Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 pm

To say Barbara was uncomfortable was an understatement, she didn't feel like she belonged in here, everyone else was so strong, they belnged here. Barbara did not belong here, she was new and had barely spoken to any of the others, she sat crosslegged on her bed in the corner.Her right leg rising and falling onto the bed sheet below, in rapid succesion, her shoes at the side of the bed and her pressed firmly togethor. Barabara allowed her hair to hang down , her lips pursed togethor, staring into the small gap between her feet.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Pulling his box of CDs out from underneath his bed, Morgan looked up to see a girl acting very strange across the room. He had seen her around before, but they had never talked. He shifted through the CDs until he came across the Megadeth album he was searching for then placed the box back under his bed. He then stood up and walked over to where the troubled girl was laying. "What's wrong, girl?" He asked, "It's a beautiful day, why don't you head on out with the rest of the campers?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Barbara looked up, she had not expected anyone to actually come over and talk to her, her lips pursed. Barbara looked up at Morgan, she let out a soft sigh, her lips parting slightly "Oh I don't realy feel like going outside, its too hot." Barbara shrugged casually, pursing her lips again in thought, bringing her hands down to rest on the bed below hr.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Morgan shrugged and over next to his bed and pulled his pet king snake, Gary, who coiled around Morgan's arm and flicked his tongue in and out. "Do you like snakes?" Morgan asked Barbara while staring into Gary's dark eyes and humming a tune and tapping his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Barbara blinked slightly, looking over to Morgan and his snake, her lips pursed in thought she wet her lips slightly. Barbara looked over to her feet, shifting them about so her legs hang over the side of the bed. Barbara let out a soft sigh, she shook her head briely, running a hand through her hair. The girl tilted her head,watching Morgan and the snake, her feet hanging just inches above the floor below. Barbara shifted about on the bed "I guess, I haven't realy seen many snakes to be honest."
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:25 pm

"They're horribly misunderstood creatures. Always thought of as evil and mean, like us Ares kids. Never even given a chance by most before they get scared and run away. You wanna hold him?" Morgan stretched out his arm and offered the snake to Barbara. Gary sat motionless while studying the new face before him, flicking his tongue out occasionally to taste the air around her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm

"Ok, I guess I could" Barbara says her voice barely above a whisper, she let out a small sigh, she held out her hend, palm facing downward. Barbara let out a small sigh, pursing her lips in thought, she turned her hand so the palm faced the ceiling. It was clear that Barbara didn't realy have any experiance with handling snakes.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

"Now, it's pretty easy to handle these guys. Just keep a steady arm and let yourself act as a tree he can climb around on." He allowed Gary to travel onto Barbara before turning around and pulling out a dead rat and dropping it into Gary's empty cage. He then returned and watched his snake twist and coil itself around in order to find a comfortable position to rest in.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Barbara let out a small sigh, her eyes following the snake as it coiled around her arm she found it a little unsettling. Barbara sighed, shifting about on the bed she pulled her arm back suddenly as she fell from the bed onto her butt, wincing in slight discomfort. Barbara hoped her rapid movement had not startled the snake at all/
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Morgan chuckled a bit at Barbara's discomfort before taking the snake back and placing it in it's cage. allowing it to feast on the dead rat before it. "Well, you did better than most do with Gary. He's hungry, too, so I'm surprised he didn't bite you when you fell like that. Must mean he likes you some." He then extended his arm to help Barbara back up to her feet. "So what's wrong, how come you're just sitting around here like a sad sack when you could be outside having a great time?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Barbara sighed, accepting Morgans hand and pulling herself to her feet, she sighed moving to sit back on the bed. Barbara shrugged "too hot outside for my liking, plus theres not that many people about." Barbara shrugged "and by the lake its those aphrodite girls mainly and I realy don't wanna go near them today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)   Hanging out in the Cabin (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in the Cabin (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: