of something important."
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Dreams [QUEST; BOO]   Dreams [QUEST; BOO] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm

"So?" I ask. "We can just do it together! After all, you DO owe me for not kissing me back up at the hill!" So first he denies my kiss, then he blows me off? Ridiculous! I oughta teach him some manners! Maybe another well-placed slap?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams [QUEST; BOO]   Dreams [QUEST; BOO] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams [QUEST; BOO]
Page 1 of 1