Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Strange Trio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Wrapping my arms around my knees protectively, I looked at my bare arms uncertainly before reaching for my light white sweater and putting it on. It was odd that I was so self-conscious. I hid it well from others so they never found out. My little secret. Besides they would laugh, an Aphrodite girl? Self-conscious? Or would they? Because they very well knew that they would probably get pummeled by me.

I yawned and brushed back my hair. I was so strange and I had so many wishes. Wishes that I were so different from I was now. But at the same time I wished those wishes never came true because then I wouldn't be myself. I wouldn't be natural. And I would have to live with it all my life.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm

I walk on the beach, still with my shirt on since I don't want anyone to see the lotus scar.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 pm

I showed up at te beach, the wind blowing through my straight golden hair. I had nice Prada sunglasses on hiding my beautiful poison green eyes. They could look intresting and sometimes during a vision they'd look terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm

I saw three people there. I was happy to have my shirt!
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Looking coldly at the two people who intruded my solitude, I stifled a scowl and remained silent. I wasn't obligated to make chit-chat with every single person who I came across, was I? I didn't want to make chit-chat with them. I narrowed my eyes and stood up despite myself. "Melinda Larkin, daughter of Aphrodite." I said simply, crossing my arms as a breeze blew and caused my hair to fly into my face. Blowing it aside and tossing my head as well to return it to it's place, I stared between the two.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm

" Sazanami, Son of Isis" I simply replied, and looked at her coldly
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm

I saw Saz and waved at him. I walked over and turned to Melinda, "Crischaela." I didn't say anyhing else.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Interesting. He had returned my cold look, most people didn't even meet my eyes. They were scared of being found out to be insincere and frauds. That was fine by me, I didn't want to see their lies anyways. Everyone was the same, they were all so false. Everything about them, and it disgusted me. At least if someone openly confronted me about being self-conscious, I would admit it before beating them up. Then I turned to look at the girl.

Not telling me who her parent was, huh? That was rude. Not giving me the same amount of information as I had given her. I had heard about her from Felix anyways. An unusal name. I had forgotten it already. I didn't put much effort into remembering people's names, especially the unusual ones. Although it should be fresh in my mind, I didn't have the greatest memory, although I remembered a few other things fine. Anyways, Felix had said she hadn't shaken his hand. And that was rude as well. Funny, he had also met the guy too. Sasewami, he had said his name was? Didn't matter to me. It was another odd one. He hadn't shaken Felix's hand either. I openly scowled now. I had nothing else to say so I sat back down in my previous spot.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:55 pm

" I thought you were gone to New York!" I said to Crishaela, a bit dryly. " Anyway, guess it won't change anything." I sigh.

ooc: saz is the only guy.. @_@ xD
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Figures. The guy would go for the girl with Prada and wind blowing through her hair like some girl from a movie. She obviously thought she was hot stuff. I preferred not to strut around with things like Gucci or stereotypical Aphrodite brand names or make-up. You could tell by my clothes that I didn't really care much about such trivial things. Jeans, an orange Camp Half-Blood tank top, and a plain white sweater. I loved my siblings though, with their make-up crazy ways and obsessions with their wardrobes.

I laughed quietly to myself thinking about them. I was always so different, even though I still possessed their killer fashion sense and helped them with decisions now and then. Anstice had told me that I was pretty odd for an Aphrodite girl and it was true. I was way too scared to put on make-up because I was afraid I was going to poke my eye out too. "So, you two going out?" I asked in an uninterested tone, inspecting my nails. I couldn't sense any love emotions around them right now, but my love magic was still weak, I was still training after all.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 pm

" No." I replied, coldly. " And it wouldn't be something you should care of, same you are an aphrodite kid. Such something I don't wanna here about, love." I said, looking at the wave.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 pm

What was with this guy? Even I laughed sometimes. Most people blushed and denied it in a flustered tone but this Sasewami person was like a brick wall. He didn't blush, or get flustered, or anything. "Okay then." I said, edging away from him ever so subtly and biting my lip.

(( RAAAAAAAAAH, I DID A SHORT POST. D< ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm

" You could say bye when you leave" I said, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 pm

"Who said I was leaving?" I asked, pausing and looking back at the guy. So strange. Besides, I didn't even know him that well, and I certainly didn't want to know well enough to feel compelled to say goodbye to him. Even so I guess it was good manners to say goodbye, I had all but forgotten my manners while spending time here. That sucked.

Grimacing, I looked back at the water. "I'll be sure to say goodbye, should I leave though." I wanted them back. I wanted to say thank you, and excuse me, and pardon, and all the other things, just like I always had before.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 pm

" Well, if you aren't leaving, don't go away this way" I said, eyes still shut, and on my usual dry tone.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"I can go wherever I please, thank you very much." I said, turning and glaring at the boy. What did boys know? Thinking they could boss me around. Sucking in a sharp breath, I stood up and stretched while scowling. I bent down and prepared to run before pushing off the sand and running across the beach, leaping over the things that were in my way.

I loved running. The wind whistling my ears, how clear my vision became ( even though it was quick dizzying as well ). I cleared my head by running, and then returned, breathing unevenly before sitting back down in my spot and returning my gaze to the waves.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

I opened my eyes, staring at the wave. This was calming me down, and I went in the water ( I had my swimming short) The water was cold enough, yet, hot.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 pm

I rolled my eyes and looked away, looking down to inspect my swimming suit before lifting my eyes again. Maybe I should make an effort to befriend these people? After all, we were on the same side and we needed all the strength we could muster to defeat Kronos, and what's more strong than an entire army that trusts each other? But I just couldn't bring myself to trust people. It made me uneasy, depending on others. I couldn't do it, I had always relied on myself, because I was the only person who I could rely on. The only one who I knew would always do what I needed, because others were unreliable and untrustworthy. They couldn't be depended on. They ignored me, they couldn't handle such responsibilities, they weren't strong enough. So I was mean to them too, ignored them, acted cold towards them. Who needed them? I ask you. Annoying pests. Traitors. And worst of all, fakes. People who you think are something but then you figure out are something else entirely.

I clenched my jaw and blinked back angry tears. I cried much too easily. Tipping back my head, I wiped at my eyes and forced back the tears. Weak. Tears showed weakness. Tears showed that I couldn't handle things. So I had to stop crying.

I swallowed, and turned away, praying that they hadn't seen me.

(( Melinda is like, real emotionally scarred, man. And she's like, my dark side. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I got up. Near water, I was sensing the wave. I went to see that girl " Why are you being mean to people?" I asked her. I was mean to people I didn't knew because I wouldn't trust them, and I had to protect my mother. I was wondering her reason. I was like I was since I was borned, and I used to live with my mother, who is a god. Something I shouldn't have lived. But, since my mother wouldn't let me with my father, I became the one who could protect her. " I mean... We all got a reason. I got mines, you got yours.. but If you want, we coul share our past." I simply said. trying to calm the atmosphere.

ooc: Saz is kindda my dark side too xD and, shortest post XD
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

I fixed the boy with a hard stare. Why did he want to know? "I'm not too fond of the idea of sharing my past with someone I just met, but thanks for the offer." I said simply before diverting my gaze. I didn't share my past with anyone. Why would I do that? They would do that and then go around blabbing it to other people. They shouldn't even care. What was so important about my past or my future anyways? All I cared about was the now. Sure, maybe it was interesting to see what had happened because of what the past had made me but still.

(( My shortest post. D: ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

" My mother is suppose to be Egyptian, but she counts as a greek goddess too" I started. Maybe if I go first, she would tell me " She met my father in egypt, 17 years ago. But, when I was about 1 year, my father tried to kill me. Because I had white hair and 2 different color. His family name was Lotus. I forgot his first name, and I don't care. He left scars on me, and those scars are all black." I said, starting to remove my shirt to show what I was talking about. I put my hair in a ponytail, making sure my left eye was still hidden. I had a scar through my right eye. " I was raised with my mom. But, since I was a kid I have been coming here" I look in the air " This is my life, and it always have been. But I went to egypt many time. Just, this years is the fourth year I haven't went there" I finished.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Listening quietly to his story, I grabbed a fistful of sand before relaxing my hand and letting the grains escape through my fingers. "Mine isn't traumatic, like yours." I said thoughtfully, meeting him in the eye. "I assume that you've been here longer than I have, since you said that you were here since you were a kid, but I've been here nine years." I paused there for a while, lifting my free hand to run it through my hair as I looked blankly at the water. "Those nine years changed me." I said, smiling weakly. "I used to be different, y' know. Cried easier, but I was fine with it. Smiled more too, and gave people my love freely. It's harder to love people now, because I can never really trust them. I always think that they're terrible people with motives." A longer pause now, I wrapped my arms back around my knees and frowned.

"And I asked so many questions." I said, chuckling a little bit before sobering. "I hiccuped a lot, my father said it was the Gods' way of telling me that I asked too many questions. Such a curious kid, I was. But as I grew older, and slayed more monsters, I started to see all the lies people told, and the false lives they lived. And it was terrible. Because there were so many." Lifting my hands here, I stared at them and clenched my fists. "So so many, and it was terrible, being able to see them all. It made me wary. Really wary." I said, looking up and pointing at my eyes jokingly. "See? People say that they've gotten smaller from all the narrowing and glaring. I don't mind so much though, gives my appearance character. They still see all the lies people tell, it's what keeps me alive and unable to be betrayed."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

I got up. " I think your story is harder than mine. I was not even 1 year old when I almost got killed. I do remember, but it is weak. My mother raised me away from the world. The only friend I could make would be here, but I never made any. My mom worried. But, I did that to protect her." I said, then thought of something. " Let's start our presentation at zero. " I got my hand up, so she could shake it if she wanted " Hello, I am Sazanami, Son of Isis"
Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 pm

I stared at him dumbly for a little. Then I snapped out of it. "Whoa, sorry." Shaking my head, I took his hand before shaking it and smiled. "Melinda Larkin, daughter of Aphrodite. Pleased to meet you, Sazanami." I said, forming his name carefully. That's what it had been! I could have sworn it was Sasewami though.

(( O-O Brain dead here. ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 pm

" Same, Melinda" I had a little smile, that fade away right after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Strange Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next