Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus Cabin

Go down 
+9
Zan
kikiyo237
Zinaida
Lily Kardon
hunter11
Azn
Lightning
percybethrocks!
Tarus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

I dragged my feet into my new home and threw my duffel bag onto the first bed I saw. Man, I was tired. I had been on the move for the past 72 hours. I collapsed on a bunk, but I wasn't able to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Not knowing what else to do with my energy, I headed down the training arena. Maybe I could stab a few dummies to release my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:57 pm

I wake up in the Zeus cabin in the middle of the night. For some reason I go out and walk around. I hear swords swinging. I walk down to the training arena and see someone I don't know stabbing dummies with their sword. I hide behind a tree and watch from a distance. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus

Last edited by Tarus on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 am

I walked inside the cabin, and saw that nobody was there. I set down my stuff, and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 am

I walk into my cabin and see that someone is there reading. Thinking that it is strange that so many new Zeus kids have been arriving I walk over and say hi.
Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 pm

I pop my head up, and find a girl there. "Hi!" I say eager to meet her. "My name is Caira. Just call me Cairee," I said. I just noticed, that I was the Daughter of Zeus. I thought she might be one too! " Im a Daughter Of Zeus. Are you?" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 am

"Of course I am." I say proudly. "Are you new here? Or, at least new to this cabin?" Eagerly I sit down on my bed and pull out my sword ThunderCaller. "Look at this! I say. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 pm

"This is my second year here, and I am new to this cabin," I took a long look at her sword. "Wow! All I have is a ring that turns into a bow, and a bracelet that turns into arrows! But that is awesome!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

"Awesome!" I say. "My sword turns into a baseball hat. I have an idea! You can come meet my "twin" sister in the Poseidon cabin!" Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus

OOC: She isn't really a twin.(She was born a day before.) She's one of my
characters.
:)
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:27 pm

"Cool!" I say. I didnt think about it much, but I went anyway. "Race ya there!" I said. I started running as fast as I could to the Poseidon cabin.

OOC: Cool, I only have 1 character
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:57 am

"Hey!" I call. I start running after her. "Wait up!" I yell. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm from Poseidon's cabin and i'm here to say hii come in but i don't see anyone so i'm going to the arena.
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 pm

I see a girl walk in the Poseidon cabin and think to my self 'I've never noticed her before.' I get up off of my bunk in the Athena cabin and meet her outside. "Hi! I'm Raucin, one of the daughters of Athena!" I say, looking the girls up and down. "I was in the Hermes cabin for about 2 years before my Mom claimed me!" I stared at the training grounds. "I'm gonna go over to the training grounds, wanna come?" I ask, not knowing about the girls twin.
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

I go to the cabin and find no one there but found that four of the five cabins are empty so I just took the top bunk and went to practice at the arena with my sword, The Ranger.
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

I take out a stuffed Owl and I say the words: "Transform!" Soon the stuffed Owl turns into a 4-foot-long well-balanced sword. "It's name is Sharp-Fling. A weird name, I know." I walk away from the girl and then go to the training arena. "Hello. I'm Raucin, a daughter of Athena." I start taking dummie's heads off with sharp flings. "And that's why it's name is Sharp-Flinger" I brag, looking at all the dummie heads on the ground. "Transform!" And the sword turns back into a stuffed Owl.
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:39 pm

"Oh, hey I'm Samuel, son of Zeus but you can call me Sam," I said
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm

I sit on my bed and look up through the glass roof of my cabin. I see a figure coming from the clouds. It is Prometheus. I pick up Thunder Caller and get ready to protect myself. "Stop Maris, I mean Zia. I am your father, I pretended to make Zeus claim you. Your mother wanted me to tell you, Zia Trinity." he says to me. "How could this have stayed hidden so long?" I ask him. "Dahlia was the only one who knew. She didn't want to hurt you." he says. "Thanks, I guess I better go to the Hera cabin." I say to him. "See ya." I say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm

I walk in and see Tarus hold a sword staring at the ceiling. i creep in staying to the shadows. new here and already snooping. then all of a suden she turns around and spots me."crap" i say"uhm... im uh Twice Lightning who are you?" :|
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Dangit, why do I have to do this? I think to myself. I was sprinting around the camp. I came across the Zeus cabin. I skidded to a stop in front of the door. I looked inside. I wasn't a daughter of Zeus but my friend had told me to come here and look for someone.
"Is there a.." I stop mid-sentance. "Oh.. hi" I say.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 pm

" hi im Lightning strikes twice. you can call me Twice lightnig for short. and you are?"
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:52 pm

"I'm Anastasia Everhart, daughter of Athena" I say.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 am

"sweet. do you know where i can get a weapon?" i ask, feeling embaressed.
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 am

I think for about 5 seconds. "I bet that if you go to the Hephaestus cabin, they can make you weapons." I say. "Or the Forge"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:05 pm

" K00L your awsome" i say, and a six pack of cokes appears out of nowhere into my hand, "party at the beach tell everyone!"
Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm

I smile at him. "And I'll be there" I say as I go to the beach with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeus Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin   Zeus Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next