Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) Empty
PostSubject: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am

I was on my top bunk when I heard someone come in and scream. I had my IPod on and my earphones in, do I couldn't hear what he or she was yelling about. It was a few more seconds and the person was still yelling. I rolled my eyes. This person was getting on my nerves. I grabbed my IPod and turned up the volume. And of course, I could still hear the person yelling. They were yelling some thing about getting made fun of or something. After a few seconds I couldn't stand it anymore. I sat up, climbed down my bunk, grabbed my knife off of my calf and stuck it at the person's neck. "Shut up right now. Your getting on my nerves." I snapped to the person who was yelling.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 am

"Who is screaming!?" I yelled pulling my head up from my book. My hair was pulled back out of my face when that person interrupted my train of thought. I was about ready to tear their heads off! UGH! I was in the middle of a FANTASTIC book and suddenly I hear screaming. It was so annoying! "Whoever it is SHUT UP! I am trying to read!" I groaned again trying to collect my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:37 am

I heard in my ears as one of my half-sisters yelled also. "Thank goodness I'm not the only realizing the annoyance of this person." I muttered to myself. I noticed that I still had the person stuck to my knife. "So, if you don't want a deep cut on your throat and blood gushing I would suggest you shut the crap up!" I yelled at the person in front of me. I still had my knife against their throat. I turned around and muttered to myself where no one could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:59 pm

That screaming. My head was pounding as I was getting up. I half expected it to be my brother but it was someone entirely different. That made me remember I was at camp, not home, but even so Bane was still around here somewhere. He probably would shout like an idiot too, just not now. Then I witness Katro threaten the person. Oh wait, now I could tell her! I suddenly giggled. I was so excited thinking about it now. I called out her name. "Hey Katro!" She seemed a bit grumpy due to the person screaming, but I hoped that I wasn't being too much of a bother. I went climbing over to her bunk.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I climbed up my bunk and found that someone said hello to me. I looked around to find my half-sister smiling at me. "What?" I asked Angel. I listened closely as the yelling biginned to quieten down. I smiled. It was quiet for a few more seconds until I heard my name calling outside the cabin. I rolled my eyes. I knew the person of the voice. "Just go on ahead Angel! I'm listening!" I called over the yelling hoping that she could hear me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

I was bouncing up and down with excitement at this point. I couldn't wait to tell her. My shyness had made way for my joy as the words spilled out of my mouth. "We're going out! We're going out! It's official! We said romantic words to each other and kissed while flying in the skies! We were on a Pegasus and we saw like the whole camp under us and were going through the sky and it was beautiful and he gave me my own baby Pegasus named Beat and then we went to the beach and had a lovely time together laying down on this blanket in the sand holding each other!" I then realized that I couldn't breathe so then I stopped to take in a large amount of oxygen and let Katro respond. I couldn't help it! I was acting so girly yet I couldn't help it. I just had to tell someone!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

I sat there patiently listening to my sister's respond. "Well, that was a fast thing. I am not very surprised though. Some girls who like Reji thinks he is a player, because he likes to impress everyone and stuff. I mean Hunter told me about the stuff he did, and Cal told me something he did on the lake. He just likes to be a center of attention person I would say. Not to be mean or anything. But most boys are like that. Just deal with it." I said with boredom in my eyes. I started to walk to the cabin door about to cut the person who was screaming throat. I turned around to say one more thing. "He can't automatically give you a Pegasus. You have to go there and adopt one yourself. That's why I said you have to adopt one!" I said. I turned back around and found the person yelling. To find it was Cal.

"What the crap are you doing out here yelling!?" I yelled at Cal. He smiled at me. "Just to let you know, we're not going to be able to have a camp fire tonight. Hunter and I have guard duty, Devin's gotta go out of state for something, so would just leave you." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I guess I'll see you guys next week?" I asked as crossing my arms. "Yeah, I guess so." Cal whispered to me. Then he walked away. I walked back inside, climbed on my bunk, plugged my earphones into my ear, and finally wanted peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm

"He had a bunch so he let me adopt one of his!" Was my last statement before she went over to the door. Player? Center of attention? I didn't get that from him at all! Did that mean...no, those words had to be true! They had to be! I went back to my bed and clutched onto my pillow. Those girls were wrong! I refused to believe that Reji, my boyfriend, was a player. I felt like he really loved me, and I really loved him too. So I would defend him. After all, there isn't anything I had seen to prove otherwise. Sure he was kind of showing off when he was controlling the Pegasus, but hey, it was a wonderful ride. My mind's thoughts were now on him. I was pretty much in La La Land.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

After a few hours everything went back to quiet. I was on my bed just waking up from a nap. I was still groggy. I rubbed my eyes to see that it only about three o'clock in the afternoon. "Holy crap." I whispered to myself. I sat up from my top bunk to find not so many people in the cabin. Everything was quiet, until once again another voice started to scream. But it was no other scream I heard. I searched the cabin to find someone having a bad dream in there bed. I sat right beside them trying to wake them up. I grabbed they're shoulders and shaked them like crazy. The screaming was still going on. I cupped my ears. Why does it have to be so much screaming, I thought! I tighten my eyes. I couldn't think. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. And automatically the person woke up. I was not having a good day I realized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

My daydreams led to real dreaming. I was opening my eyes to a bright sunny day. I was laying on the grass somewhere. I sat up to see Reji smiling with a picnic basket and a blanket lying under it. I smiled happily and went running over to enjoy a nice lunch with him. We were talking and laughing as we ate. It was such a nice beautiful day. Then suddenly I turned around and I saw vines growing out of nowhere. They were closing in, trying to grab me. One was eye to eye with me when I suddenly heard screaming and woke up. My Gods, what was with people? "W-What's going on? Why is everyone screaming?" I was confused and tired at the same time. I was trying to sleep here! This was becoming even worse than Bane getting killed by zombies in Left 4 Dead.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm

"God, why can't it be a little more quieter?" I whispered. I looked over at Angel who was sweating like crazy. "Did you have a nightmare?" I asked. I walked over to my bunk, grabbed my knives, and golden necklace, then walked out of the cabin heading for the woods. I had to get away from the loudness, I thought. I just had to or I would've gone into.. I stopped walking. No, I thought. I'm never going to go into the stage. I looked up pushed the thought out of my head and walked towards Euros Creek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I realized that I had been sweating. Those vines...what could that have mean? Dreams tend to symbolize things. They tend to have meanings and predictions of what was going to happen in the future. Was there trouble for me and Reji? Was there going to be something dragging us apart? I sure as heck hoped not! That would be terrible! I decided to leave. I got up and got into some outside clothes and took my pink notebook and the ice rose with me. I completely forgot I had taken off my bracelet. I would later wished that I hadn't forgot it. I left the cabin and decided to go exploring for a bit. I knew most of the campus from the tour. Just not the forest, right? Nothing could go wrong with a nice walk through the woods.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

A few minutes later I had reached Euros Creek. I slowly took of my shirt, shoes, and and weapons, wearing only a Nike blue-green tank-top and some torn up shorts. I slowly walked into the creek walking up and down the Creek thinking. I looked up into the sky seeing that it was only about sun-set. I slowly walked out of the creek and walked towards a tree. Devin had told me the other day that I wasn't good at climbing. Let's practice I thought. I started to slowly climb up the tree, and before I knew it I was looking at a great view of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)   Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loudness in the cabin! (OPEN!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: