Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] Empty
PostSubject: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] Elora-1

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] Elora

A cool gust of wind blew some of the dead, dried up leaves through the open forest. It was still winter, but it had been one of the driest winters that Camp Half-Blood had ever been through. No snow covered the ground, but the grass and trees were all still dead. Instead of looking like a snow globe, the forest looked like Hades himself had blown death over it and all its inhabitants. Animals hibernated, as they usually did, birds flew south, but no snow fell from the dark and dreary sky. The lack of white fluff made this winter season incredibly depressing for all who were witnessing it.
One of those people, though she was almost always depressed, was Elora. Winter was her favorite season. Everything was pure and white, but not this year. Everything was dead, and she couldn't help but wonder if she had anything to do with it. Elora was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of a familiar caw. The call of a crow. It sat a tree over from her, staring at her with dark dead eyes. 'So you are the one my brothers and sisters speak of. The one who smells of death. I can not feast on your eyes, why do you bring the smell of decaying flesh to my beak?' it asked. Crows had a strange way of speaking, ravens did as well. Elora turned her silver eyes to face the black bird. 'It's my aura. It's a Hades thing. Just go away, I'm sure there's some squirrel carcass you can eat,' she thought, dismissing the bird with a wave of her hand. The crow let out another mournful caw before it jumped into the sky with a flap of its wings and a flurry of black feathers. It circled over the tree Elora was sitting in a few times before it flew away in search of food. A sleek, pure black feather fluttered from the sky and landed in Elora's lap. She picked it up with her long, spindly fingers and examined it with mild curiosity. She ran her fingers over the threads of the feather, feeling its soft fibrous form brush against the pale, calloused skin of her fingertips. She then turned to her companion, her friend Madison and held the feather out to her. "You want a feather?" she asked, arching a dark eyebrow. Madison was one of her only friends at camp. The two of them were claimed together, by different parents. But they were cousins, in a sense. Elora twirled the feather in her fingers, waiting for her friend's response.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] Blue,car,girl,sunglasses,beach,fashion-3f5960fae81308bca9da923485665aa0_h

Madison Isabella Berkowitz

Unlike Elora, Madison radiated a different smell. It was a much more pleasant smell. It was the smell of the ocean. The aura of the ocean. An aura of a powerful thing. A power aura. People tended to stray away from the big three group of girls. Madison figured it was a power thing. She couldn't understand why people didn't like them. They could be the saviors of the camp. Or something.

Madison looked down at the feather and shook her head, no. "Ich. I don't like birds. They're creepy. Espescially crows," She said, a gust of wind blowing her hair in her face. Leaning back against a tree, Madison hooked her fingers in the belt loops of her shorts and sighed. "God... this camp is a bore. I've scaled the rock wall eight times. I've swam the entire perimeter of the Lake and I've explored the ocean floor. I've been in the library, even. And you know I hate reading. Well, of course I didn't read anything...but I looked around."

Madison was rambling. She often did this without realizing, but she couldn't help it. "I'm going to text Morgan to tell her to meet us at the Forest. We need to discuss what in the hell we're going to do to keep me- I mean, us, from getting bored." Madison whipped out her iPhone 3GS, she pulled up Morgan's number and sent a quick text to her. She locked the phone and slipped it back into her pocket.

"I know it's old, don't say anything, Elora. My mom probably stole that phone for me. It was a birthday gift." Madison explained briefly. Her mother was a waitress/bartender and one Christmas she had gotten a huge bonus, plus a raise. So she went out and bought iPhones for the both of them. Madison had treasured that phone like a little baby. It was her two year old phone and she still hadn't dropped it once.

Last edited by Zan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

Elora gave a snort of laughter at Madison's boredom with Camp. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and crossed her legs, allowing them to swing below her. Elora tossed the feather from the crow aside and watched it flutter to the ground before she turned back to her friend. "I don't think Camp was made to keep you entertained, Madison," she pointed out with a smirk. Elora crossed her arms behind her head and leaned against the base of the tree. "And anyways, what's it matter that Camp's a bore? We don't have to stay here, you know. But it's probably a good idea. One Big Three Child going into the world is enough to attract a lot of monsters, let alone three. We just have to find something at Camp that we haven't done yet. Something new," she mused. Elora's gaze drifted into the forest and she realized that, despite coming to hang out in this tree, she had never thoroughly explore the forest. She'd heard the the deeper you go, the more monsters there were for training purposes. However, she'd never ventured in to see where Camp ended and the world began.
Elora sat up. She stared into the dark depths of the forest as if she was waiting for something to pop out at her. "Hey Madison, have you ever explored the forest? Like, went in and kept going until the Camp border kind of explore?" she asked. She didn't remove her gaze from the looming, dark trees while she waited for Madison's response. Something must be out there, but what?

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] Blue,car,girl,sunglasses,beach,fashion-3f5960fae81308bca9da923485665aa0_h

Thinking for a moment, Madison considered all of the activities she had done in three years. With a gasp she realized her answer, "No! Oh my gosh! I haven't!" Madison was horrified. To think that she'd gone this long without exploring the woods. A grin upturned the corners of her mouth as she slid out her miniature spear from her pocket. She rubbed the small spear shaft with her thumb and it elongated into a full spear. "I'd like to explore it, though," she said, peering into the woods.

Looking down at her shoes to make sure she had good shoes on, she realized she was not dressed for exploring. She wore high-waisted shorts with TOMS. She would die out there. "Can I go change first? And maybe grab some armor?" She asked hopefully.

Last edited by Aura on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:38 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44424155

Elora's imagination and curiosity was beginning to get the better of her. She could just picture what might be hidden behind that wall of trees. What lies beyond that border? She was always told never to venture into the forest, but with her own need to know, and now Madison's excitement, she just couldn't see herself listening to that rule. A wide smile stretched across her face, and Elora never smiles.
The daughter of Hades was snapped out of her thoughts by Madison's voice. When her friend mentioned armor, Elora glanced down at her own attire. A black tank top, black and white striped sweater and gray skinny jeans. Probably not the best thing to protect her from danger. "Yeah, armor might be a good idea. I think I'll do the same. Text Morgan and tell her what we're doing. We can all meet back here in ten minutes," she said with a nod of her head. Without a response, Elora grabbed the branch she was sitting on with her long, slender fingers and swung from her spot in the tree. She landed on the ground and the call of a crow rang through the forest. Elora glanced around, spotted the crow in the cloudy sky and frowned. "I'll see you in a bit!" she called to Madison and jogged off towards the cabins.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Jogging off into the opposite direction because she knew a quicker way, Madison was thoroughly excited for this little quest thing. Only a few people went into the woods nowadays. It used to be that everyone trained and fought all the time. Now all everyone did was worry about boyfriends and girlfriends. Madison didn't have a boyfriend, but she wasn't worried about it. Sure, it might be nice to have a date once and a while but Madison was more focused on fighting.

Madison kept a steady pace while jogging to her cabin. Madison was a fairly good long-distance jogger because she trained in school to be a runner. She had tried out for the team and had even made it but had to quit once she found out about camp. Madison kept herself in shape though.

Once she arrived in front of the low lying Poseidon cabin, Madison started thinking about where her armor might be. Probably under her bed in the drawer. She jogged into the cabin and put her phone on her pillow and slipped into a pair of loose fitting jeans, kept her anchor sweatshirt on and placed a pair of Vans on her feet. Digging around in her drawer beneath her bed, she pulled out her chest plate, calf plates, and her arm band. She didn't particularly want to use her helmet. It was unnecessary at the moment. She slipped into the armor, it fitting perfectly against her clothes. Her armor was charmed to fit her growing body.

Madison grabbed her spear out her cabin and twirled it around. She was very good with a spear, but she also grabbed her dagger just in case her tip broke. She also grabbed a drink of a Fiji water before she left. Soon, she was back in the Forest looking for Elora.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44208421

Last edited by Aura on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:08 pm

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] NICO05
Morgan Spyro [daughter of Zeus, Greek Lord of the Sky.]

Morgan slipped her phone into her pocket feeling both rebellious and dangerous. She carried with her the scent of a storm; the small of energy and wind and rain. She didn't smell anything like Madison, who smelled like the sea, or Elora who smelled like death. She was different, because she complemented the trio. Morgan was a child of Zeus.

Advancing into a sprint as soon as Elora came into view, Morgan quickly reached her friend. "Thanks for the invitation," she commented half sarcastically. It was just like the daughter of Zeus to speak with some spunk and sass, but she wasn't usually hurt when she was the last to be notified.

"I hope I didn't miss anything . . . Madison's text just said 'Forest!' So anyway, here I am!" Morgan threw her hands into the air and made a mental note to calm down. She got a little energetic when something exciting was about to happen. "Let me guess, you guys were bored when suddenly one of you thought, 'Let's make the most of our camp experience!' We've never really talked about the forest, which is why it came out as a surprise to me when the text mentioned it, but that makes it perfect, doesn't it? Just exciting enough to draw in Big Three kids." Morgan smiled brightly and rubbed her hands together. They became increasingly hot until she realized they were steaming.

Assuming Elora would be surprised by her accuracy, Morgan shrugged. "I know you guys. And I'm magic." The blonde raised an eyebrow slyly, sure that today she had really out done herself. The others were lucky if they got to say a word in between Morgan's constant rants. The Zeusie was like her siblings. She liked hearing herself make sense!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:50 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44424155

Elora made it to her cabin. Her half-siblings acknowledged her presence with a glance up or a nod, but other than they they steered clear of her. Because of her mysteriously convenient claiming with her two friends Morgan and MAdison, Elora was viewed as strange, as though she would be the death of all of them. But after so long with that reaction from people, she thought nothing of it.
Elora made her way to her bunk and rummaged through her belongings. Her outfit was fine for underneath her armor, but she still had to put on something to protect her more than fabric. She looped a silver belt through her jeans, a silver bracelet on each wrist, and slipped a silver jacket over her current clothing. This was special, lightweight armor she had specially made. When danger was near the silver clothing tuned into silver armor. THe belt stretched across her legs, the jacket covered her torso, head and arms, and the bracelets made her gloves. Elora also slipped the sling for her dagger over her belt and slipped her seven daggers in the sling.
Elora, deciding that she was well prepared for the occasion, made her way out of her cabin when she spotted Morgan. The daughter of Hades listened to her friend ramble on. When the girl was done, she gave a small snort of amused laughter, mostly at her last comment. "Yes yes, you're so magical. And it was mostly Madison complaining that camp was boring and me trying to calm her complaints with something new," she replied. Elora had also, before she left the cabin, grabbed her emergency back pack with water and food rations, a flashlight, and a change of clothes in case of emergency. Elora gestured for Morgan to follow as she started towards the forest again. "Come on let's hurry, Madison is probably already there and complaining that we aren't there yet," she joked before she began jogging back to their meeting place.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 am

i may have accidentally deleted my post. Huh. xD Whoops.

Last edited by Aura on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Breaking through the clearing and gazing at her other best friend, Morgan smiled warmly. "It's us! Whoa . . . Whoa, Madison, are you okay?" Springing forward and leaving Elora behind her, the bold daughter of Zeus gently touched her friend's wound. Heat therapy was usually good for wounds. "Really, Fish Face?" Morgan asked with a scoff. Her gentle blue eyes had turned gray and heat radiated off of her special hands. "Just hold still . . ." Pressing her hands against Madison's scrape, Morgan allowed heat to flow onto the cut.

Once she grew tired, the demigod backed away and forced a proud smile. "That should . . . keep you from needed stitches! But I'd still do something about it when we get back from exploring!" Morgan's face was red and sweat dripped down her cheek. "Sorry if it was too hot, Fish Face."

Morgan stood up and stretched before noticing she was the only one without armor. "Oh, I didn't get the memo. Do you guys think we'll really need armor?" The Zeusie conveyed real worry in her eyes, and tried her best to stand strong. "I think I have volleyball pads in my knife bag!" Morgan threw her satchel off of her shoulder and rummaged threw it, taking out her knives and hand protecting gloves out of her bag. Finally she pulled out two white knee pads, which she pulled on. "Huh . . . There we go! Let's see those monsters get past me!" Morgan wiggled her eyebrows and giggled, but truly did feel safer.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Her hands were burning, and Madison winced. But, at least the cut was healed. "Who you calling Fish-face, Eagle-nose?" Madison grinned. She thought that was pretty clever. However, Elora probably didn't. Then again, who knew what that child was thinking. "You really think those are going to protect you?" Madison snorted, wiping dirt out of her hair and onto Morgan.

"I really think they aren't going to work. Unless you plan on sliding across the forest floor," she pointed out with a bit of a smirk. Hey, it was funny! She couldn't help her laughter.

Last edited by Aura on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Morgan reached for her nose quickly before realizing Madison was just calling her names again. "Clever, clever," Morgan noted with a pleased sigh. Other things were on her mind then protection. There were boys in her life now that she had finally become social at camp. Really, there was one boy, and he was her nephew, but he was the nicest guy she'd ever met.

"My knee pads will keep me from getting an arrow to the knee!" Morgan retorted boldly before realizing it was completely incorrect. "Well, they actually won't, because they're foam, but . . . you know . . . minor set back. I'll deal with that when the time comes." Morgan shrugged, though she had a far off look in her eye. Why couldn't she stop thinking about Will? She shouldn't be.

"Where to first? I wonder how far off these trees go . . ." Morgan stood on her tippie-toes and peered into the forest excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Noticing her friend's far away look along with the moony eyes, Madison chuckled. "Who're you thinking about? And don't tell me anyone. I know that look. You're pining over a boy, aren't you?" Madison pressed. She was beginning to make things feel awkward, she just knew it. But, hey! Madison and Morgan were good friends. Madison would tell Morgan if she had a crush on a guy. She kind of had a guy in mind, but he wasn't very important yet.

Poking her friend in the side, she giggled.

Last edited by Aura on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Morgan looked towards Elora and sighed. Madison knew. Of course Madison knew! By now the trio could practically read each other like open books. There also wasn't any point in lying about who she was thinking about. "Okay, you got me. I might have maybe met a guy earlier . . . And he might maybe be the nicest, cutest, tallest guy I'll ever meet." Morgan's smile grew larger until her eyes were forced into a squint and she squealed. "He's um . . . You see he . . . Oh . . ." Morgan couldn't tell her best friends that Will was her nephew, or that he was her Cabin Leader. Elora sure didn't like her Cabin Leader, and neither did Madison, but for them it was so different. Will had already explained it to her. They weren't really related!

"He's related to me, I guess, but it's so distant, it doesn't even matter!" Morgan put her hands over her heart and fluttered her eyelashes. "His name's Will. And if you guys tell anyone about the fact that I have a crush, I'll hunt you down." Morgan rubbed her hands together threateningly and lightning shot out of them, hitting the ground right bellow her feet. "Besides, that's all it is, right? Just a teenage crush. No big deal." The Zeusie shrugged it off and started laughing. "You guys'll always come first. Fish Face, Ghostie." Morgan wrapped both of her friends into a tight hug and breathed in deeply. The two girls she was with were definitely her best friends, no questions asked. She would lay down her own life for them. She would lay down her own life for Will, too. She would lay down her own life for them all. Morgan would never have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Madison's eyes widened. 'Will's her cousin person, right? Half-brother? Incest!' She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off, "It's okay, don't worry. Although.. I did hear that Will's a bit of a player," Madison admitted. He'd been listening in on a conversation between two Aphrodite daughters and she'd caught that little bit. Although she didn't know Will personally she felt that she'd need to warn her friend.

Madison sighed thoughtfully thinking about the guy she liked. "At least the guy you like knows you exist. The guy I like has never even looked at me. He has no knowledge that I exist," Madison said with an unhappy expression. She downcasted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]   The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Three Trio [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Nico]
Page 1 of 1