Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]

Go down 
+10
Alec
Bre Bre
dean
Banana
Avawstar
Remplissage
maddie ☹
Colby
Nico
Angel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Avawstar

Avawstar

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:51 am

Syn glanced around again, and shifted a little nervously. She knew that her mother would not be there. She couldn't explain why she knew, but she did, and she somehow remembered that her mother was shy...or something like that. She lived in a cave, if her memory served her right. So that thought was probably false. Stupid memories... she found herself thinking once again.
But if she was right, that could explain why she was suddenly intimidated with the realization of where she was and who she was with.
One, she was here with Adam. It wasn't a bad thing, she just still had butterflies when she was with him, and could barely stop herself from blushing when he even simply looked at.
Two, there were heaps of other people here. And she wasn't used to crowds yet.
And three, the gods' and goddesses presences pressed on her almost physically. She had to block her mind from them, as hard as it was.
But she tried to ignore it. She was going to enjoy herself tonight, she wanted to. She looked over at the table, noticing two empty seats. "Over there" Syn said, nodding towards them and glancing up at Adam.
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:01 am

and you will never be able to break me because I will never give in

Ace Ashfield
"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value."

"Oh yeah, magical pants would be first-rate! People around the world would envy my pants and I. Goodness, I would have to go on the run for centuries! Never stopping, always moving around. I would travel the world." Ace declared to Colby, eye twitching at the end when he paused for a little bit. "I can't believe I just said goodness." He voiced out loud, raising a hand to his forehead before straightening again and listening to Colby.

Grinning at there, Ace gave her two thumbs up. Huh. He was in a pretty good mood for some reason "It's gonna happen. Pah with fate and destiny and all the hubbub! If you want to do something, do it. Don't let being a demigod rule you, you hafta' rule being a demigod." He ranted, pumping his fist at the end. "Just -... If you've got a mortal husband someday, you gotta protect him well, alright?" Ace said (or rather, asked?), raising his eyebrows at her and then turning to stare at the delicately and intricately folded napkin on the plate in front of him.

He had no idea at all how someone had managed to fold a napkin in such a way. "Look at this, just look at this." He said almost to himself. "Not in a thousand years would I be able to fold something like this. My fingers just aren't that nimble." He admitted sheepishly, just continuing to stare at the napkin. "I almost don't want to ruin it or anything." He said, crossing his arms. Realizing that nobody was really mingling with anybody else - just their dates - Ace furrowed his brow.

Deciding to call out to one of the only people in the room that he knew, he turned to his brother that was a few seats down from him. "Yo, Adam! I triple-dog dare you to unfold and then re-fold your napkin in the exact same way it is now!" He hollered. Glancing over his shoulder at Colby, he waggled his eyebrows at her. "It'll be a good display of masculinity for his date, don't cha think?" He asked, chortling and not thinking about how hollering in Olympus might be frowned upon as well.

you might as well walk away right now and learn not to take on forces beyond your ken
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:02 pm

C O L B Y F I S E R
"I have feelings, there locked in the diamond case of my heart..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Colby laughed with Ace and shook her head. "Not sure I like the idea of having to take care of someone." She shruged. Not from monsters anyway. Looking straight at him in the eye she asked, "Are you on a high?" She asked with an rised eyebrow.

Watching his amazment with the napkin she laughed and delictely ran her long fingers of the texture. It was pretty cool she amitted to herself. She was slightly shocked as he yelled across the room at his younger brother. She rised her eyebrows at Ace as he explained. Looking back at Adam she smiled, "Well that should be entertaining," Rising her voice just a few tones higher so he would hear but not everyone, "As if he would try."

Turning around she locked eyes with her mother who seemed to be giving her a wistful stare. Colby had never felt scared, or fearful of her mother and liked her more then most other demigods and there parents. Nyx had a powerful strong beauty about her that caused you to wonder, but she didn' stand out as to say, 'look at me' She didn't have you would notice. Turning back to the table she wacthed Will and Carly for a secound and set a warning glance at him.

[center]*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Please don't try. It's hard to break a diamond."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Connor simply smiled at Zin. "Must've been Lily. She probably knows a lot about clothing, maybe more so than I do," he said, gesturing to his outfit. Sure, maybe it made him look appropriate, but he was cautious of what he was wearing before he came to Mount Olympus. He never had to dress up like this before, unless it was for a funeral or some special party his family was holding. "Who knows?"

The teenager took a small moment to lay a glimpse on the gods. "So, uh, do you know exactly what we're supposed to do?" Connor asked, returning his gaze to Zin. "I mean, is there a specific reason the gods invited us? Do they need to talk to us about something important?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm

adam dunlap
a man of action

Adam gazed at his brother for a moment, comprehending what he said. His face turned into a wicked grin, and he looked down at the napkin; after they had moved to the table, of course. "It can't be too hard." His murmur went unheard though, and he reached out. Grasping the intricate napkin in his hands, he began to unfold. He shot a glance at Syn, biting his tongue. Once the napkin was unfolded completely, he nodded slightly. "Okay, that's part one done..."

Popping his knuckles, he began to refold it. He tried to retrace his steps as he went along. With the first few folds over, Adam sighed in relief. It truly wasn't as hard as he-rip. Staring down at the paper in shame, he traced the long, jagged rip with his eyes. "Curses..." Maybe Ace hadn't suspected that he's really done it? Either way, he had tore the napkin in two. He had failed. He aimed his head towards his brother, and held up half of the napkin. "Yeah, thanks!" he yelled with a satisfactory grin. "I want to see you do it."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Ace Ashfield
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

Ace watched his brother re-fold the napkin before promptly ripping it in half as soon as he was done. "Oh man, little Adam doesn't know the extent of his own power!" He exclaimed, swiveling in his seat and grinning at Colby before turning back to his little brother. "Is that a challenge?" He asked, though he didn't really expect an answer, half-lowering half-raising his eyebrows to create a wicked look.

"Challenge accepted!" He proclaimed, turning to his napkin and then wrinkling his nose. Adam had made it look pretty easy but logic and stuff like figuring things out and how they were put together had never been Ace's strong suit. Leave that type of stuff to the Hephaestus kids, Ace had things like napping and eating to do. After a few moments, he shot a look at Colby that said, "I have no idea how to do this," before he shrugged and unfolded his napkin. Examining the folds, he raised an eyebrow skeptically at both the napkin and himself before stretching in an exaggerated way.

Forming a somewhat odd plan - but he had come to not really care about their oddity - Ace stood up and then leaned over Colby's shoulder to unfold only one of the folds in her napkin. "Hope you don't mind my doing this, Colby, just need to show my bro here how it's done." He said, winking at her before moving onto the person next to her and unfolding two of their napkin's folds and apologizing then moving on to unfold their date's napkin three times and apologizing to them.

He repeated this process until he reached a familiar-looking short girl with blonde hair and highlights . "Looks like your napkin's the one nearest to nude in this room - other than mine, of course, which is completely nude. Your napkin is still maintaining a degree of modesty, unlike mine, you should be so proud." He said to her, laughing a little bit before turning. Looking at the line of step-by-step folds, Ace went back to his spot, squinted at all of them in turn before re-folding his napkin in numerous, relatively smoothly executed movements.

Alright, he had a weird way of doing things but that was just how his mind worked. "Oh yeah, take that, you cretin!" He called to his brother.

(( I don't even know what to do. oTL ))

you might as well walk away right now and learn not to take on forces beyond your ken
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:14 am

Syn shook her head, laughing as Adam ripped his napkin in half then was beaten by whom she figured was his brother. She reached out, picking up one of the halves of the ripped napkin and running her fingers along it gently. Frowning slightly, she ripping off bits so that it became a square, placing the mess into the other half of the napkin, then began folding the square carefully. After a few moments and a final fold, she held it out to Adam, grinning as she presented the bird.
"Tancho" she said happily, naming it in Japanese, then frowned slightly. "I mean...it's a crane" she stared at it briefly before shaking her head. "Didn't want to waste the napkin" she explained with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:19 am

Zin smiled at the mention of her sister. "I suppose so too." she chuckled. Seemingly, she smiles a lot with Connor more than anyone. "But as for the dresses, I guess rippiing up some casual clothes out of reality isn't illeagal." she smiled.

As Connor say something about being Olympus, her face darkened a bit. Oddly, she haven't thought about that. Or maybe she did, and just didn't linger on the subject. What was she doing here, when her father himself is casted down the pits of tartarus. "Maybe to have some entertainment? You know, like watch us make a fool of ourselves. 'Cause we are lower than them." she said, casually checking out the other cabin leaders. So far, the most entertaining thing happening was cabin 13's cabin leader, Adam, and the Colby's date Ace, racing on napkin folding. Yeah, really entertaining. She looked down, oddly feeling uncomfortable and unaccepted again. Everybody has their own conversations, their own little group, little families. She was happy for them, yeah, but she felt like tresspassing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

"Hi Anne," Hale said sheepishly, with a shy smile that was nothing like Hale Drem. Around Anne, Hale was completely different. He wasn't always confident, he found himself nervous, and he was a shy little kid. Anyone who knew the Apollo Cabin Leader knew he wasn't shy. Still, Hale didn't even know if Anne knew that.

"Look! Our seats are next to Apollo! Finally! I've never exactly met him, you know. I've always wanted to, but I've never had to opportunity. Let's go." Hale took Anne's hand and walked over to his seat. He sat down, and listened for a moment to Apollo and Zeus' conversation. It was pretty typical father son stuff, like what you heard on TV. There were four spots in between Zeus and Hale's father, reserved for Hale, Anne, Will, and Carly. Hale's seat was next to Apollo, Anne's was on the end of the table, right next to the corner that lead into the head of the table. Zeus and his guest's spots were at the head of the table.

"Apollo!" Hale said, looking at his dad, to his left. "It's me, your son, Hale Drem. This is Anne Berkenhouser, my guest." The young boy flashed an award winning smile at his father and then blushed. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to call Anne, so he picked guest. LAME! Hale often found himself making quite a fool of himself, and now was no exception. He really wanted Anne for support, but he was shaking too much, he feared it would creep the Asteriae out. His shaking was out of excitement, but Hale wasn't sure anyone who saw him practically shivering would think the same thing.

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:47 pm

(Meh! I missed everything. Sorry for not posting... Now I've got to read, like, 3 pages of RP. D: I'll post soon.)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Anne placed a hand on Hale's shoulder, "Stop worrying," she said with a smile. It wasn't a smirk, it was more of a sweet gesture. She ran her hand through her long, dark hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Ace Ashfield

Gee, everyone in the room was so serious. Scratching his head, Ace looked around for a little bit before settling down for a little while. Usually it was him who was the silent, solemn ("and beautiful!") one. He, however, did crack jokes more often than not - although nobody really seemed to share his sense of humour - sad face. He did enjoy being the odd one out most of the time, though, it made him feel very special and unique.

Nuding Colby, he whispered in an exaggerated high-school kind of way. "Are formal shindigs up at Olympus usually this intense n' stuff?"

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:15 am

C O L B Y F I S E R
"I have feelings, there locked in the diamond case of my heart..."

Colby wacthed in amusement as Ace and his brother had there war of the paper folding. When he leaned over her sholder she looked up at Ace with a curouis and expecting glance. She wasn't sure what he was doing but a sparkle in his eye showed he had a plan.

When he done the whole thing and came back and started folding the napkins she glanced around the room to see most where unshamefully staring at the crazy napkin folding dude. The thought made her proud to be here with someone who didn't act like they had a gun pointed at there head. She did however feel like he was being critized and that seemed alittle unsettling for her.

"Well... We don't do this very often, so... I'm sure they'll losen up." She whispered back with a shrug. Leaning over the table she reached for a spoon and studied it carfully before testing it's strudiness. Setting it back down she gave a half smile to herself and turned to Ace. "Your right, everyone is stiff about being here. If this were a meeting the shoe would be throwen by now, and there are spikes on the bottom of these things!" She said with just alittle to much glee in her face.

[center]*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Please don't try. It's hard to break a diamond."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Williamson was breathless when he saw Carly. "Carles...you look...amazing..." He breathed as took in her beautiful face. Will coughed nervously and rolled up the sleeves on his dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm

[center] Holding a small notepad and a pen, the Athena Cabin leader jotted down notes about the incredible architecture in the Olympus Ballroom. She wore nothing more than a small tiara on her head to pin her hair back and an elegant white (not to mention sparkly) prom dress. She had ditched her glasses for contacts and curled her hair. She looked beautiful.

The girl came without a date, for she hadn't believed she had asked anybody to the dinner or had been asked. Liliana was like a child in a candy store, rushing toward every marvelous detail on the walls and taking pictures of the ceiling. This place was heaven! "These columns are simple astounding! What kind of artist could have created such a magnificent work of art?" she cooed, gasping at each sight she saw.

For a second, Liliana wished for her to have a date. She once had a crush on Adam Dunlap, but she's much too young for him. Perhaps she could have found a date in the Muse cabin? With her knowledge of such musical and performing arts, it could have been easy for her to find a date there!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Carly bit her lip, obviously trying, and failing, to surpress her wide smile. Carly twirled a bit of her dark hair around her finger looking up at Will with a twinkle of admiration in her deep blue eyes. Will was incredible...after going through what he did, he was still able to make the best of things. 'Would I ever be able to be as strong as he was?' she thought. Carly pushed the thought away as she was unable to come up with an answer. Instead, she simply laced her fingers with Will's with another smile. "Thank you...and you're very pretty tonight too," she said with a small, innocent, bell-like laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:06 pm

"Yeah, being the prettiest man in your eyes was my life's goal," Will said with an amused twinkle in his soft, blue-green eyes. He gave their hands a swing as he seated himself next to Zeus. The god wore a silk, blue, pin-striped suit with a matching tie. His beard was trimmed neatly and he gave off a lightning-y glow. Zeus's eyes followed Will as he pulled a chair out for Carly and then sat down next to Carly's chair.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Carly's deep blue gaze flickered to Zeus and she glanced away nervously. Zeus was never a fan of Carly, since she once had contact with her father. And she, personally, wasn't too fond of the god either. However, she didn't ever say this to him. She simply swallowed her fear and turned her gaze to Will. "It's a good goal to have," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Hale Drem:

Hale sighed, listening to Anne. She was normally, okay always, right. He just needed to cool down. If he kept up his energetic, peppy act, he would make a fool of himself in front of the great Apollo. That was not what Hale wanted to do, and it would completely crush his dream of becoming an apprentice to the god.

"You're right," Hale whispered, leaning over and talking into Anne's ear. "By the way, you look stunning, tonight." Hale leaned away and smiled, hoping he said the right thing. He wasn't lying. Anne looked absolutely beautiful. Her dress shinned like the stars, which made sense, because she was one. The young boy couldn't think of anyone who had ever looked better. If he could find a way to put all of that and more into words, he would tell Anne. Being Apollo's child, the boy could do it through song, but it wouldn't mean as much. Hale needed to wait.

Instead he said,
"You are the most beautiful girl in the room, far prettier than even Aphrodite. I'm lucky that you're here with me, my star." Hale smiled again, but this time just turned up the corners of his mouth, making sure he didn't put on a goofy, Drem-style smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:39 pm

"Thank you," Anne said softly. She leaned over and gently kissed Hale on the cheek before turning her attention to Apollo, "Hi. I'm Anne Berkenhouser, Asteriae," she held out her hand for the god to shake.

Will leaned over to his grandfather, "Grandpa, can you be nice for just tonight and then tomorow you can terrorize the midwest with thunderstorms, but just tonight, please." He pleaded, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:55 pm

-Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most!
I learned to live, half alive,
And now you want me one more time!
Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282

Hale Drem:

Hale looked at Apollo, as if excepting some sort of answer. Apollo hadn't said a word to Hale yet, and he wasn't sure how his father was going to react to Anne. Of course, it was only Apollo's nature to be too cool for school, but the god should at least welcome his guests to the dinner!

Looking around, Hale noticed a few things, like the god's name placers. They were in the same, pin written font as their kids', and their kid's dates. That lead the young, always curious, boy to believe that the gods had picked their spots, written the name placers, and gotten someone to set their place. Considering that their food hadn't come yet, it was the Apollo boy's best guess that the chefs had been busy setting tables.

Bored, even though time had been ticking ever so slowly, Hale turned his head to the Hades boy, who was with Colby, and smiled. Hale admired his skill. The room seemed dull, and Hale wanted only to go and talk to his new idol. That guy, older than Hale by a lot of years, was sitting relatively close. He excused himself from his spot, apologized to Anne secretly, and went to sit in an empty seat by Colby.

"Hi Colbs! Hi . . . Hades dude!" Hale had brightened up immediately, now that he was talking to his friends, and a safe distance from his father. He was so relaxed, in fact, that he pulled off his tight dress shoes. (Well, okay. Maybe they were converse, but they were still prison for your feet.) Hale got up briefly, walked to his chair, and slipped his shoes under his seat.

"Want to join me?"
Hale whispered as he stood up, right into Anne's ear. Apollo had great hearing, but it would be hard for even the god to hear Hale's gentle words. He used the utmost of care when he spoke. Soon though, Hale was back in his seat next to Colby.

-Let us die young or let us live forever!
We don't have the power, but we never say never!
Sitting in a sandpit,
life is a short trip.
The music's for the sad men!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Ace Ashfield

"Maybe." Ace replied to Colby, watching as she examined a spoon. "They are, they are." He agreed, nodding his head in a semi-vigorous way, storm sky eyes darting around the room briefly. Blinking a few times once he had returned his focus to Colby and found that an expression of delight had lit up her face, Ace furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't really think that this should surprise me but.. you seem oddly cheerful at the most random and unexpected times." He commented, adjusting his red tie.

He looked up when a younger cabin leader decided to sit on Colby's other side and scoffed in an mock-indignant way when he was referred to as the 'Hades dude.' Shaking his head, Ace raised an eyebrow at the younger kid and then saluted. "Hey there, cabin leader dude!" Ace greeted back, grinning at him. Watching as he then walked back to where he had previously been seated, Ace observed in an amused way that he wasn't wearing shoes and was tempted to slip off his own stuffy dress shoes. Hey, his feet needed air too. He couldn't just proceed to deliver air to almost every other part of his body and then neglect them.

Ace resisted the urge, however, and just smiled a little bit to himself, amused that someone felt at home enough at Olympus to take their shoes off and walk around in their socks.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:04 pm

C O L B Y F I S E R
"I'm Colbrianna Jayde Fiser."

With an smile and shrug she dropped the spoon and turned around as she heard someone sit by her. "Hey." Rolling her eyes she frowned. "Let me interduce you." She said gently to both boys. "Cabinleader dude is Hale. Hades boy is Ace" She looked at Anne and smiled politly.

Turning back to the boys and noticing both of them she glared. Whispering angerly to Ace. "No fair. You can't take those off! I have to stay in these death shoes." She frowned at Hale. "He is very influinacl. Don't mess him up anymore. You seen his napkin folding thing." She turned to Ace to rised an eyebrow before he could make an comment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"..Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Ace Ashfield

"Relax, Nyx dude." Ace said in a placating manner, raising his hands in the air where she could see him as a gesture of surrender and innocence. "I'm not going to be taking these suckers off until I get back to my sweet little cabin back at camp so you can rest easy." He told her, grinning crookedly. "Death shoes." He repeated, snorting quietly. "At least your feet look pretty." He complimented jokingly.

"You can use those types of shoes as ferocious weapons, by the way. They'll give the poor guy you're attacking bruises that have an alarming array of blues and purples." He said, staying quiet for a minute or so as he remembered the spectacular bruise he obtained when he managed to somehow anger one of his cousins. It was really a great time to anger her either. To be fair, however, she had felt extremely guilty later on and she bought him some ice cream.

Turning to this cabin leader who Colby had introduced him to, Ace squinted and the grinned again. "Nice to meet you, Hale." He said before sticking his tongue out at Colby in a childish way. "Oh, admit it, you were so impressed by my napkin-folding bit. It's the ultimate display of masculinity. Takes a real man to fold little shapes out of napkins. I am a fantastic influence on the kid, all the girls'll be fawning all over him by the time he's done being my padawan."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

-Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most!
I learned to live, half alive,
And now you want me one more time!

Hale Drem:

Hale looked from Hades Dude to Colby, taking in every word of what they said. So this guy, Hades Dude, had a real name. It was Ace. Now that Hale thought about it, he did remember hearing about some Ace Ashfield. This must be the guy. "Nice to meet you too, Ace." Hale didn't know what to say next, so he simply looked down at his feet.

The socks that were left had been pressed tight to his feet inside his "formal converse." They were majorly sticking to Hale's small feet, and it got on his small nerves.
"I wouldn't say that taking my shoes off is going to score me any points with Pops, though. I don't exactly know him, but gods don't strike me as the people who take their shoes off because they feel at home." Hale shrugged, putting on a 'What's a guy gunna do?' face, and sighed. "Of course, I don't really know. It's just my guess."

As Hale picked up his feet he sat crisscrossed in the chair and read the name plate. Nyx. Oops! Well, until the goddess sat in her seat, Hale could enjoy it's extra comfort.
"Nice set up Olympus has, huh? I was expecting a castle, but I could get used to this place. It's formal, but it reminds me of home." Hale had to stop himself there. Home was a sensitive topic considering that the young boy had just recently figured out his mom had passed away giving birth to his half sister. That brat of a girl, whom Hale had never met, was living happily with her dad. A mortal. Hale's other sister, Toni, had gone to make things right with that family and was no longer with Camp Half Blood. Hale's brother had died, too, but that was long ago, when Hera attacked Hale's home. Oh, home; just the thought made Hale slump back into the soft chair.

-Let us die young or let us live forever!
We don't have the power, but we never say never!
Sitting in a sandpit,
life is a short trip.
The music's for the sad men!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next