Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) Empty
PostSubject: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 pm

I had just gotten to camp. It was nothing like Vegas. I sigh and sit down on a rock. Where was I? Long Island, New York. OK what about this camp? Never heard of it. Me being a demigod. Heard of. Now what?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I sat in a tree, with Truler just a few meters away from me playing with a little animal smaller than him I suppose. I had my eyes closed with my legs criss-crossed as the best I could, as ignoring the fact that I was still in a tree. I listened very closely to all my surroundings. To the trees go back and forth. To the birds flying just about 100 meters above me. To the animals and insects that are roaming this forest. Just by disrupting it, I heard someone breathe out and sit on a rock. I instantly opened my eyes to find a little girl a few years younger than me on a rock. From the looks of it she was in deep thought. I looked below me to find Truler creeping onto the girl. I quickly jumped down and landed in front of Truler with a smile. "She is no threat yet Truler. From the looks of it, she is a new girl who entered camp not a few days ago I suppose." I said in Wolf Tongue. I stared at the girl and smile. "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short. daughter of Ares." I said as walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Startled by the sudden voice I say, "Oh! Um I'm Mango daughter of who ever decided to have me with my mom then dump us. What ever. Least I lived in Vegas. Nice for pickpocketing I have to say. Specially the winners. My mom... not so much. Is that a wolf?" I back away a bit. I am not the 'nature' type. 'Well then why are you in the woods' you may ask and I answer 'cause I can.' "Nice to meet someone... Well I can't think of the right words at the moment 'cause I don know you. I am not the nature type. More of a city girl myself. You look like the nature type. Maybe you could teach me some things." I giggle doubting that she would. From what I could tell she had nothing on her worth much value at the shops. I shrug. Oh well. Might as well make a friend then.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

I listened as the girl named Mango explained who she was and a little about her life story. "Las Vegas eh?" I asked with an eyebrow up. I watched closely as she backed a little away from Truler. "Don't you worry. Truler will not attack you unless told so. He won't hurt you, I can promise you that." I said with a smile. "So, I was once a city girl myself too.." I said as climbing back up a tree. "Through months of hanging out in the woods, I learned to be part of the woods. You would kind of compare me to one of the Hunters of Artemis I suppose." I said as rubbing the back of my head. "So, you want to become a nature girl eh?" I asked with a smile. "Well, get ready to be dirty, light, and quiet." I said as running through the woods.

I hid behind a tree, and waited for Mango to find me. "Use your sense!" I yelled as running more. I heard her running just a few meters behind me. "Don't act. Let your mind do the work!" I yelled once again. I quietly climbed up a tree, and sat there waiting for Mango to find me. I smiled and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 pm

The what? I ran after her. Not as fast as I could so not to show off or anything. If I wanted to I could be right beside her. When she got to a tree I ran full speed and was there in seconds. Use my mind? I did that all the time. I needed to steal something. I just had that itch right now. Back at home, I would go outside and take anything from some one. Now I was in the woods with a nature girl. I sigh not out of breath. "Now what?" I ask. I was NOT climbing that tree. Or any tree for that matter.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I watched in delight as she kept up with me. Most of the time, only Athena or Hermes children could keep up with me. I jumped down the tree with a smile on my face. "You have two options when you are claimed. I suppose you with you telling me that you steal things, and I noticed that you are quick on your feet, there's only one option for this mainly." I said. I took out my dagger and threw it at a stray tree.

"When I mean by being one of the forest, and using your sense, all you do is be free. You don't think about anything else, all you think mainly is everything around you. You smell everything, listen to everything, feel all the different touches you you feel. What I do mainly is meditate." I said as working my way to the floor. I breathed in and out. "Just relax." I said as letting my breathe out.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 am

I smile. "I like to steal things! It's fun. (giggle giggle) I once stole someone's belt and their pance fell down!" I say. She sat down to meditate and I just look like, 'uhhhh'. "I don't really relax much. Nor have I ever meditated..." I say but sit down next to her anyway. I had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:58 pm

I felt as Mango sat down right beside me. I could feel her muscles tensed up. I sighed, as knowing that Mango will not relax. "If you would like to become a nature girl, begin to act like one." I said with my eyes still closed. I listened as a cricket a few meters away started to croak. The sound of Euros Creek's water rushing down about fifteen meters away. "Listen closely to everything." I said. I heard softly as a leaf dropped on the ground to my right.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm

I did like she said. Only problem was that I wasn't to good at sitting still. Trying my best to be calm and relaxed my ADHD didn't allow me from doing so. It was a bad day. I tried to just listen. I heard a bird somewhere, a monster's cry far away, a frog, and other things. I take a few breath. Maybe if I ran around a bit I would be able to sit down. I look over and see her bracelet... Maybe... No! No Mango she's your friend. No stealing from friends. I sigh and say, "I'm sorry I keep trying to stay still but I can't."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

I could feel her presence as she looked over at me. I instantly looked up to find Devin staring down at us with a smile on his face. "What do you want Devin?" I asked as slowly standing up. I watched as he eyed Mango with an eyebrow up. "I saw that." Devin said with a smile as he was walking towards us. I watched as Truler and Millin sniffed each other then started to wrestle. I dropped my head into my hands quietly laughing to myself. "It's fine Mango." I said with a smile. Then I looked at Devin. "Devin here is quite similar to you I have to say. He grew up on the streets on all the cities of America. He lived with stealing things off people and stores." I said with a smile. Devin rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 pm

"Um Hello." I say to the guy. Then I waved in a circle. Standing up to I notice something. 12 years, about 14 years, then most likely 16 years. Ironic. "Um... Names Mango. You must be Devin? She just said that name to you so I'm only guessing..." I say. Devin looked a bit like me also. Stealing stuff? "Stealing stuff is fun." I say a bit randomly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 pm

I walked over to Kaitlyn and the girl named Mango. "Pleasure to meet you Mango. I'm Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes. Stealing is quite fun I have to say.." I said laughing a bit. I watched as Millin and Truler started to wrestle with each other, and as Kaitlyn face palmed her head. I laughed and smiled. "So, stealing eh? I bet Dad really likes you then." I said with a smile. "Devin, Mango hasn't been claimed.." Kaitlyn said. "Oh.." I said with embarrassment in my cheeks.

I was laughing as I had me head in my hands. I listened as Devin introduced himself to the city girl, and Mango as she introduced herself to Devin. I heard closely as Devin said something about "Our Dad.." I quickly shot my head up and said to Devin," Devin, Mango hasn't been claimed yet.." I watched as Devin grew embarrassment on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

I had no knowledge of the gods. Really I got no clue. Other then they are real and it was my dad. "Well one thing's for sure is the god is my dad. Who ever decided to be with my mom. Who would you guess is my dad?" I ask questioningly. I didn't even know what being claimed meant! "Oh and what does claimed mean?" I add.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

I waken by surprise that Mango wasn't claimed yet. I walked to a tree to my right and started to climb it. "I thought your Dad was as mine, because I listened to you that you loved to steal things. Plus I watched as you kept up very easily with Kaitlyn, which mainly Athena, and Hermes children can only do sometimes. So I supposed that your Dad was Hermes, God of speed, and stealing." I said. I climbed all the way up, and looked down smiling. I watched as Millin noticed that I wasn't on the ground anymore and walked over to the tree. He started to paw at the trunk, but I sat there smiling still staying on the tree.

I listened as Devin explained why he thought Mango was the daughter of Hermes. And he left me to do the rest. I sighed and took in a big breathe. "Claiming means that your parents have claimed you. When you first come into the camp you don't know who you are. So I would say you would be claimed any day now." I said as petting Truler as he came over and sat beside me.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

"Ohhh. OK. So god of Thieves? Cool. I like him then." I say. Suddenly a Caduceus appeared above my head. "What the heck is that?" I say looking up at it. It. Looked. So. COOL!!! I smile at the other two. "Does this mean Hermes?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm

I watched from above as Kay received Dad's signature above her head. I instantly jumped down and smiled at my new half-sister. "Welcome to camp sister." I said with a smile. I watched as Millin walked over to her and started to lick her fingers. "He likes you.." I said with a bigger smile on my face.

I watched in delight as the sign of Hermes appeared before my eyes above Mango's head. "Daughter of Hermes. I'm not surprised." I said with a smile. I heard as Devin jumped down and smiled at his new sister. "Well, I suppose you better go get a bunk and stuff in cabin 11." I said as rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am

I smile. Half because I now had family I could almost trust. Half because I didn't have to sleep in the basement anymore. Half because I loved dogs and now there was one licking my fingers. And half because Devin was hopping up and down. Wait that makes no sense. Anyway, I say, "Don't got much. I'll got do that then. Nice to meet ya guys." I smile and start walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 am

Is that the end of the topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)   Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange camp for a strange girl named Mango (wolf and I)
Page 1 of 1