Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open* Empty
PostSubject: Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*   Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm

I walked around the woods, then climbed a tree, my gaze flicked over everything. I decided, that most the trees were bright, but some weren't, random little things
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*   Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:56 am

I walk through the woods to clear my head. Some days i really had to ask myself why I stayed here year round. Most of the kids that came to camp could be so thick headed. So dificult to stand somtimes. I stomped my feet in frustration. I sat at the roots of a tree that looked odly comfirtable. After some moments of silence I could hear a russle in the tree, leaves fell to the grass, and a part of the tree's shadow moved quickly. I jumped to my feet and drew my foot and a half of cyrstalized bronze from my belt.
"Who's there?" I say with as much grit in my voice as possible
It wasnt like me to get so hostal, but todays events had made me angry. And I was about to prove that a daughter of Eros had passion for more then just friendship, but a passion for knife work as well. I tightened my grip on the short blade i held in my hand, ready for whatever was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*   Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 am

I heard some foot steps I moved quickly to look down, a girl glaring up at me holding a knife, Ivfrowned. "Hello" I called quite cheerfully.
I lied down on the tree branch swinging my long legs, "I am not gonna hurt you by the way" I Auss though it sounded normal
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*   Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm

I sighed as the girl presented herself. I had seen her around camp a couple of times, and we had never had any problems. So I thought that my bad day shouldnt be pressed on to her. I let my head cool for a moment, and lossened my grip on my knife. I laughed a bit to the last bit she had said.
"I know. Rough day you know. A bit on edge." I sighed and sheethed my knife. "Hello" i said, feeling as though I missed the formal greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*   Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I... Strange? Naw!... *open*
Page 1 of 1