Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] Empty
PostSubject: Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]   Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Italics = Lycus
Underline = Cyrus

Lycus and Cyrus were just lounging around the Cabin trying to think of something to do. Lycus was using magic to juggle some golf balls, and Cyrus was sitting sideways in an arm chair reading. "Yo Cyr you got any ideas of what to do?" Lycus asked twirling the the golf balls at ever increasing speeds. "Aside from reading? No." Cyr said turning a page.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]   Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Caden Evans | Son of Hecate | 16

Caden stepped into the cabin quietly, and saw the two lounging around. "Hey guys."
He pulled one of his daggers out of the sheathe on his belt and tossed it into the air, spinning it with his magic.
he told them, sitting down across from them. "Whats up?"

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]   Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

I walked in to Hecate Cabin and saw Caden, Lycus, and Cyrus. "Hey guys what's up." I ask them as I sat on my bed. I got out my wand and started and brought up a picture of the girl I met at the winter ball and made it disappear. "Well I'm bored how about you guys."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]   Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:08 am

Both Cyrus and Lycus waved as their cabin mates walked in. Although Cyrus didn't look up to do so, something very interesting had to happen to pull him out of that book, and the arrival of two of his half-brothers was not enough yet. So was the one to answer both questions, which was usual. "We're cool, and very bored. Anyone got any ideas, aside from reading or juggling with magic?" Lycus asked looking for something to do.

Lycus wanted to pull some pranks, but after that last time he has to lay low for awhile, meaning boredom. Lycus looked around at the cabin and asked "Anyone else find this place annoyingly bright?" Lycus asked. "Yup." The quick reply came from Cyrus which was no surprise, they agree on many things. It wasn't that they had a problem with bright colors, it was just both preferred darker colors.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]   Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 am

I walked into the Cabin, lookingaround at my new home. hmm... this place has power... my right hand started glowing with the Triforce on my hand. such energy... it restores me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]   Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounging in the Cabin [(Open)]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: