Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A strange new boy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A strange new boy. Empty
PostSubject: A strange new boy.   A strange new boy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:22 pm

I heard some boys talking about how there was going to be a special halfblood ariving today so I figured I'd go and check him out. I arived at the hill just in time. As I reached the top I saw a figure emerging from the mist that shrouded the land around camp. I drew in a quick breath. He was stunningly handosom and grining in a cheerful way that seemed to light up his whole face. I felt a sudden urge to like this boy, to help him. I rushed forward, determined to be helpful. "Hello, do you need any help. I know it can be scary ariving at camp. I'm Xavier by the way. I only arrived last month but it feels like ages. Anything you need just ask me." I stuttered madly, the words tripping over themselves to leave my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A strange new boy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange new boy.   A strange new boy. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:27 pm

I looked down, oh yay another halfblood... Then i saw a boy rush among the others, Hmmm. most have some different power.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

A strange new boy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: