Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open)   Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:09 am

Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) Mainna10
marina rownes, daughter of mania, 16

Minna trudged back to Cabin 2 in disgust.

The day had been already bad for her. A kid talked to Minna, and, being the daughter of Mania, she scared the kid away. This time, the sixteen year old girl promised to not talk to kids. Since now. She frowned, and looked up the big cabin of the queen on Olympus. Minna rolled her eyes in anger, her mood shifting again, and opened the door to the Noisy cabin. She covered her eyes in fear of glass.

She plopped to her bunk, and started fiddling with her scarf.

Minna looked around. She wondered, in this sheer number of children of minor gods, if she had any sibling here. She went instantly sad, thinking she was alone.

"But I'm not going home," she mumbled in frustration.

Coded by Cher of CHB and ATF

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open)   Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Jennifer Lance
Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) Tumblr_lykgexEHlx1r6be7r
"A girl can do anything a guy can do, but better."

..::Feels like we're on another level::..
..::Feels like our loves intertwined::..
..::We can be two rebels breaking the rules::..
..::Me and you, you and I::..

"Um, hello?" Jennifer said, coming into cabin two. She was coming back from her walk on the beach, and was stopping into cabin two for a bit to get her library book before going to lunch.
Jennifer leaned over the side of her bed, looking at the girl. "What do you mean your not going home?"

..::All you got to do is watch me::..
..::Look what I can do with my feet::..
..::Baby feel the beat inside,::..
..::I'm driving you can take the front seat::..
..::Just need you to trust me::..
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open)   Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 am

Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) Mainna10
marina rownes, daughter of mania, 16

"Not going home means not going home," Minna said listlessly. Then she seemed to realize the girl was speaking to her formally. She blushed a delicate scarlet. "Meaning it's... it's... oh." The blonde daughter of Mania took a deep breath and formally looked at the girl.

But Minna did not dwell on the new girl's appearance. She pursed her lips and tried to think of a good and clear response. She wondered randomly if this girl had a glass with her. She put the thought aside and said, "Personal reasons," which seemed kind of stupid. Minna's mind worked frantically to continue a small conversation.

"By the way, my name is... Minna Rownes, Mania's daughter. Are you my sibling?"

Coded by Cher of CHB and ATF
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open)   Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' with Cabin 2 (open)
Page 1 of 1