Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strange Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello fellow camp halfblood members! I know I can NOT be the only one in the world with strange dreams. So on this topic put up your strangest, funniest dreams. I'll start=

The French Toast Dream-

Okay so I woke up and my dad was like, "I AM MAKING YOU FRENCH TOAST!!! AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL WITHOUT IT!" and I was like, "But I have to go to school! Can't I just have a pop-tart?" and he was like, "NO! I am making you FRENCH TOAST! Go get ready then you can go on the computer till it's ready." So like then my dream skipped to going on the computer and I was on skype and I typed to a friend of mine, 'DUDE! MY DAD WILL NOT LET ME GO TOO SCHOOL! HE'S MAKING FRENCH TOAST!' then I ran out of the house to get to the bus stop and my elderly neighbor was being beat up by this dude then the dude pushed him into one of those giant hamster balls and pushed him down the hill. Then I woke up.

I laughed just writing it!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm

hey kayspygirl~! i had a weird dream in a nap

i dreamed i was some kind of person who could turn invisible, but i was at my school. so my dream consisted of me screwing with people in my school. for example, it's kinda fuzzy like most of my dream recalls, but i kept stealing someone's hat and putting it into their bag so they got really annoyed at something they couldn't see. and i kept appearing in the washroom and coming out so they wouldn't suspect me :)

weird enough?
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 pm

I was fighting my brother and my friend gabby walked in opened the door and waved her finger at him as if to say” come here” then walked out then my brother turned into my friend and we left the room and continued fighting outside of my uncles room and I gabby opened the door there and she lay on my uncles bed on her side then that stopped and I saw another friend her name was Kali and I saw her for equal time I did gabby it was just her in a room filled with dark and then I woke

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Yes. Yes it is. Both good, strange dreams. I GOT ANOTHER!!!

Strange Day to Camp Halfblood Dream-

Okay. So it was 4:70 AM and I thought 'OH NO I'M GANNA MISS THE BUS!' and then I realized... I was ALREADY AT SCHOOL! Then I went into this classroom and then (missing part) My class went on a field trip to Camp Halfblood and then the Apollo cabin kids were running in a race with each other around the lake and my friends and took a short cut onto a dirt dock on the lake. Then the school bus came to pick us up and I was like "OMGOSH WERE GANNA GET STUCK HERE!" and I ran to the bus stop and on the bus, you know how there are seats on one side and seats on the other side... On this bus THERE WERE SEATS IN THE MIDDLE! and I sat down in the middle of a middle row second to the back. Then at the next bus stop my friends got on and one friend sat on one side and the other friend sat on the other side then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Yeah you said missing Part i had to delete some stuff for the pg rating nothing bad just slight ajustments
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 pm

What do you mean? I meant I don't remember what happened next. Are you talking about your dream? If so then nvm.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:03 pm

I am.
Back to top Go down

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:15 pm

I once had a strange dream where I ate banana oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 pm

OH GAWD, I HAVE THE WEIRDEST DREAMS. I made a post a while ago where I described a few, let me go find it. xD

*5 minutes later...*

FOUND IT!

It was science class. In a very small, around 10 feet at the largest, room. In the front, was that science teacher from Ned's Declassified. Us, the students, were lying on the bed in different directions so we don't overlap. From there it was kind of fuzzy, but I remember another part. I was climbing a tree. It wasn't just any tree, it was a completely flat tree on a television on the ground, but I was climbing it. Dreams are weird, aren't they? xD

NEXT DREAM -

The most vivid part was the room. It looked like it was made from different colors of translucent plastic, and it must have been the size of a gymnasium. In there, I met an African American girl, and her father. The girl could walk through walls, and she was around 8 or 9 years old. The three of us held hands, then we walked through one of the colorful walls into a grocery store. There were a few people around, but it seemed pretty deserted. A lot of it was blurry, but another part I was back in the colorful room. There was little pod near the roof, attached to the wall. It was made of the same material as the wall, and the three of us were sitting in it. A bit more fuzziness, and were near a wall. I try to walk through it, like the girl, but it feels soft. Like my bed. Actually, that's probably what I felt. Then I woke up.

NEXT DREAM -

This one was a while ago, so I don't remember that much. I was in the hallway, near my bedroom, but there was a small pool between the bedroom and I. My friend was there, too. I don't remember who, though. Anyways, there were hippos in the pool. My friend and I used the hippos as stepping stones to get to my room. The next part I remember is a mob running into my room, with big, floating jellyfish following them. They shut the door and locked it quickly. We wait in suspense for a few minutes. Slowly, the door creeks open, revealing a jellyfish. It was at least 5 feet, with stingers. It floats in, then I wake up.

Yup, I have weird dreams.

Future things Ima write down. (Strike=Done Writing about it.)
SCIENCE IN BED
GIRL WHO COULD WALK THROUGH WALLS
JELLYFISH IN ROOM
TORNADO IN BROTHER'S ROOM
GIRLS IN BLUE STRIPES
IPOD/AMUSEMENT PARK
LION IN ROOM
THE FAT KID, MARY, AND I
SWING IN RIVER
GUINEA PIG IN WINDOW
FAIR NEXT DOOR
OLD FAIR RIDES
INVISIBLE/ROLLING THUNDER
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 am

xD I like yo dreams! Their really funny. That's the kind of dreams I was thinking about when I made this topic. Write more!

This is actually my friend's dream but it's still funny.
Friend's Lazar Light show Dream

Okay so she told me we (our table) were at lunch and then all of a sudden the lights went down and the lights on the stage were on but dim. Then there was a Lazar light-show and two of our friends walked out and held up states with a giant pizza flying over their heads. Yep.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 am

I had the scariest dream last night... I doesn't really fall under the weird/funny category, but I have to share it.

For some reason, I'd been unconscious for nearly a century. (It was 2110) But for some reason, every was only a few years older, instead of super old now. It was a dream... It's not supposed to make sense. It was so terrifying because the world was so different, and everyone had grown. I felt like I had missed so much... And my cruel, cruel brain had convinced me this was real and I wasn't dreaming. I was SO relieved when I woke up... Gosh, now I feel like crying... If that's what it's like to be in a coma, then I really never want to be in one. o.o
Back to top Go down
Cynder Wolf

Cynder Wolf

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: MY wierd dreamness   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:29 pm

OMG!! i had the wirdest dream ever like 3 nights ago!

ok i was in my brother's room playing with his hamster (he dosent have a hamster) and my mom came in to talk to me. (i dont remember wat we talked about) then we started aurguing about cheese. then my brother came in and said that he dropped his new tootheh brush into the toilet. then my mom started screaming about how nodody in the world could be trusted with hand held appliences.

that was my drem. i think it has somthig to do with ham.. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Dreams
Page 1 of 1