Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) Empty
PostSubject: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 am

I looked around. this was so much better than the hermes cabin. I saw an emptey bunk and sat my duffle under it. the bunk seemed very Awsome, and I noticed that there was another camper near me so I smiled and said,"Hello, my name is Zaclynn, unclaim-err daughter of hephaestus. What's yours?" I extended my arm as if to shake.
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 pm

He was busily packing away his stuff, excited to start exploring the camp when the girl entered. It was his first day at camp and he was set on making a good impression on everyone before he started being his usual immature, overconfident and carefree self and what better place to start than with his siblings.
"I'm Rex, claimed son of Hephaestus." He replied shaking her hand.
"Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Axlknight on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colour change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:27 am

"So, Rex, what was your mortal family like?" I asked, trying to start a convorsation.
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 pm

"Dead." He says boldly cutting that topic short but quickly filly that ackward gap of silence with one of his own.
"What did you mean when you said unclaimed daughter of daughter of Hephaestus when your hear at the Hephaestus cabin?" He asked hoping she didn't find him rude for changing the subject like that.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm

" well, I am used to saying, unclaimed, but just a bit ago I was claimed!"
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm

He smirked not really getting it but it amused him all the same.
"Were you surprised that you were a child of Hephaestus?" He asked because he certainly was when he found out.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:19 am

I nodded." Yeah I never guessed... But I love it here. It's perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 am

"So what do you plan on doing first horse back ridding, a swim in the lake going down to the beach, I hear there's alot to do around here."He asked packing away the last of his stuff then taking a seat next to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

"Well, "I started" Last week I went swiming, so would you like to go down to the stables?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:51 pm

He hesitated a bit remembering his Equinophobia but decided it was time to at least try and put that behind him.
"Sure why not." He says putting on a clearly heard faked excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Should I make the forum? That is if you really want to go to the stables...
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:00 pm

(Yeah you go right ahead.)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 am

these posts are getting on the short side.
please try and lengthen them a bit more
to meet the forums expectations. Thank
you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)   Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zacklynn's new cabin(open to all rp'ers)
Page 1 of 1