Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]

Go down 
+10
Alec
Bre Bre
dean
Banana
Avawstar
Remplissage
maddie ☹
Colby
Nico
Angel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:33 am

~Oh man, this is actually, sorry guys, getting boring.

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough one made by Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin slumped back to her assigned chair. Supposedly, this was a time where they'd show their parents what their really made off. But so far, what their made off is something boring. Oh, and something related to feet too. Zin sighed. What has the world gotten into? The party wasn't really going the way she thought it would be. All etiquettes and all that formality. Instead, it was who'll show off their feet first, or something like that.

"That's it, this is a rip off." she muttered, slamming her perfectly fixed hair on the table. She sighed a bit, as the pain registered and looked up, balancing her head on her chin. "Well guys, I don't know about you, but maybe I'll go." she muttered, but probably no one listened to her. Again.

"At least change into something comfortable." she muttered to herself, standing up. Well, he dad wasn't here to stop her, and why should anyone do? This was what she wants, and that's what her most common goal for now.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:39 am

"Zin," Connor wispered, overhearing his friends conversation with herself. "I know. I thought it would be sort of different too, but we can't change that. At least stay for a while longer. It can't hurt that much, right?" He gave her an uneasy smile, welcoming her to sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:09 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough one made by Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin looked ove rher date- aquaintance- friend, gah, let's call him friend. She looked at Connor, with eyes filled with computation. Will the gods even care if she left? Or we're they too busy with their own kids to notice her leave? Maybe the latter part.

"Yeah, maybe so." she said, resisting the urge to look at her dress. Because the moment she would, maybe her decision to stay would crumble and she'd rush into the bathroom, hastily changing into slacks. "But the moment I look idiotic, you tell me." she grumbled, slaming her head back to the table after sitting to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Connor shook his head soberly. "That's not true," he said reassuringly. "You look absolutely fine. Honestly, you do."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:19 pm

C O L B Y F I S E R
"I Who."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sighing she shook her head at the boys. "You boys are a handful" she giggled. She noticed that the vines on the table grew fruit and veggies. A few small bowls filled with nuts and sauces.

She huffed with a roll of her eyes. Leaning forward she plucked a grape and popped it into her mouth. Crushing the fruit she was meet with a brust of sweet juice. She then reached for a strawberry which was firm, deep, sweet, and had a few seeds of tart. Perfect. The red berry seemed to make a gloss over her lips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"..Are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

"What?" Anne said to Hale with a puzzled look on her face. Hale had muttered something in her ear, but she hadn't caught it. He spoke too low for her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:13 pm

-Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most!
I learned to live, half alive,
And now you want me one more time!
Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282

Hale Drem:

Hale looked back at Anne with a smile on his face, and beckoned her to come over. She was just sitting at their seats, looking confused. Wondering why, the boy tilted his head to the side. Hale wasn't sure what to do, so he put his hand down, no longer asking Anne to come over with his hand.

Sadly, Hale excepted the fact that was slowly creeping into his brain. Anne didn't want to be there with him. Slowly, the boy turned his head back to Colby and Ace; a solemn expression on his face. All the Apollo boy could think was, 'Is it true?' Of course, Hale had just made it up, but what if it actually wasn't just a thought?

-Let us die young or let us live forever!
We don't have the power, but we never say never!
Sitting in a sandpit,
life is a short trip.
The music's for the sad men!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:30 pm

(( Yeahh, I don't really know what to do. xD

Anybody want to get into a fight? ))
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:48 am

~Food fight!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:43 am

~ I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:46 pm

((I was waiting for Olympus to be destoried in someway by us.))
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm

VDFBTGNYHNM.

I never saw this.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

It happened while you were inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]   Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Cabin Leader Dinner [p r i v a t e--To all Cabin Leaders and their Dates]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3