Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leaders.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Alright I Would Like To Schedule a Meeting for 7pm EST at The Big House To Discuss Possible Democratic Actions for Said Camp Half Blood Please give me input if you are unable to make Meeting Or Do not agree wit some points.
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:21 pm

What day will this be on? Today, tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Weds Sorry
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Ah, Wednesday. I shall try my best to be there.
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Wht Cabin Are You?
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

I have not submitted my characters yet (and I shall tomorrow), but I have a female that is the child of a minor god and a male that is the child of Ares. I also have a satyr, but I'm not sure if he needs to attend the meeting.
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Lol Doesn't really matter as Long as one of you is there
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm

All righty. : )
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm

You don't really need to bump a thread if it's already at the top of a list.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

People Seem More intrested in a new post and those who have not seen likely won't click it.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Ahh... that's true.
Pretty smart idea too, actually.

ERRRrrr.
Have a free bump I guess XD
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 pm

see you all there invite as many peaple as you can!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:03 pm

ok im with hera ready to roll
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Note: Neither Jake Nor I will be able to attend The Meeting because we are required to attend an Ash Wenesday for a Confirmation Class This Will Carry into the Meeting That Is To Be Scheduled. If You Would Like to Reschedule it Feel Free But We will not be able to attend The Meeting tonight and maybe not in the Next three days.
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm

How about we just keep the board open and you two can come in and comment whenever you can. But, if you do want to reschedule, you can go ahead and talk to the others. I don't really care when it is, as long as it happens eventually.
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

If the meeting can happen i'd rather now than l8ter and i wil lcome in when i can
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:42 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm

ok then lets start it up hello campers this is the meting what shall we discuss?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

i want to vote for cabin leaders. it is time we took charge.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

yeah! cabin leaders ftw!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

ok but one slight problem everyone want's to be leader and voter for themsevles and we will get no where.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

yeah theres gotta be a rule that you have to vote for someone else
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm

ok so mabe if you run for leader you have to vote for some one else or you are disquilfied? idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leaders.   Cabin Leaders. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leaders.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: