Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What a strange new demigod...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonsterTwin

MonsterTwin

What a strange new demigod... Empty
PostSubject: What a strange new demigod...   What a strange new demigod... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Somehow, I climbed over HalfBlood Hill completely devoid of monster pursuers: however, I am still bleeding fairly well. (Rock pile injuries are brutal, man! Don't judge me...)

I let out a low whistle, leaning back to gaze up at the pine. "Nice place, here...~" But, alas, I don't have much time to admire the tree. My arm is still bleeding and it's beginning to stain my favorite shirt. I drop my duffel bag on the ground and take a look down into the camp, scanning for an infirmary, or at least someone helpful enough to direct me...

OOC edit: FFFF I didn't realize that Roxanne wasn't an admin, I haven't been accepted yet. LALALA I AM NOT HEEERE~
Back to top Go down
http://mineshaft.deviantart.com

What a strange new demigod...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: