Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

[nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. Empty
PostSubject: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Roxanne layed on Will's bed with her feet kicked up on his desk. "Ahh...this is the life. Being alive is great.. Hades can't bother me anymore and I can't bother him... although, I'll miss that." Roxanne chuckled. She stretched a little bit and slowly let her eyelids close as she smiled remembering the good ol' days.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Hale walked into the Zeus cabin, looking for Will. He was holding a soccerball, but it kept slipping out of his grip. It was too big for his small hands to grasp. Several months had passed since Zan's death, and he was beginning to finally take her cousin's words to heart. She wouldn't be back, but he could move on. He would live.

As he stepped inside, the small boy dropped his soccerball again. His jaw dropped. Zan was sitting on Will's bed. It couldn't be real. It couldn't! Was it? It was! "ZAN!" Hale shouted, rushing to the bed and attacking his old friend in a hug. His arms were barely long enough to reach around Zan, since she was older, but he managed the hug. "Zan. Don't leave me, please. Oh Zan!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Zan's eyes flew open in a gasp as soon as the ball hit the floor. Before her ninja-like reflexes could kick in she was being hugged, "Gah, what the he- Oh, hey, Hale." She said ruffling his hair. "How you doin' kid." She remembered Hale. Practically gave the kid his position in Cabin leading.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Hale went into a fit of childish giggles as Zan ruffled his hair. "I'm better now," Hale replie proudly, letting go of the hug. In his state of pure happiness, the kid almost forgot I ask, "Wait! You're supposed to be dead!" His smile faded as he watched Zan die over and over in his head. "Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 pm

"Well..." Zan said with a weary look. Hades had a way of making her mortal. Personally, the god was sick of Zan's taunting and Zan knew Zeus would kill Hades if Hades turned her into a rat. So he couldn't do anything. Hades said he'd make her mortal forever if she did something for him. Something she did do, but would never talk about it. "I'm kind of back and here to stay. Hale can you keep a secret?" She asked with a nervous look on her face. Zan knew what she did was bad, and on a scale of 1 to 10, this was an 85.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Hale's eye widened. A smile snuck across his face upon hearing that Zan could stay, and he almost ignored the last thing she said. "A secret? That sounds scary." He pondered his options, and put excessive thought into his decision to nod. "Yeah, I can keep secrets. Most of the time." The son of Apollo tried to anwser as honestly as he could, but he feared it wasn't enough. Could he keep big secrets from Will and Colby? Or Alex, if she ever chose to return home? He would have to. Zan trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

"Alright...Hades hates me. I bug the living crap out of that god daily. When I asked him if he wanted a vacation from he nearly cried with happiness. And then I asked him if I could leave forever. He didn't buy it at first because he didn't want to get rid of me that quickly. I mean, the god hates me. But, I was still dead. So he came up with a deal for me. I had...to go into the Fields of Punishment and cleanup after the tortured people..." Zan shuddered still thinking about. The work was nasty.. cleaning up body parts that were half cooked and partly charred. Sometimes scraping blood off of things.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm

as he listened, Hale tried to remain focused. He wasn't use to listening to people talk more than a couple of sentences. "Hades hates you? How can Hades hate you? You're the coolest person I know!" From the boy's compliments, it was apparent he looked up to the girl he was sitting next to more than anyone.

As the story progressed, Hale drew in a sharp breath, gasping. "He made you work around all the bad people? Did you see my little brother anywhere? My mom? They look a lot like me. I figured my brother would be in the Fields of Punishment. He could be a little tricky sometimes." A sad smile overtook Hale's face as he remembered Tyson. The boy had been sucks baby, but he showed promise, being a son of Zeus, and he could love. The little kid didn't deserve to die at a goddess's hand.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

"They were all dead and mutilated, Hale." Roxanne looked into Hale's eyes with a look that said it all. "Their faces were either slashed open and I couldn't see anything or...they were just too mutilated to recognize..." She whispered. Of all the things Roxanne had through, this was by far the worse. Zan looked away for a moment picking at her nails.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Dropping his smile and mumbling a curse in Greek to himself, Hale nodded. He didn't want to make Zan relive it again. "Hey, you're the bravest person I know. It had to be worth it! You can be with Will now, and your other friends." Being careful not to mention any specific friends names, Hale tapped his chin. "Have you seen Will yet? He's doing better. Carly died, his life got bad, but I'm sure he's getting better. He's a good friend too."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Zan snorted, "I swear, Hale, you're like a dog chasing a squirrel on crack. The dog being on crack." She laughed and ruffled his hair. "How're you and Anne?" She asked the twelve-year old. ROxanne highly approved of their relationship despite their twelve-ness.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Upon being called a dog on crack, Hale started to laugh. "I like dogs! I got myself one, too! His name's Truckee! His middle name's Zan, though." He coughed before Zan brought up Anne. "Oh. Anne? She's . . . Great." The same depression that had been in control of him for the past few weeks came back in a wave.

"She's actually missing. I can't lie to you, Zan. She's gone. Honestly, I haven't seen her for a while." Patting his hair back into place, Hale waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 am

"She's lost? What?" Roxanne said sitting up suddenly. Hale's girlie, lost? She was a star for crap's sake. How did that even happen? Then Roxanne had an impulsive moment, "Well let's go find her."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Hale bit his lip to keep from breaking down, but it didn't quite work. He sobbed in strange, gasping breaths. The tears built up in his eyes didn't pour out f his eyes, but it was still obvious he was crying. Even Zan's impulsive suggestion didn't completely cheer him. It did, however, pause his crying. "Go find her?" Hale repeated, blinking several times to clear his eyes of the fuzzy haze. "Do you think we can? I mean, I want to, but, we don't know where to start. There's an entire world out there." The thought of meeting gods and titans on the way did excite him, and his heart longed to see Anne again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

When he started crying, Zan's mind went blank. 'There's a crying child in front me. What part of my training helps me with this situation?' Slowly and tentatively, she reached out and awkwardly patted his back. "There...there. It's alright." She said with an awkward look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 pm

((Voldy hug. xD I thought of that. xD))

As Zan tried to calm him, Hale sat up. If Zan was trying to calm down a kid, she had to care. "Zan, never be a babysitter. Or anything to do with kids, really," Hale replied, patting her shoulder. "But you can be a mom. Just make sure there's a dad." Nudging Zan in the ribs lightly, Hale wiggled his eyebrows. Zan did need a boyfriend. "Wait. What about Sam?" Finding Anne could wait. He needed this time with his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm

"I don't know what happened to him. Really, I thought he was the one for a while. I still think so. We were perfect for each other. With my other boyfriends, I could never see myself settling down with them. But...with Sam it was different. I could see myself having a future with him. Having kids and a family away from camp. But, after that battle he dropped off the face of the Earth. He never died, though. I would've seen him in Elysium. He's out there somewhere. He's definitely the love of my life.. other than myself of course. And if you tell anyone what I said, I will personally eat your dog for breakfast." Zan threatened. Jokingly of course. She'd never actually eat a dog...unless she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm

At the threat towards Truckee, Hale tense up, pretended to zip his lips, and threw away the key. "With Anne, I could see us hugging. And sharing toys. And going on a date. We almost got to go on a date, but I had to do something Cabin Leaderie." Crossing his arms, Hale let out a puffed breath. "Looks like we have two people we need to find, then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 pm

"Yeah..." Zan said, concentrating. A plan was already forming in her brain. They'd need a bag of drachmas, a GPS, some nectar and ambrosia, matches, and lighting fluid. Not for you what you'd think.. "If we're going to go on a quest. We're going to need a couple things. We're going to need a ride. I have my car, so that's covered. We're going to need medical supplies, weapons, and...what else?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:52 pm

"We probably need another person. These types of things usually work out better in groups of 3, right? We're just two people . . ." Hale tried to think of something else they might need, but another companion was all that came to mind. "I can supply the ambrosia and nectar. The infirmary loves me!" Chuckling, Hale threw his arms into the air. "We can work our problems out. This has to end well."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 pm

"I have no idea who I would take...Will needs to run the cabin and plus he's got Carly to handle, now. Gah." Zan said with a sigh.. "We're always going to need some light-weight armor. I can get some so don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm

"Carly's back, too?" Hale said excitedly. That was perfect for Will. He'd been so down lately. It didn't seem fair that people had to be ripped from other's lives. "Then Will is off the table. He needs to spend his time with Carly . . ." Al hale could do to keep from braking down was assure himself they would find Anne and Sam. "There's got to be someone. A cabin leader, Zeusy, one of the willing weekers? They might like to go on a quest before they leave." Pausing his train of thought to think of something else to say. "And we have to trust them with our lives," the young Apollo boy finally confirmed. He couldn't think of anyone he trusted more than Zan, though.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm

"Hmm...we could always just go on our own. Screw the three rule. We'll be fine on our own." Zan declared. "Alright, I'll run to the armory and grab my leather armour. It won't take that long. You go to the infirmary and grab some ambrosia and a canteen of nectar. And then go back to your cabin and pack a duffel bag full of clothes and a backpack full whatever else. Grab your weapon, too. I have a large duffel bag full of guns and swords and arrows and such in my car." Zan said getting up. She walked towards the door and turned to Hale, "Go with the wind. Or something like that." Then she left.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Hale turned and ran from the Zeus cabin. Everything was going to be alright, because they were finally going find Anne. Once they did, Hale would never let her go. He would keep her safe, protect her, apologize to her. Giddy with excitement, Hale ran faster towards the infirmary. He quickly picked up the medicine, and some cloth in case they needed it.

After that, it was to his cabin! Grabbing the backpack he had came to camp with, the Cabin Leader stuffed several camp shirts into his bag, several Nike shorts, and an extra pair of tennis shoes. "Truckee!" Hale called, picking up his dog carefully and shoving him in the bag. Luckily, Truckee wasn't grow to an extremely large size, and he fit perfectly. Finally, the Apollo boy slipped a picture of Anne holding Truckee into his pocket, and picked up the pack. He zipped it slightly, but left air holes for his friend.

"Zan!" Hale called as he sprinted back to the Zeus cabin. "Zan, I got my stuff!" His bow was slung around his shoulder, as it usually was, so he pulled the string, which turned it into an iPod. Picking up an arrow out of the quiver, he turned the weapons into a set of headphones. "Now I'm ready," he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Zan jogged back from the armory with a light-weight pair of armor sets. They were camflouage-green and brown and were leather. She tossed a pair at Hale. "I designed them myself when I was at Mooraj." Zan took the chest plate and strapped it on using the straps on the sides of the flaps. That would lace them together. She then strapped on the belt and stuck her sword/bat thing into it. Then she slipped on the shoes.
"That's my pair from when I was much younger." She said, pointing to the pair that was Hale's. "Pfft." Zan snorted once she realized what she was doing. "I don't know why I'm putting these on." She immediatley took it all off.
She then went around her cabin and threw a few vitals into a bag of her own. Most of her stuff was in the Underworld, still. She'd have to ask to have it shipped up. She wondered if UPS did that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.   [nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[nico. nico. post. ] Former Zeus cabin leader just chillin'.
Page 1 of 1