Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dreams {Cam}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

Dreams {Cam} Empty
PostSubject: Dreams {Cam}   Dreams {Cam} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Grace walked across the shore of the lake, her pair of red converse in one hand and a rock to skip across the water in the other hand. The half moon was shinning in the sky, reflecting on the small ripples of the lake. It was 11 pm, an hour past curfew but she wasn't in the mood for sleeping. She was having dreams again. And not normal dreams of course. The half-blood dreams. More like nightmares. None of the dreams made sense either. A reoccurring one was vines wrapping around her. Constricting her breathing. The thing that scared her was it felt so real. Like if she slept a minute longer she would no longer be able to breathe. She had this dream at least four time a week and she was sick of it. So, she snuck out to the lake at the risk of being caught. When Grace got to the middle of the lake she sat down where the grass met the sand. She set the rock and her converse down and willed dandelions to grow. She plucked the weeds out of the ground and began weaving a crown. She often did this when she had nothing else to do. It brought a calming to her, and for a little bit she forgot her dreams

OOC: If I don't reply for a couple days it's because my power went out because of hurricane sandy confused
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Dreams {Cam} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams {Cam}   Dreams {Cam} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Joseph walked around the beach, feeling excited, and more powerful even surrounded by darkness. He couldn't sleep, and came here for the calming rhythm. He saw a girl down the beach, and continued there till he got to her. He sat down next to her and smiled "Hey, how are you. I'm Joseph, son of Erebus, what's your name?" The demi-god played in the sand with his fingers, his ADHD, combine with the buzz of energy felt, gave him the constant need to move.
Back to top Go down

Dreams {Cam}
Page 1 of 1