Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strange Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 am

Well, last night I had a dream. It wasn't the best, but whatever. I was in the classroom with Eve and Emily (my best friends) when the teacher was calling our names. We both answered, and she replied saying that we were the best students in the class. Unsuprised, we went into an artic tundra. We played games, and I tried to get away from Fiona, an annoying girl in my class. I hid and blah blah blah. After that, these boys came over (Including Oliver) and Oliver said, "Hehe, this thingy makes it look like you're drinking beer," and I laughed.

After that, my sister and I wanted to enter a Pokemon world. Instead, I went into a world of chocolate. I was hungry, so I had to watch a 'Scary video' of bunnies. The bunny had red eyes and looked like it was puking styrofoam peanuts. When I watched it, I saw that a girl rammed into the bunny and made it puke. Walking to a ride (It was like water/chocolate world, with ridea and such), I accidently mooned somebody. I got in line and blah blah blah. Oliver and his friends were checking my sister out, so I went down and slid (awsesomely) to the bottom. I got on top of the ride and rid it down to the ground. One of Olivers friends showed me a video of a guy eating a sock and the dog spitting it out. We watched it twice, it was so funny.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

LOLWHUT. That's a random dream...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

That just made me laugh so hard. Thank you for sharing, K-Bear. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 am

Wow, random. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm

The sad thing is, I can't even remember my dreams! Most of the time, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: