Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]

Go down 
+10
Alec
Bre Bre
dean
Banana
Avawstar
Remplissage
maddie ☹
Colby
Nico
Angel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Empty
PostSubject: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] 111
Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Longtable88-500x333

The room looked marvelous. It was draped in golden fabric and covering in shining, twinkling lights. The table was long, stretching across the entire room to accommodate for the large number of people. The gods sat at one end of the table, with Zeus and Hera at the front two chairs, as they waited for the arrival of their children. The places were set with elegant plates and napkins. The center pieces, decorated with flowers and fruit grown by Demeter herself, were placed periodically in the middle of the table. Hanging from the ceiling was an extravagant crystal chandelier.
The ceiling seemed to be the most impressive part of the room. It was overly tall and painted and decorated with pictures of the Twelve Olympians. Crimson fabric was draped here and there and it accented the gold paint and carvings on the walls.
Chatter from the many different conversations echoed through the grand room as the Cabin Leaders began to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale entered the extravagant room, twitching with joy. No matter how hard he concentrated, he couldn't control his excitement. He dropped his Labrador puppy, Truckee, off with some of the dragons of Olympus, and the pup had looked excited the moment he saw them. Hale himself was excited, and with Anne by his side, he felt on top of the world. He couldn't believe she had really said yes to him! It was true! Hale Drem finally had a date.

As Hale gently pulled on his black, semi-formal shirt, he caught sight of Apollo. He was sitting in his chair, chatting with the other gods, and looked even more handsome than Hale had ever imagined. Was it weird for Hale to think his father was good looking? He decided no, because Hale himself strongly resembled Apollo. Apollo was wearing a suit, one much nicer than anything that could be found on earth. Hale looked down at his own clothes. They weren't what Hale had always imagined wearing when he finally met his father, but they were nicer than he hoped they would be. His button down, black shirt was a lot better than his camp shirt.

Hale put his hand on Anne's shoulder and faced her.
"Do you want to meet my father? I never have, so I want to. You don't have to come if you don't want to . . ." Hale looked at his feet, then back at Apollo, then over to Anne, who was right across from him. "I completely understand if you don't. I won't mind." Hale nodded, pleased, and took another look back at Apollo, who was still chattering with other gods; his friends' parents. Hale's eyes were filled with longing, and anyone could plainly see meeting Apollo was the young Cabin Leader's life's dream.

http://www.polyvore.com/hale_drem_dinner/set?id=31096006

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:49 pm

(Couples sit together)

Colby walked into the Olympus Great Hall. Her dress tickled her legs and she felt weird walking around in the dress. The black shash around her hips accented her ink black hair that was losly pulled into a crystal hair clip and falled in to curls down half her back.

Jade eyes scanned around her until they landed on her mother who was chattering away with Hermes. Turning towards her side she gave nervous look at Ace. She didn't have to look straight up with the heels she wore simply because they pushed her height to 5'8. She walked over to wear she was suppose to sit and looked beside her at Ace and looked back towards the empty fancy plates.

http://www.polyvore.com/semi-formal/set?id=30915776
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm

and you will never be able to break me because I will never give in

Ace Ashfield
"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value."

"Well, no matter what type of cracked up thing goes down tonight, be assured of the fact that you're looking mighty beautiful tonight, Colby." Ace complimented earnestly, grinning lopsidedly at Colby and rolling up the sleeves of his white button-down shirt out of habit. Realizing that it might be frowned upon that he was doing such a thing, he rolled them back down shortly after and dropped the grin to give her a subtle look that showed how he was secretly nervous as well.

Mussing his previously somewhat tamed hair and causing it to return to its usual disheveled state, Ace looked around the table for some familiar faces and found few. Well, there was Will - but he hardly knew the guy, he recognized Bellinda from the brief meeting at the strawberry fields, and of course, he knew Adam and Colby, but otherwise... Nobody. Made him kind of uneasy. If he had ever had to go up to Olympus, he would have preferred it be in the company of mostly familiar faces. Maybe he should try and socialize more, make more than two friends or something.

"You know, I always had this odd fantasy sort thing where I would be wearing this slick pair of dress pants and my pockets would be able to hold everything. My keys, my wallet, my cellphone, my... Okay, the pant pockets would be able to hold the three things I carried around with me. Anyways, I would be at the store, right? And then, while I'm paying for all my stuff, I would dig through my pockets in search of my wallet, and the stuff in my pockets would make this cool jangly sound." He told her, not really knowing why he had decided to. It was better than no conversation though.

Scrunching up his face thoughtfully (if a scrunched up face could be thoughtful), Ace frowned. "I went to great lengths to keep all of that from sounding dirty." He informed her.

you might as well walk away right now and learn not to take on forces beyond your ken
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Bellinda made her way into the grand dining room. It really was beautiful. The twinkling lights, the fine tapestries, the smell of wine... Event hough her father was a drunk, he did make some of the best wine she had ever tasted. Bellinda glanced around before she took a small sip of the purple liquid. She then smoothed out her dress and gently cleared her throat. She looked around for Likos, rising a bit on her toes to try and locate him in the crowd of people. She had invited him to be her date since they were, after all, two halves of a very strange couple.
Bellinda had her hair curled, as it naturally was, for the special occasion. However, she still kept it dyed platinum blonde with crimson and purple bangs. She wore a pink dress that reached to about her mid thigh. The waist of the dress was wrapped in black lace and she had on her usual, eccentric jewelry and shoes.

http://www.polyvore.com/bell_ball/set?id=31095456
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Thing34015512l-1
A N G E L I C A [angel] M C H A L N

"what happened to the dreams of a girl president?"

Angel strolled into the dining room, her stomach full of butterflies. She felt lighter and numb - so nervous. Peeking around the large room, Angel was astonished with everything. The Gods. When her eyes flickered across Aphrodite, Angel smiled. She had never seen her mother in person before, and she was beautiful! It was obvious where Angel's looks came from. Itching to talk to her mom, Angel glanced over at her date, Flann. She asked, "Can we sit by my mom?"

Her bright pink lips shined as she stretched her smile. Blinking, she revealed a light tan color shading her eyelids. Black eyelashes covered some of her lightly worn black eyeliner. Angel felt so lively in her attire. A purplely-maroon dress flounced up to her knees. She wore black heels, showing her baby-pink toenails. Her earrings were soft pink feathers, bouncing alongside and tickling her cheeks, but hiding beneath her wavy blond hair. Angel's black clutch held $50 and 23 golden drachmas, an iPhone 4, a Visa Platinum card, an extra eyeliner stick, and slick, rectangular, black, reading glasses. She was delighted with how she looked.

Wrapping her arm around Flann's, Angel got extremely nervous. She was excited, yet overwhelmed. Excited because her life long dream was coming true: meeting her mom. There were so many people and Gods to socialize with, it was magnificent! Yet, overwhelmed for the same reasons. It was all too much to take in, so Angel let out a deep breathe. Anxiety covered her face, yet Angel didn't try to relax. She wanted the tense feeling to do its job, then disperse.

"she's dancing in the video next to 50 Cent"

http://www.polyvore.com/angel_for_dinner_thing/set?id=31226347
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:22 am

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

Adam entered the scene, dressed up in a hastily-made suit. A jacket hung from his shoulders, black as night. It was highlighted by a loose tie which swung from his neck. He had obviously done his best to tame himself tonight. Despite the futile efforts, he had been unable to keep his hair in perfect conditions, as it was now back to it's usual ways. His eyes gleamed in the light as he glanced around. Scowling at his father, the only god that sat desolate and alone among the other chattering rulers, he grasped Syn's arm. "Come on."

Walking in the opposite direction of Hades, he craned his neck, looking at everyone who had came. Turning back to Syn, he smiled. "You look great tonight." His emerald eyes scanner her for a second before they looked away, searching for any empty seats: preferably away from the god of the Underworld.

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:59 am

Syn glanced around nervously, following Adam closely as she scanned the room. She could tell how uncomfortable he was as soon as he saw his father. She sighed, unsure of what to say or do while being slightly overwhelmed by the whole grandeur of the place.
That's what tended to happen when you never lived like a normal person, always on the run for as long as you could remember. And thats all she could remember, no parties, no dances, certainly no fancy dinner parties with the gods and goddesses of Olympus.
But she smiled up at Adam anyway at the compliment, even though she was obviously uncomfortable in the plain white dress that hugged her slender figure, flowing down gracefully from her waist to her knees. Her auburn hair, for once, was done up into a loose, somewhat messy bun, a few curls falling down from it to frame her face. She had refused make up and heels, instead going natural and wearing simple white sandals that were elegant in their own way. She preferred to be practical, but did allow herself to be dressed appropriately for the occasion. Needless to say, she did look beautiful, thanks to an Aphrodite child who had 'helped' her.
"Adam, relax" she said, touching his arm gently. She watched him, worried a little as he obviously tried to avoid his father.
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:38 am

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

At her words, Adam looked down and fiddled with his hands. "I'm nervous," he stated absently, his voice anxious. Glancing over at her, he frowned. "It's not like some of these other kids. I have very...bad relationship with my father. It's hard to get along with him..." Once he finished, he returned to gazing at the floor. Shifting uncomfortably, he looked around once more. Trying to flatten his hair again, he sneered. "This is ridiculous," he mustered, and continued to frown.

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:49 am

Syn sighed again, her eyes trailing around the room before she spoke. "I understand," she started, looking back at him. "I really do. But...you're kind of panicking" she said, frowning slightly. "Just...try and relax a bit" she said quietly, then smiled. "No one expects you to get along with him," she added as an afterthought.
"This is my first time even being near them" she said, indicating the gods and goddesses. "So I'm nervous too" she smiled, but it wavered slightly and she glanced around the room once more. There was no arrowhead for her to fiddle with, so she reached over and fiddled with the pendant on her bracelet. "I don't know what to do" she said honestly, glancing up at Adam shyly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:32 am

Zinnia Melion
Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Bab390adbf
"Cause Chaos Made You,"
~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin's heels clicked on the stone floor as she made her way into the room. Her short dress was worst than what she expected. Sure, the other girls giggled the moment she stepped out of the dressing room, but c'mon, why did it have to be pink?

After tripping for the nth time, she cursed under her breath and stood up straight, gathering up much of the dignity she had left. As the representativve of cabin 2, she felt suckish and another under dog. Finally regaining balance, she wobbled over to her seat next to Connor. Well, it wasn't exactly a date, more like a friendly invitation.

And she doesn't exactly know why she was really hear. Well, after being a cabin leader that is. She's not really welcomed, being one of the earliest god's child, this wasn't really an assurance. "Well, this is just great. This is the worst day of my life, and it started with the dress." she grumbled childishly, plopping herself on the white chairs and crossed her arms on her chest. Her usually pointy hair was pulled back into a messy bun and the remaining ones were curled princess like. She looked around and wrinkled her nose. So far, this was leaning into the order side, not her simple cup of tea.

Spoiler:

~o~o~o~o~o~
"And I Could Take You Back"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:54 am

When he comes to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me.

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Sig6
FLANN O'KEEFFE

Flann was quite nervous when he walked into the room. He was a son of a Titan and one that wasn't favoured throughout Olympus. He laced Angelica's arm through his as they walked to the table. Angel whispered something in his ear and he nodded. Glancing around he saw the seat that would be taken by Aphrodite, it had a shiny, pink-ish aura around it. There were names everywhere in Ancient Greek so he knew where who sat. Next to Aphrodite was Angelica's name and next to that it said 'Consort' which would be him.

Flann hadn't bothered to tame his wild ginger hair, he knew that it looked good on him after being told it did. His big green eyes were shining and gorgeous as always. He was wearing black jeans with equally black trainers and a grey v-neck shirt. Over that he had a tuxedo jacket. His shirt clung around his broad and muscular chest. Flann was quite tall but compared to some other people he wasn't all that special. Just in case to protect his date he had a dagger strapped to his chest under his shirt at the bottom so he could pull it out quickly.

OUTFIT

I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But still I'm in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But still I'm in love with Judas, baby[/color]

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] J_sig1
JESSE WEBBER

Jesse was excited to see his father, he looked around Olympus calmly, he didn't want to freak, he wanted to appear normal. His date, Avery, was next to him. Carefully he wrapped his arm around her waist. He saw his name in Ancient Greek and next to it Hephaestus on the left and on the right of him it said 'Date' which would be Avery.

Jesse's hair was spiked after some help from a Daughter of Aphrodite. He was wearing, like Flann, jeans and Converse but a button-up shirt with a cardigan which was open. His top top two buttons were undone. His unusually grey eyes stared guarded and carefully across the room. He was excited of course but didn't like showing it. Plus his eyes were grey, Hephaestus kids normally had brown eyes to it made him feel slightly odd.

I wanna love you,
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:08 am

Spoiler:

Anna Jones

Anna strolled into the giant, gold room; awing at it's massive size and bright colors. She wore a simple purple dress that went down to her knees, and some type of dress-up sandals she found stuffed all the way back in her closest. She never even knew she had them.

The teenager proceeded toward the large table, which stretched all the way across the room. At least they didn't have to worry about no one being able to fit. She plopped herself down on a chair next to her boyfriend, Aaren Fowler. He probably thought she looked like one giant mess, or just didn't expect her to wear what she was wearing. Even her hair was curled into ringlets; defienetly not expected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] 1293480232_4802_full

Connor Chambers

Connor gulped when he caught the sight of Zin. She was dressed in a pink dress, which she looked annoyed with; and her hair was, er, different than usual. He himself was dressed in a white button down shirt and a pair of black slacks. The whole banquet made Connor feel uneasy; unsure of what to do. Should he pull out the seat for his friend?

When Zin sat down next him, his troubles grew; his nerves became unsteady. What should he say? What should he do? Thoughts rummaged through his head, one mainly telling him: don't screw up! Shockingly, despite how nervous he was, he responded to Zin's complaints. "You don't look bad," he said, trying to sound reassuring, but even his tone of voice sounded shaky.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:07 am

C O L B Y F I S E R
"I have feelings, there locked in the diamond case of my heart..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hearing Ace's comment Colby smiled weaky and fouced a pink tint back from her cheeks. Turn towards the plates she looked around. The comfort from knowing almost everybody here and sitting by someone she felt comfortable with quickly faded as she realized she knew the people here, which meant she knew they were capable of making us look like loons.

Ace's fansty story seemed lighten her nervousness alot and she smiled. "I'm sure you did, but that sounds like a good thing to want, magical pants." She joked lightly flashing a breif glance in his direaction to show she wasn't making fun of him.

"My fansty is cliche, I always imaged myself married and just lying there hugging. Nothing amazing or random just spending time with someone I loved." She gave a shrug. "But those things don't normal happen, especclly for demi-gods."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Please don't try. It's hard to break a diamond."

O)O)O)O)O)O)O)O)O)O

L I K O S W O L F E
"As a lover of the lost..."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Likos looked around with an aggervated frown. With so many people buzzing around she finally spotted a familer figure. Walking over to her from behind he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey Bell." He smiled taking her dyed hair in his fingers.

Letting go of her, he ran his arm through hers. "Your still very short, deispite those heels." He looked down at his feet, then looked back at Bell.

pinching at the cuffs on his maroon button down shirt and looked with a frown at the uneven black tie finding it not quite right on him.

><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I Never want to lose my love."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Bellinda turned around to see Likos and she smiled. "I know, I tried to find tall heels, and yet you're still taller than me," she said with a small laugh. Bellinda reached up, attempting to fix his tie. It looked better, but still slightly strange on him. Maybe it was because used was used to seeing him in a t-shirt and jeans...
She glanced around, seeing their names sitting on plates beside, who else, Dionysus. 'Of course...' she thought with a small sigh. As if she didn't get enough of the god at camp...
Taking in a strong breath, she walked towards their seats, gesturing for Likos to follow.

Avery flinched a bit away from Jesse's touch. Sure...he had asked her to go, and of course she had said yes...But still, it was just strange. And why wouldn't she say yes? He was good looking and this was Olympus for gods' sake...
Avery brushed a bit of her straight, black hair away from her face. She wore a black and white dress with accents of red in her shoes, and the flower in her hair. She looked up at Jesse a moment before she took the seat next to him. It certainly was strange...being asked out like this. It wasn't something that normally happened to her...usually it was her sister that got all of the guys..

http://www.polyvore.com/avery/set?id=31245695
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Aaren entered the room and immediately felt under-dressed. Well really, he felt under-everything. His outfit--a white button-down shirt, black jacket, and black pants, with a hastily tied tie-- had seemed fine when he'd put it on, but now that he was here it felt like he was wearing absolutely nothing. Oh well, maybe Anna would make up for his appearance.

The boy nervously placed himself in a chair next to one marked "Anna Jones." He looked around, caught one of the gods--he didn't catch which one--looking at him, and then quickly returned his eyes to the table. What was he doing here? He didn't do fancy parties He was much more at home in the forges back at Camp. This wasn't the place for him.

There was a rustling noise nearby, which snapped the boy out of his thoughts. Looking up, he noticed Anna, and his jaw immediately dropped. "You look...amazing," he breathed
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400
W I L L I A M | T R E V O R | M I C H A E L S

"i used to rule the world...seas would rise when i gave the word..."

Will strolled in looking formal. He stood in a crispy, white shirt neatly tucked into slightly-tight, black, dress pants. He wore an all-black tie tightened around his neck and he looked in his element. Will liked to dress up.

"now in the morning i sleep alone...sweep the streets i used to own..."

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] Bw,cartoon,children,cute,disney,girl-d199210c9742ba8c0f101461c3afabb1_h
A N N E | B E R K E N H O U S E R
"Little girl, little girl your life is calling, the charlatans and saints of your abandoned..."

- & & & & -

Anne slowly walked in, unsure of what she would find there. She smoothed her dress down in the front and walked up to Hale, "Hey Hale," she smiled and took his hand.

- & & & & -

"she is the saint of all the sinners..."

((Wow I failed. Sorry guys, xD I'm really sore...))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Carly cleared her throat nervously as she strolled into the room. The Olympians didn't exactly like her very much because of her previous contact with her father. She squirmed uncomfortably as a few eyes darted in her direction. She then spotted Will and she calmed down a bit. She wore a teal, ruffled dress and gold heels. Her hair was as it normally was, black and curly. Her deep blue gaze flickered about a moment before she made her way over to Will. She smiled, twirling a bit of her hair around her index finger. "Hey.." she said, biting her lip to try and suppress her growing smile.
http://www.polyvore.com/carly/set?id=31245912
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm

With a glance around where Bell was going he gave stiff glance at Dionysus. His eyes seemed to say, 'Do we have to sit by him?' but she went wityh her anyway. Sitting by her he gave a look around at everyone and smiled as his mother looked proudly at Colby and glanced at him with a soft smile before returning to her conversation.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Zin wrinkled her nose at the compliment, but still smiled at him. "Uh, Thanks?" she said unsurely. Lily was the one who had experiences with these stuff. It was too late regretting all those edicate lessons from school now. "Not too bad yourself." she smirked at him, with his outfit and all. But the itchiness and the breezy-ness of the dress occupied her mind. Why make these stuff, she asked herself. These parties weren't just her thing.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Anna Jones

Anna pulled a lock of her dark, brown hair behind one ear. "Oh, thanks," she said, managing a small, nervous smile. "I just threw this on. I couldn't find anything else." The teenager scanned the room until her eyes fell on Zin. She quickly waved to her friend, and then returned her attention to Aaren.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor Chambers

"I can see that you're enjoying yourself," Connor joked halfheartedly. "Did Lily put you up to this?" He gestured toward Zin's pink dress, her princess-like hair, and her shoes. The son of Triton only imagined his friend coming to the semi-formal less dressed up; it wasn't her personality, he was sure. "And thanks, I'm not really good with this fancy stuff."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Adam entwined his hand into Syn's, and sighed. "Yeah, you're right...I just need to calm down..." Glancing around again, he was unsure of what to do. Most of the others were just chatting at random with their dates and their friends, having a good time. Being this uncomfortable made the son of Hades wince slightly. He hated awkward times.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Zin waved back, distracted a bit. "Oh, I can't remember who in the world placed me up for this. All I remembered were some flurry of clothes and words thrown." she said. she waved a hand over her dress and wrinkled her nose, which she'd been doing for a while now. "I mean seriously, I look like Walt Disney's villain tortured me to death!" she said with a slight growl. "But, eh, I won't give the girls the pressure of seeing me like this." she smirked and relaxed on her chair, giving up on the outfit.

Last edited by Death on Mon May 09, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:35 am

Syn smiled, eyes scanning the room again. She rested her head on his shoulder as she stared up at the ceiling. "This place is too much" she said, shaking her head at the elaborate decorations and formality of it all. "Too gold, too sparkly, too perfect" she said, then glanced up at him standing up straight with a small smile. "It hurts my eyes."
"Do you want to go sit?" she asked him, absently tracing patterns on the back of his hand with the hand he wasn't holding.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:37 am

He nodded in agreement, and glanced down at the girl. Adam was about to make a cheesy comment about how she was the one that was perfect, but held his tongue. A son of Hades, making a comment such as that? Ridiculous. Returning his gaze to the dinner-goers, he shrugged. "Sure," he answered, and looked around for a moment, searching for two empty seats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next